Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal (6572 Views)

Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness / Is It A Must For Private Car Owner To Have Road Worthiness? / Photo Of The New Lagos Road Worthiness Certificate Issued Last Week Friday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by amstamon: 6:42am On Nov 03, 2022
Pls someone should help us check on oga-vd.
I've been unable to reach him too.
A very nice, selfless and sincere dude.
Pls I'll need his other contacts if such is available o.
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
amstamon:
Pls someone should help us check on oga-vd.
I've been unable to reach him too.
A very nice, selfless and sincere dude.
Pls I'll need his other contacts if such is available o.

Good evening all. So sorry for being offline and not being unreachable. I had an issue I can't be explaining here kindly reach me on 08144476474 Whatsapp and call.
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
So sorry all for being unreachable... You can contact me on 08144476474
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 7:03am On Feb 28, 2023
ospreywin:
You can renew your vehicle documents hassle free and save yourself the time and stress. Check my profile for contact details. wink
Available
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
ospreywin:
You can renew your vehicle documents hassle free and save yourself the time and stress. Check my profile for contact details. wink

Available
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
ospreywin:
Available
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by mrslim1991: 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
10/10 service! Smooth, fast, and good communication. Definitely recommend 👌.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
ospreywin:
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 5:17am On Apr 01, 2023
ospreywin:
Ava
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 8:30am On Apr 03, 2023
ospreywin:
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
ospreywin:
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 7:15am On Apr 10, 2023
ospreywin:
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2023
ospreywin:
You can renew your vehicle documents hassle free and save yourself the time and stress. Check my profile for contact details wink
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by mygame: 7:54am On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=ospreywin post=122796508][/quote]how
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 7:55am On Apr 28, 2023
mygame:
how

What?
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by Freciprocal: 6:57pm On May 13, 2023
Hello Boss... Please what happens if a car has not been on the road since 2019, and the road worthiness needs to be renewed?

Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 9:25pm On May 13, 2023
Nothing happens, you just renew for the current year
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by Foxie: 1:34pm On May 22, 2023
Please i just saw my car was billed last year for driving with expired road worthiness.

The document was to expire on the 21st of May,2022 and i paid on the 16th of May, 2022.
The referral note states that I'm to go to Agbowa-Imota Inspection Centre, Yaba Station for inspection. On Monday the 16th of May, 2022 when I got there, the officials i met at the gate said the Inspection machine was bad and I should check back in a week time. I went back the following week, which was on Monday the 23rd of May, 2022, I was told the machine hasn't been fixed yet. I then went to the inspection centre at Oshodi the same day, 23rd of May, 2022. But I was turned down that my inspection centre according to the referral note says my centre is Yaba station. I drove from there the same 23rd of May, 2022 onto Anthony inspection centre and I was told by the security man at the entrance to the inspection centre, that the Inspection machine is currently been worked on that I should check back on Thursday which was on the 26th of May, 2022. It was on that day my vehicle was inspected and I was issued the RWC.

Also it should be worthy of note that in the referral note it was boldly written and I quote ' This referral note is issued in lieu of RWC and it will expire on 2022-07-14'. Please can I contest this?
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 3:09pm On May 22, 2023
Foxie:
Please i just saw my car was billed last year for driving with expired road worthiness.

The document was to expire on the 21st of May,2022 and i paid on the 16th of May, 2022.
The referral note states that I'm to go to Agbowa-Imota Inspection Centre, Yaba Station for inspection. On Monday the 16th of May, 2022 when I got there, the officials i met at the gate said the Inspection machine was bad and I should check back in a week time. I went back the following week, which was on Monday the 23rd of May, 2022, I was told the machine hasn't been fixed yet. I then went to the inspection centre at Oshodi the same day, 23rd of May, 2022. But I was turned down that my inspection centre according to the referral note says my centre is Yaba station. I drove from there the same 23rd of May, 2022 onto Anthony inspection centre and I was told by the security man at the entrance to the inspection centre, that the Inspection machine is currently been worked on that I should check back on Thursday which was on the 26th of May, 2022. It was on that day my vehicle was inspected and I was issued the RWC.

Also it should be worthy of note that in the referral note it was boldly written and I quote ' This referral note is issued in lieu of RWC and it will expire on 2022-07-14'. Please can I contest this?

Yes, you can. Go to the ojodu vis office with your valid documents.
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by Foxie: 3:12pm On May 22, 2023
ospreywin:

Yes, you can. Go to the ojodu vis office with your valid documents.
Okay. Thank you
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
ospreywin:

Available
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2023
ospreywin:
You can renew your vehicle documents hassle free and save yourself the time and stress.Check my profile for contact details. wink
Available
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by zenithgroup: 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
Good afternoon, my plate number was done in lagos but I renew all my papers last week in ILESHA (OSUN STATE) can I possibly drive through lagos with those papers? I only come to lagos once in a months.
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2023
zenithgroup:
Good afternoon, my plate number was done in lagos but I renew all my papers last week in ILESHA (OSUN STATE) can I possibly drive through lagos with those papers? I only come to lagos once in a months.
What's the address you used in the vehicle documents? If it's not Lagos address you're good to go but if it's Lagos address you might be billed.
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by RichieJagz: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
Beware of this Scammer!!!
MUMIN ADEKUNLE ALEEM
Phone number: 08144476474
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 5:36am On Oct 17, 2023
RichieJagz:
Beware of this Scammer!!!
MUMIN ADEKUNLE ALEEM
Phone number: 08144476474

I bursted this werey scam he came here to report me as scam lol.... If you don't bring your evidence I scammed you, it shall not be well with you and your entire household.

grin grin grin

This guy right here is a scammer his phone number is 08125689969 his bank account is 8125689969 opay, he uses a kuda account also his name is TEMITOPE MICHAEL JOSEPH

He has other phone numbers and accounts, ADETOKUNBO SUNDAY 0016384978 access bank. 07012859571 MONISOLA BUSAYO JOSEPH 7012859571 opay

Phone numbers: 08125689969,08074005972,

Full name: Micheal temitope joseph

Account details: sterling bank 0022883422

Access bank : 0043581233
Account name: Micheal temitope joseph

He was even reported in 2020 here

https://www.nairaland.com/post/94554092
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by Sirchiboy: 11:29am On Nov 21, 2023
AsabaPropertyAg:
Happy New Month,

Please nobody should try to renew his/her Roadwhorthiness through the back door because at the end you will be the person to suffer any penalty or fine.

2 Months ago, I called the person that has been helping me to Register/ Renew all my car documents, he told me since my car is not in lagos that it Will now cost #7,000 to renew only Roadwhorthiness because you must go for inspection before they can renew the Roadwhorthiness and he said there a way they can renew it through the back door, 3 or 4 days after he called me to send my account that he wants to refund the money for Roadwhorthiness that it did not work and he said I should renew it in Delta state, he refunded the #7,000 and the next day I received the car Licence and Insurance which he sent through one of the transport companies to Asaba and I went to VIO Office in Asaba and do the Roadwhorthiness.

Where did you do you renew your road worthiness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Motorists Watch Out For Parking Tickets In Abuja! / Deleted / Change Engine Oil From Oando To Any Available Engine Oil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.