Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Introverts How Do You Deal With People. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts How Do You Deal With People. (1207 Views)

I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People / Extreme Introverts, How Did You Meet Your Spouse? / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Introverts How Do You Deal With People. by DonroxyII: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2022
megatran:

I can relate. I had to get on with the Metaverse vibe with the aim of meeting more intelligent people. I have met a number of them on there. They are always suprised when I tell them I am a Nigerian. Apparently, Nigerians and Africans as a whole have not started porting to the new world.
The difficult part for me is that I am looking for that intelligence and smart in ladies mostly. Probably, because I am getting older and the innate need for "settlement" bugs on me. It's difficult I tell you.
grin, A lady you are looking for is gonna be an extrovert if not both of you will recoil to each other's shell and that's also draining. Say, You need someone to help you against yourself because You are eating you (Draining).

You have to climb down from your high horse first. There is nothing in the sky but clouds, You can go high up as you like just like an aeroplane but come down to Your people to Play.

If you marry with this IQ of higher quotient, Your wife will be smelling to you in no time because even the most intellectual endowed woman at some point just wants to be a woman but a man is always mentally charged and if you are demanding such level of IQ from your wife, you will just drain her blood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Have A Car / Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.