Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

SEE TRANSFORMATION!!! Dbull Celebrates Birthday With Funny Throwback (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE TRANSFORMATION!!! Dbull Celebrates Birthday With Funny Throwback (pics) (1018 Views)

Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) / Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God / Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE TRANSFORMATION!!! Dbull Celebrates Birthday With Funny Throwback (pics) by Naijagossipng: 5:05am On Oct 03, 2022
Happy birthday to one of Nigeria's fastest Rising music Artists.

He shared his funny looking throwback picture on his ig page with recent picture!

Re: SEE TRANSFORMATION!!! Dbull Celebrates Birthday With Funny Throwback (pics) by bewla(m): 5:45am On Oct 03, 2022
Ty

1 Like

Re: SEE TRANSFORMATION!!! Dbull Celebrates Birthday With Funny Throwback (pics) by Sucre6: 6:26am On Oct 03, 2022
Inferiority complex nah him dey worry u, why didn't you post this with your main moniker, you will use another moniker to pose as someone else. Your music isn't that bad but your attitude and inferiority complex makes me sick, be original God will see you through, before u go end up like Airforce1

Hbd by the way

1 Like

Re: SEE TRANSFORMATION!!! Dbull Celebrates Birthday With Funny Throwback (pics) by mprtuary: 7:28am On Oct 03, 2022
Sucre6:
Inferiority complex nah him dey worry u, why didn't you post this with your main moniker, you will use another moniker to pose as someone else. Your music isn't that bad but your attitude and inferiority complex makes me sick, be original God will see you through, before u go end up like Airforce1

Hbd by the way

what happened to airforce1? I remember those days anytime me n my guys at work are having a boring day we will check airforce1 profile and laugh at his foolery. My guy will say he don drop another one

1 Like

Re: SEE TRANSFORMATION!!! Dbull Celebrates Birthday With Funny Throwback (pics) by Sucre6: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2022
mprtuary:

what happened to airforce1? I remember those days anytime me n my guys at work are having a boring day we will check airforce1 profile and laugh at his foolery. My guy will say he don drop another one

The guy don forget music, him don get like 3 kids from him baby mama,

But e be like him don get sense now pass before, he no longer make silly post like before grin
Re: SEE TRANSFORMATION!!! Dbull Celebrates Birthday With Funny Throwback (pics) by Iamdbull: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? / Anglophone African Countries / Teenage Girl Spreads Lies Against A Guy Because She Couldn’t Use Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.