Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Accidentally Sex With My Mom Chapter 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Accidentally Sex With My Mom Chapter 2 (1474 Views)

Accidentally Sex With My Mom Chapter 3 / Accidentally Sex With My Mom 18+ Chapter 1 / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accidentally Sex With My Mom Chapter 2 by Muqtar01: 8:32am On Apr 07, 2023
Accidentally sex with my mom
🔞
Chapter 2.
The lift beeps stop and it open
I can't belief what am seeing. A club, underneath this building a club.
"Follow me"Paul said and I did. Then we stopped at a receptionist.
"Is that him" he asked.
"Yeah" Paul answered.
"Is he ready".
"Fully ready". I stern at Paul. He smirks, I move him away from the man.
I:what the Bleep are we doing here.
Paul: you said you want money, this is the right place. See let me explain, you are going to be given to a woman who would be the person you will have sex with. Then you got paid,fifty thousand.
I feel like slapping him.
"So this is the hell you want me to do"I yelled and I turned back to leave, then I heard a voice.
"Move a step out and you won't be able to breathe again". I turn to the threatening voice. The man appeared with a pistol in his hand.
(Fast forward).
I reluctantly entered the room with the mask in my face. The woman was already there, there is mask on her face also.
I waited at the door.
She get off from the bed. Move closer to me and pulled me closer, I tried to release myself. Then she picked up the small phone and texted a message.
(Rule no1 don't have any talk with the client or else you die). I have mine also. I checked the text.
"If you keep doing this I will call the manager".I repeatedly shake my head. If she really did that am dead.
She closed the door. Then undressed her small gown she wore. her nipples point at my chest. I tried to look away but she nod her head slowly. I know the meaning. I look at it. I swear she was beautiful. She has a good figure. Slim and tall and perfect breast.
She move closer to me and wear off my clothes. I tried hard to surpress my devil but it can't. She undid my trouser by herself. At that time my di**ck is already jerking up. She scoffed. Then she get on the bed and ordered me to come by gesturing. Like am her toy. I have no choice except if I want to die.
I get on the bed also.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100077308110096
Follow the page..
Re: Accidentally Sex With My Mom Chapter 2 by Muqtar01: 9:26am On Apr 07, 2023
Please follow page.
Re: Accidentally Sex With My Mom Chapter 2 by Muqtar01: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
Chapter three is coming soon
Re: Accidentally Sex With My Mom Chapter 2 by Muqtar01: 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
kiss
Re: Accidentally Sex With My Mom Chapter 2 by helinues: 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
Your female siblings should pick race
Re: Accidentally Sex With My Mom Chapter 2 by Muqtar01: 8:39am On Apr 08, 2023
helinues abi na, oponu

(1) (Reply)

I Just Discovered I'm AS / Will I Drive Her Away Or What / His Not Financially Boyant, But Wants Take This Girl Out on Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.