Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

I Made A Very Terrible Mistake - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Made A Very Terrible Mistake (5618 Views)

Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / The Terrible Mistake I Made Inviting My Ex Boyfriend To My Wedding / As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made A Very Terrible Mistake by fikayormi(m): 10:51am On Feb 10, 2022
Alaye , when u dey Bleep , you did not create any God damn thread , why giving us headache now ? , Get a life fool
Re: I Made A Very Terrible Mistake by fikayormi(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
What goes through the mind of an average Nigerian man is Sex! Sex! Sex! (especially the Youths) Look at Oxlade our yeyebrity, shamelessly leading by example.

That HIV symptoms you're looking for, hopefully you will get it soon.

That too much , did he offend you before ?
Re: I Made A Very Terrible Mistake by Undilutedme: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
fikayormi:
Alaye , when u dey Bleep , you did not create any God damn thread , why giving us headache now ? , Get a life fool
It's your father that's a fool. Did I insult you, bast*rd?
Re: I Made A Very Terrible Mistake by fikayormi(m): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Undilutedme:
It's your father that's a fool. Did I insult you, bast*rd?

Verily verily I say unto you that Hiv/AIDS you are clamoring for , you will get it soon!
Re: I Made A Very Terrible Mistake by Awkabigboy: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
debbydams:
lol
Hi babe
Re: I Made A Very Terrible Mistake by debbydams(f): 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Hi babe
good evening
Re: I Made A Very Terrible Mistake by dontrulee: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Hi babe

Face your Front, who be babe?
Re: I Made A Very Terrible Mistake by dontrulee: 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
If only you know the number of fresh and young babes that visit the HAART clinic every week, you'll protect yourself at all cost.

Fortunately for me, sex is one of those things I overcame at a very early age. I have learnt the technique to convert the urge to other higher form of energy.

Currently, I am a virgin and I have like 200ladies that wants to disvirgin me. Many have even tipped my drink with aphrodisiac thinking it will lower my guard but it didn't work. Sex is overrated because you can't maintain that state of pleasure you get from orgasm for a long period of time and that's why you tend to do sex over and over again. But for me that has transcended it, I perpetually live in esctascy. grin grin
Re: I Made A Very Terrible Mistake by dontrulee: 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
In summary, if you lack self control, protect yourself.
You only live once. Yada
Re: I Made A Very Terrible Mistake by ZooCountry45: 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
why don't you go nd ask your sisters if they were raped?

If it was a lady that made this post, y'all would call her degrading names. But unfortunately he's a guy and y'all would support him.

Don't quote me, If you don't wanna see the other side of me.

Show me your hoe side naaa
Re: I Made A Very Terrible Mistake by etel124(m): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
Undilutedme:
Hello people, how are y'all doing?

About 2 weeks ago, I had unprotected sex with a lady, not like the condom broke, it was unprotected and it was for a period of good 2days. Now I totally regret my actions and I want to go for an HIV test but fear won't let me, I just hope nothing happens to me. How long does it take for HIV symptoms to start showing?. And when will HIV result show on a test?. I just hope I can gather enough courage to do it soon. I'm not just at peace with myself anymore.

Guys, please stay away from premarital sex, whether protected or not cos it can mess with your peace of mind. If u can't please use condom oo. I've promised to remain celibate for the time being, nothing is even in the sex, it's so over hyped.
Well,there is no trophy for having unprotected pre marital sex...Just go for test and most importantly try to avoid it next time...Surely it should be negative...Enjoy
Re: I Made A Very Terrible Mistake by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
What goes through the mind of an average Nigerian man is Sex! Sex! Sex! (especially the Youths) Look at Oxlade our yeyebrity, shamelessly leading by example.

That HIV symptoms you're looking for, hopefully you will get it soon.

And Oxlade was having sex with a fellow Nigerian man since sex is all they think about. grin What I dislike the most about women is their pretense when it comes to matter of sex. Women are far more enganged with sex matters that's why they are always presenting themselves as sex object.
Re: I Made A Very Terrible Mistake by GarkiAccessory(m): 8:41am On May 11, 2023
Veenbanks:
Abstinence is key.
Boss do you use deriv for synthetic? If yes how do one make deposit?
Re: I Made A Very Terrible Mistake by Veenbanks(m): 8:59am On May 11, 2023
GarkiAccessory:

Boss do you use deriv for synthetic? If yes how do one make deposit?
Yes I use Deriv for synthetic. I deposit via crpto through Binance.
Re: I Made A Very Terrible Mistake by GarkiAccessory(m): 10:06am On May 11, 2023
Veenbanks:
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: I Made A Very Terrible Mistake by Veenbanks(m): 11:11am On May 11, 2023
GarkiAccessory:

Thanks alot
Kindly do me a favor, and join my telegram channel Veenacademy I drop profitable signals, learning tips, chart analysis.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Very Terrible Mistake by Psalmistproject: 11:23am On May 11, 2023
bonadripper:
After you've finished enjoying.

You're advicing others not to enjoy.

I can swear with my life that before next month runs out.

You'll still sleep with that same lady or someone new. Nonsense

Especially if the test result favors him
Re: I Made A Very Terrible Mistake by GarkiAccessory(m): 3:48pm On May 12, 2023
Veenbanks:
Boss please how do you deposit in binance and deposit crypto on the deriv app.

What is the dollar naira rate?
Re: I Made A Very Terrible Mistake by Veenbanks(m): 5:05pm On May 12, 2023
GarkiAccessory:

Boss please how do you deposit in binance and deposit crypto on the deriv app.

What is the dollar naira rate?

You deposit via P2P merchant on Binance that has a good number of trades. Then you trade it to LTC, and send to your Deriv LTC account. Once you transfer it, it will reflect on your MT5 app. I can help you in funding it. 1 dollar is equivalent to #749.90.

Re: I Made A Very Terrible Mistake by GarkiAccessory(m): 5:13pm On May 12, 2023
Veenbanks:

You deposit via P2P merchant on Binance that has a good number of trades. Then you trade it to LTC, and send to your Deriv LTC account. Once you transfer it, it will reflect on your MT5 app. I can help you in funding it. 1 dollar is equivalent to #749.90.
Thank you so much
I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: I Made A Very Terrible Mistake by Veenbanks(m): 5:23pm On May 12, 2023
GarkiAccessory:

Thank you so much
I really appreciate
You are welcome!
Re: I Made A Very Terrible Mistake by GarkiAccessory(m): 8:45pm On May 14, 2023
Veenbanks:

Boss please how do you go about this process? Please kindly shed more light.

Specifically, how exactly do you trade it to LTC, and then send it to your Deriv LTC account?
Re: I Made A Very Terrible Mistake by Veenbanks(m): 8:52pm On May 14, 2023
GarkiAccessory:

Boss please how do you go about this process? Please kindly shed more light.

Specifically, how exactly do you trade it to LTC, and then send it to your Deriv LTC account?
Firstly, you need to create an account to enable any transactions. Just search on YouTube, you might get a detailed answer.
Re: I Made A Very Terrible Mistake by GarkiAccessory(m): 9:27pm On May 14, 2023
Veenbanks:
Firstly, you need to create an account to enable any transactions. Just search on YouTube, you might get a detailed answer.
Thanks Boss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is A Prostitute? / 10 Reasons To Not Date A Married Man / Young Single Lady From Port Harcourt Becomes A Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.