Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player (38288 Views)

"I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat / Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) / Official: Kurt Zouma Joins West Ham United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by sukkot: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
Walkee:
fake news?
Where this one come from sef?
thats why i said not regular uk citizens. these are muslim uk citizens who wanted to fight jihad for iraq. show me a white uk citizen who relocated to iraq voluntarily

or are you one of these people who think middle easterns are white ?
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Walkee: 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
sukkot:
thats why i said not regular uk citizens. these are muslim uk citizens who wanted to fight jihad for iraq. show me a white uk citizen who relocated to iraq voluntarily
this one made the news because she joined ISIS, tried to return and it became a scandal. People do all sorts of things. Do your research and see how many people have left the UK to Middle East. People relocate to different countries for different reasons. It's not only Africans who leave their countries. Rid yourself of inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by lexy2014: 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
abbey621:

Okay continue arguing with yourself.....

Pls when did asking questions become the same thing as argument?
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by sukkot: 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
Walkee:
this one made the news because she joined ISIS, tried to return and it became a scandal. People do all sorts of things. Do your research and see how many people have left the UK to Middle East. People relocate to different countries for different reasons. It's not only Africans who leave their countries. Rid yourself of inferiority complex
and her name is BEGUM. thats an indian or pakistani woman. brother try to understand there are many british nationals who are not white. there are many british nigerians who can get moved to return to nigeria to fight for oduduwa or biafra republic. same way many british muslims always get angry when the west is fighting muslim countries and they all relocate to that muslim country to join isis or taliban. THATS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM A REGULAR WHITE BRITISH GUY JUST RELOCATING TO IRAQ BECAUSE HE LOVES THE PLACE

Anyway how did we get to this topic ? you have totally deviated from the main topic.
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Hallabee1(m): 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
Aje...

I said it that he will be fine for that stupid thing he did.....UK donk joke with anything
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
any black man who support this zouma treatment is sick on the head.

no wonder blacks scam em alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by lereinter(m): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
Rubbish, pure wickedness

1 Like

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by abbey621(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
lexy2014:

Pls when did asking questions become the same thing as argument?

I've explained to you that your responses to other people on this thread allowed me to predict the direction the discussion was heading when you asked the question about slaughtering and yet you still continue to badger me, why? I don't like repeating myself hence I would rather end the discussion than to continue in circles....PEACE!
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by sukkot: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
dragunov:

Yes it is
even the music has devolved . i mean what the fork is zazuu ? grin grin grin
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Kobicove(m): 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
GeneralPula:
But why would his brother posted such stuff online, knowing well enough there’s gonna be consequences..

He's probably one of the stupid people that think everything must posted on social media undecided
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by descarado: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
Others should learn from this.
You are not a fan of pet animals, don't pretend to keep any cos you wanna belong.
Pets are treated like human in uk.

Wonder why everybody is screaming racism. The guy thought he is still in his village.

Nigerians that kill and eat anything, what do they know. Hunger has eroded them of human sympathy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Walkee: 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
sukkot:
and her name is BEGUM. thats an indian or pakistani woman. brother try to understand there are many british nationals who are not white. there are many british nigerians who can get moved to return to nigeria to fight for oduduwa or biafra republic. same way many british muslims always get angry when the west is fighting muslim countries and they all relocate to that muslim country to join isis or taliban. THATS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM A REGULAR WHITE BRITISH GUY JUST RELOCATING TO IRAQ BECAUSE HE LOVES THE PLACE

Anyway how did we get to this topic ? you have totally deviated from the main topic.
what's difficult for you to understand? This particular one made the news solely because of the scandal. You need to rid yourself of inferiority complex. British people have been running away from their frozen wasteland since beginning of time and they still move to different countries for different reasons. Most parts of Syria is far far safer than most American cities there are lots of white people here, even in Edo state where I live. Few days ago I saw one driving a 2004 camry out of shoprite. There are lots of poor whites who are citizens of top countries. They relocate to different countries, some are homeless in their own country. Stop seeing white people as gods, they're not

1 Like

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by sukkot: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
Fatbam003:
That is why they are called developed countries. Africa don't care about issues like this
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by sukkot: 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
Walkee:
what's difficult for you to understand? This particular one made the news solely because of the scandal. You need to rid yourself of inferiority complex. British people have been running away from their frozen wasteland since beginning of time and they still move to different countries for different reasons. Most parts of Syria is far far safer than most American cities there are lots of white people here, even in Edo state where I live. Few days ago I saw one driving a 2004 camry out of shoprite. There are lots of poor whites who are citizens of top countries. They relocate to different countries, some are homeless in their own country. Stop seeing white people as gods, they're not
yeah they are there for the oyel grin grin grin grin grin

not because of you
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by CoolJul: 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
Must celebrities always video EVERYTHING SELF!!! Hiannn! Irritating!
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by sukkot: 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
descarado:
Others should learn from this.
You are not a fan of pet animals, don't pretend to keep any cos you wanna belong.
Pets are treated like human in uk.

Wonder why everybody is screaming racism. The guy thought he is still in his village.

Nigerians that kill and eat anything, what do they know. Hunger has eroded them of human sympathy.
hmmm heavy talk. the bolded especially
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Walkee: 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
sukkot:
yeah they are the for the oyel grin grin grin grin grin

not because of you
they relocated for opportunities. There are millions of Nigerians 100x better off than whites. Most whites are drowning in debts what makes it inconceivable to you that they might want to relocate to have a better life? The white woman driving 2004 big for nothing camry is somehow here to loot my oil and is better than me? I'm starting to think you are a kid who watches too many Hollywood propaganda.
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by sukkot: 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
Walkee:
they relocated for opportunities. There are millions of Nigerians 100x better off than whites. Most whites are drowning in debts what makes it inconceivable to you that they might want to relocate to have a better life? The white woman driving 2004 big for nothing camry is somehow here to loot my oil and is better than me? I'm starting to think you are a kid who watches too many Hollywood propaganda.
brother, those white people came through companies and when the contract is done they will return home. they are not relocating for love of your 3rd world country. you see, a naija man moves abroad hoping to live there forever and die there and never to see his country again. after the naija man enters abroad he will burn his naija pali

hope you get the difference
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
solofresh:
Oh cats are living things but the meat and fish they eat are never living things abi undecided

Tell that to Zouma
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
bestpunterever:
hope you don't kill animals before you eat them, because they are living thing.

Tell that to Zouma

1 Like

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Ishilove: 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
This is getting ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by maasoap(m): 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
Even, his club is being punished for his cruelty.

TheSTreetman:
Blacks no wan learn.. The whites don't care about you.

Looks how they're too fast to react but when it comes to racism, they'll be slow like snail.

People out here fighting for cats’ rights in the name of animal rights but still eat meat. Double standards. If only they knew the conditions the animals are killed in.

You should be wiser than this now! How's eating meat related to kicking your own pet? A small animal like cat for that matter! This is not about the colour of the skin, this is about being human first.

Bestie01:
Mehn,I used to think abroad is beta than Naija.i am having a rethink.i don't support animal cruelty but this extreme reaction reeks of racism.

You don't support animal cruelty but you have problem seeing culprit being punished. Talking of speaking with both sides of the mouth, you're a typical example.

MCKitchen:
He did it for isolated amusement hence the recorder heard laughing but the society see it as cruelty. Humans trying so hard to show they are Keen in saving animal's when they have not save human's, fake ass countries.

Your explanation is weird, he did it for isolated amusement, really? Next time, he may as well kick his own child now.
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by maasoap(m): 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
NoSentiment:
Hypocritical Westerners!

TONY BLAIR killed and maimed millions of innocent HUMAN BEINGS in Iraq with his lie of Saddam having weapons of mass destruction (WMD).

They rewarded BLAIR with a KNIGHTHOOD!

KURTS ZOUMA slapped a CAT for defecating on his bed.

They PUNISH Zouma for this.

What is worse?

Some Nairalanders still hail the Westerners as champions of rights!

In your opinion, you've made sense, right?
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by maasoap(m): 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
fredoooooo:
Oyinbo will do everything possible to bring a black mn down ..

A black man without sense, compassion and kindness. He has used his own silliness to affect his club. More organisations are even pulling out of the deals with his club than they're pulling out of the deals with him.

1 Like

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by maasoap(m): 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
Gwan2:
Once you are in the western world, understand this hierarchy of priority and know peace.

Juveniles/minors….0-17yrs

Woman

Tax

Animals

Oldies

Lastly Male

The gravity of your punishment depends on the level on the hierarchy

But you could see here how his fellow blacks are shouting racism. If I'm the club manager, I would make a case for him to be suspended pending the conclusion of the investigation. The club is even doing their best to protect him as much as they can. And now, protecting him is costing the club too

1 Like

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by gaspology(m): 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
Hypocrites! They go extra miles to defend animal rights (whatever that means anyway) but cherish the inhuman treatments they mete out to fellow humans especially, Africans. Demented goons!
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by IamV: 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
Iceberg3:

You are talking about systematic culling...and such companies pay certain amount to organisations in charge of such regulations despite the fact that the companies are helping out.
When certain species are getting over populated in a given area, culling takes place. The old and sickly and in some cases,the notorious are mostly affected.
It affects certain animals.

Nature at times can't handle everything.

..and what's your point exactly ?
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by Walkee: 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
sukkot:
brother, those white people came through companies and when the contract is done they will return home. they are not relocating for love of your 3rd world country. you see, a naija man moves abroad hoping to live there forever and die there and never to see his country again. after the naija man enters abroad he will burn his naija pali

hope you get the difference
wrong again as usual. I'm from Uromi, the headquarters of emigrants in the whole of Nigeria. Every single person who left here only left for better opportunity and they all return after 5 to 6 Years if they made enough money. I have never seen anyone who moved to Europe hoping to live there forever. Some whites came here looking for opportunities too.
I studied English language in the university, once I'm done with my Masters I hope to migrate to the Middle East where I can teach English as a second language to their students. Here in Nigeria my profession will offer me little opportunities since everyone here speaks English but over there I will have better opportunities and I will surely return home afterwards. Different people migrate for different reasons. You just need to grow up and stop worshipping white people. Most of them aren't shiiit in their own countries.
Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by BoBiafra(m): 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
Annie001:

Eden hazard kicked a teenager and got just 3match ban
Alonso killed some with his car 60k ban and still playing for Chelsea
Suarez racism 40k
No one signed a petition then
They all did this to human, but for kicking a cat 250k and possibly jail.
This is pure racism let's call a spade a spade
Everything is not racism;Im not saying that they might not be a racist undertone towards Kurt Zumas actions amd judgements,but what is wrong is wrong no matter the race of the individual-All im saying is the lack of empathy by many Nigerians towards injustice, to animals or humanity;We have become so stone cold towards others,we dont care how many Nigerians suffer and killed by a system manipulated by our elites,the same people that sold us out in chains to foreigners.They have conditioned our mentality to lack any empathy towards others. They elite's created the racism your crying about;they enabled everything yall are suffering today;rather than yall to fight them over 400 years yall are still worshipping them ;they use divide and rule,religion and tribes to make yall weak fighting against each other without empathy rather than uniting aginst them,Your oppressors dont have any tribe ,religion or political affiliations,they are united in oppressing yall,

In Bob Marleys voice

Get up, stand up.

Most people think
Great God will come from the sky
Take away everything
And make everybody feel high
But if you know what life is worth
You would look for yours on earth
And now a you see the light
You stand up for your right
Jah!
Get up, stand up (Jah, Jah)
Stand up for your right (oh-hoo)
Get up, stand up (get up, stand up)
Don't give up the fight (life is your right)
Get up, stand up (so we can't give up the fight)
Stand up for your rights (Lord, Lord)
Get up, stand up (keep on struggling on)
Don't give up the fight (yeah)
We're sick and tired of your ism-schism game
Dy'n' and go to Heaven in-a Jesus' name, Lord
We know when we understand
Almighty God is a living man
You can fool some people sometimes
But you can't fool all the people all the time
So now we see the light (watch you gon' do?)
We gonna stand up for our rights (yeah, yeah)
So you'd better
Get up, stand up (in the morning) give it up
Stand up for your right (stand up right now)
Get up, stand up
Don't give up the fight (don't give it up, don't give it up)
Get up, stand up (get up, stand up)
Stand up for your rights (get up, stand up)
Get up, stand up
Don't give up the fight (get up, stand up)
Get up, stand up
Stand up for your right
Get up, stand up
Don't give up the fight
Get up, stand up.

Nigeria is crime scene.

Re: Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player by solofresh(m): 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

Tell that to Zouma
Stop spewing trash!
How can you tell me you care for the rights of same animals you eat undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Super Eagles Take A Walk In Tanzania (Photo) / Five Players Who Should Have Made Super Eagles World Cup List / Chified Shows Off Her Muscles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.