Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single (1054 Views)

Benefits Of Being Single / My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by jaelz(m): 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
For me the one thing I enjoy the most about being single is the fact that I have liberty to do anything I want to do and also the fact that I now save more money for myself also.

CC: Lalasticlala Prettythicksme Seun Onila Farano Mynd44 Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by Kiddo01(m): 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
The best life ever
Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by Divoc19(f): 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
Independence. I miss it
Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by Choilila: 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
jaelz:
For me the one thing I enjoy the most about being single is the fact that I have liberty to do anything I want to do and also the fact that I now save more money for myself also.

putting ur dick inside any pushy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
No! If I'm in relationship she woudn't like to collect from me all the time.What I enjoy most about relationship is the joy and happiness of having the fullness of my heart to myself.I dnt have to be bothered when I see her with a guy.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
Choilila:

putting ur dick inside any pushy.
Omo this one choke
Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by Paybackperiod: 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
heart fit rest , no baby this baby that .
Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by Sonnobax15(m): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
cheesy
Omoh, being single is a bae abeg....You as a guyman wouldn't be subjecting yourself to be thinking of one coded god-fearing olosho all the time whether she's being flogged else where or not embarassed

You go dey think straight all the time....

5 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by uthlaw: 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
Everything about it,infact,you get more free pussy than those yeye in relationship!

1 Like

Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by pauladonis(m): 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
I'm not single so I can't probably relate to what everyone is saying

But when I was single, I guess I enjoyed the fact that I only had to think about myself and my moves...

But not being single is also blissful if you're withe the right person.

Why am I sounding like Daniel Regha all of a sudden?
Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by Boogyman557: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool Make I Rush share my OWN Sharp Shar

I enjoy SMOKING WEED 24sc EVERYDAY without ANYBODY disturbing ME.

I enjoy going to ASHAWOO house wen EVER I like..

LITE UP my WEED in peace MAN!

WTF MAN
Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by Magnoliaa(f): 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Absolutely nothing.
Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
☹️☺️

Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by Rastaramsey(m): 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
Am not single RN but I enjoyed my privacy cheesy cheesy
Babe keep poking head into my privacy, she thinks am a good guy wey dey only smokr grin grin
Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by Candidlady: 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Omoh, being single is a bae abeg....You as a guyman wouldn't be subjecting yourself to be thinking of one coded god-fearing olosho all the time whether she's being flogged else where or not embarassed

You go dey think straight all the time....

Isee the bolded as insecurity and joblessness... A man who is positively engaged go get better things to dey think of...

But what do iknow Iam single and free as the bird... No one to give me rules book... Dos and donts ..
Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by Sonnobax15(m): 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Isee the bolded as insecurity and joblessness... A man who is positively engaged go get better things to dey think of...

But what do iknow Iam single and free as the bird... No one to give me rules book... Dos and donts ..

. You are so right my dear candid.....Na man wey no get work go dey think about the whereabouts of him banny pass how he go take better him life cool
Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by Nyascobar1414: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
Last I checked... I love my freedom asf... I mean I cant subject myself for a female to cage me...
Damnn....

Last I checked, 95% of naija g*rls are ol*sho.. Wey don get bf wey don knack the coochie.. You come carry the remaining knack... You will definitely also dump her... And the cycle continues... So no damnn need of Gf...

What do I .....

And for the remaining 5%.. Dont be too curious that you gonn' see them cos as at now they don't exist.
Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
Having my menstrual flow without stress
Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by Dickson178(m): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
ToughGuy111:
No! If I'm in relationship she woudn't like to collect from me all the time.What I enjoy most about relationship is the joy and happiness of having the fullness of my heart to myself.I dnt have to be bothered when I see her with a guy.
you deserve award on this! I love this talk man undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by kayperry: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
For me it is balance diet
Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by Womanizer(m): 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
Being single gives you the freedom o fúck any pûssy you want grin
Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by virginprincess(f): 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
Privacy,and also doing things the way i want them without anybody questioning me.
Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by TheWolfen(m): 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Walk around the house butt naked.
cheesy.
No where are you questions
Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by Biafranodogwu55: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
In summary...peace of mind :PIn summary...peace of mind
Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by T0BY(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
No nagging.. No billing.. Getting pregnant elsewhere and Accusing me of being responsible. This is just to mention a few. According to Mc oluomo"guys wey no get gf get peace of mind.
Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Make all of una talk true, na fear of spending money and lack of money wey dey make una hype single life

1 Like

Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by Datikwerreboi(m): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
I'm married but single grin
I don't have problem with my wife oo, she's just not in same city as me.

But I don't cheat either , I just love the free space and the fact that I miss her. It's usually hot when we meet. You may even think we're still dating because the flame of love is still quite hot. I haven't even enjoyed her much BC I married her fresh like a freshly baked bread hot from the oven cheesy

I love my wife sha, she is very vulnerable to me and has bonded so well. I love to see her vulnerable to me but I don't abuse it. God bless you wify cool
Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by Nicepoker(m): 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
You travel without anyone asking you why you had to lodge in the hotel.
Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by Datikwerreboi(m): 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
Divoc19:
Independence. I miss it
How
Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by Datikwerreboi(m): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
Brownygold002:
Having my menstrual flow without stress
Meaning u don't practice healthy sex. Please insist on a condom
Re: What's The One Thing You Enjoy About Being Single by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dickson178:
you deserve award on this! I love this talk man undecided
Thank you so much sir!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? / . / My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.