Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Pls Masters In The House Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Masters In The House Help Me (1463 Views)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Masters In The House Help Me by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
Pls help me as I'm a young inexperienced guy.I just secured admission into the University and there is this lady that have been on my neck since I started school, not up to a week now.What does she want from me and what should I do?
Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by Mrsoft3(m): 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
ToughGuy111:
Pls help me as I'm a young inexperienced guy.I just secured admission into the University and there is this lady that have been on my neck since I started school, not up to a week now.What does she want from me and what should I do?

No be you cultist nearly kee this night?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Mrsoft3:

No be you cultist nearly kee this night?
Na the same guy na. I wonder why them dey pursue me.
Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by everythinggirly(f): 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Been on your neck for what precisely?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by Mrsoft3(m): 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
ToughGuy111:
Na the same guy na. I wonder why them dey pursue me.

And you just enter school?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
Mrsoft3:

And you just enter school?
Yeah, I just enter school not up to one week.
Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
everythinggirly:
That is what I actually don't know.She'll just come around, cease my hand and look into my eye and I don't like her.I'm fair in complexion, tall and slim but weak.She's dark and short.But wetin she dey do come dey make me like her small small....
Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
Go and ask her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by 46arcadez(m): 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
Everything is happening to you bah; cultists, ogberaga.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by Nobody: 3:10am On Feb 09, 2022
Beebah2000:
Go and ask her.
Ok sir/ma

1 Like

Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by Nobody: 3:11am On Feb 09, 2022
46arcadez:
Everything is happening to you bah; cultists, ogberaga.
Exactly u know am.
Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by Pumpumking: 3:22am On Feb 09, 2022
everythinggirly:

pucccccy nah...wot kinda dumb questions is that!!(no oofenese) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by Pumpumking: 3:22am On Feb 09, 2022
ToughGuy111:

angry
Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by Pumpumking: 3:24am On Feb 09, 2022
ToughGuy111:

Bro juss yansh her & say u a virrrgin....she will stop streeesin u.truss me.....but dont pour inside ooooo...or else u will be baby daddy!!( no oofenese) !! angry

2 Likes

Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by SenecaTheYonger: 3:28am On Feb 09, 2022
ToughGuy111:

She’s trying to deep throat you with her penussy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by favour32(m): 6:45am On Feb 09, 2022
Only the moniker of the op, you know say this story na the fakest!
If you smart you know.
Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 09, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

She’s trying to deep throat you with her penussy
Chaii!...comrade i no fit do that one o
Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 09, 2022
Pumpumking:

Bro juss yansh her & say u a virrrgin....she will stop streeesin u.truss me.....but dont pour inside ooooo...or else u will be baby daddy!!( no oofenese) !! angry
And na true o I be a virgin boy
Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 09, 2022
favour32:
Only the moniker of the op, you know say this story na the fakest!
If you smart you know.
Sir abi ma, i no smart so know
Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by phemmyfour: 8:33am On Feb 09, 2022
ToughGuy111:
Don't be distracted else your gp will suffer...she's a distraction... avoid her like a plague.

Your 100l is your foundation....stay focus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2022
phemmyfour:
Don't be distracted else your gp will suffer...she's a distraction... avoid her like a plague.

Your 100l is your foundation....stay focus
Thank u sir/ma.Most especially now that I want to do my masters(J.D) in the U.S I don't need distraction.
Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by Truvelisback(m): 10:09am On Feb 09, 2022
ToughGuy111:
How is she on ur neck?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
How is she on ur neck?
Hmm my brother you won't understand.I believe you're a man and you experienced when a lady is just coming close to you even when you're not into her.
Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by Truvelisback(m): 10:17am On Feb 09, 2022
ToughGuy111:
Hmm my brother you won't understand.I believe you're a man and you experienced when a lady is just coming close to you even when you're not into her.
And so? Is that the reason u acting this way? Are u too young to have a girl by ur side? And ur moniker stated, u are a ToughGuy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
And so? Is that the reason u acting this way? Are u too young to have a girl by ur side? And ur moniker stated, u are a ToughGuy.
No sir! But it'll distract me sir?
Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by Truvelisback(m): 10:24am On Feb 09, 2022
ToughGuy111:
No sir! But it'll distract me sir?
No, it doesn't distract u, u are only nervous. Perhaps, u aren't into girls. U can have a girl and still be focus. It's all abt timing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
No, it doesn't distract u, u are only nervous. Perhaps, u aren't into girls. U can have a girl and still be focus. It's all abt timing.
Exactly what you said is true.I've not been into girls so I find it distracting now that I'm in the university.
Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by Truvelisback(m): 10:33am On Feb 09, 2022
ToughGuy111:
Exactly what you said is true.I've not been into girls so I find it distracting now that I'm in the university.
Bro, don't make ur stay in school a boring one. At ur lesiure time, hang out with her and have fun but still focus in ur in studies.

1 Like

Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by IBenardoo(m): 10:35am On Feb 09, 2022
you nah tough guy shabi oya prove yourself nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
Bro, don't make ur stay in school a boring one. At ur lesiure time, hang out with her and have fun but still focus in ur in studies.
Ok! Thank you sir. I'll try sha.
Re: Pls Masters In The House Help Me by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2022
IBenardoo:
you nah tough guy shabi oya prove yourself nah
Chuckles.You`re damn funny.I go try small small.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keeping My Body Is Not Easy / How Do I Tell A Friend She Has Bad Body Odor? / Accidentally Sex With My Mom Chapter 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.