Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,700 members, 7,865,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

19 Things You Should Never Say To Your Mother-in-law. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19 Things You Should Never Say To Your Mother-in-law. (255 Views)

'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

19 Things You Should Never Say To Your Mother-in-law. by tunalbreeze(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
Mother-in-law, monster-in-law, whatever you wish to call her, you have to admit that it is one of the trickiest relationships to handle. Having said that, if you’re married, odds are you have a mother-in-law unless she passed away before you had the chance to marry. In that case, it’s very sad but also leaves you out of the usual mother-in-law drama.
I’m sure the majority of married women can relate when it comes to mothers-in-laws. Many women share cordial and warm ties with their mothers-in-law, leading them to wonder if all the fuss around this particular relationship is mere hype.
Then there are others who would rather go swimming in shark-infested waters, than spend an evening with their mothers-in-law.

Things You Should Never Say To Your Mother-In-Law

Here are things you should never say to your mother-in-law

1. No
2. I Won’t Let You See The Kids Again
3. You Do More For THEIR Kids Than Ours!
4. You’re Too Selfish To Be Any Help!
5. It’s Not A Big Deal
6. I Don’t Remember Asking For Your Opinion
7. We Do Not Have Time To Visit You
8. Referring To Your Spouse As Your Son Or Daughter To Your Mother-In-Law
9. Could You Talk To Your Child For Me?
10. That Might Be Good For You But It’s Not Right For Us
11. We’re Moving
12. Your Son Prefers It Like This
13. Come Over Anytime
14. You Know Squat About Parenting Today!
15. You’re My Model For How NOT To Parent!
16. We Booked A Hotel
17. Since You’re Visiting Us, I Booked You A Hotel Room.
18. I Wish You’d Taught Your Child That!
19. I’ll Handle It

You can read more details on marriagement.com.ng
https://marriagement.com.ng/things-you-should-never-say-to-your-mother-in-law/

(1) (Reply)

Is This Why You Didn't Get Laid This Valentine!!! / Thank You All For Your Advice I Really Appreciate!! (wa Wese Benin Lang) / Things To Know Before Marrying Him Or Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.