Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing (24633 Views)

When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by telealpha123(m): 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
If she gives me the needed attention and interest, I will remain, where not, I will back off ASAP.
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by illuminutty: 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
Who still woo a woman man in 2022? Just woo money and women will woo you.
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Pastorsmile: 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
The more men running after a lady, the more money you will spend to buy her heart!. By the way ,why running after a lady? These will come naturally when the time is ripe. Imo though.
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by toujurs: 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
I don't, but i will definitely have to, if she decide to make it seem like a competition among us, based on who can provide more for her. I will have to back off. And wait for the remainant of the kuntus to chop cry. As i no fit, use my sweat compete for kuntus.
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by delana(m): 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
I always woo a lady with the thought that I have several other options apart from her, so I don't spend too much time wooing a lady. And I believe every woman is free to choose to guy that they like.

If in the process of wooing a woman I discover that other men are trying to woo her, my actions from then will depends on whether she accepted me or not. Basically she will need to choose between me and the other men.

Lol @ the confrontation, I don't think you need do that , once she wants you , she stops giving the other guys attention.

If she state it clearly that I am the one that she likes, then I will confront the other men and ask them to back off and stop pestering her.
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by demmymoney(m): 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Only men who don't know their worth chase women

Women are complements to a man's life not the focus

BE CHOSEN RATHER THAN CHASE

2 Likes

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Chrislova(m): 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
why would i woo a gal i dont woo any ga...there are just after me and i keep snubbing them..
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Starzo: 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
if she nor gree make up her mind then fashi her...no need to stress yourself
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by NotoriousBiggyS: 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
Why should I continue to woo a lady
When I will I be the one to spend
Except she has money then I will do anything to get her
But you see all this broke girls I can't continue stress wooing them
Once I toast u and u no gree I move on
Wetin u won offer me pass sex and I can get sex anywhere
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Exkandayee(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
FuckDModz:
Omo, I will not back off, the goal is to lash and toss her to the next nigga.

The more niggas on the queue, the safer it is to dump a girl without any consequence.

In fact, she’d think she's the one dumping the guy...

Win-win situation.
You are a real niqqy,
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by anambraamaka: 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
see comments lol
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Omniman(m): 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
cool
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by anambraamaka: 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
guys
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Gwan2(m): 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
OP…to bring your point home, once I see you very active on social media e.g Instagram, Facebook etc with many followers especially if not your business page….my likelihood of backing off is high

1 Like

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Omotosho1090905(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Isiah 4:1
In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "we will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"

I hope that answered your question op

2 Likes

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by sheriffindy(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dont know bout other guys...but

I DONT SWIM IN CROWDED RIVERS

1 Like

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by okwusdaddy: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Just continue being yourself. She choose you in the first place. You have to reciprocate by trusting her which takes a lot of confidence.
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Nyascobar1414: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kcboy0806:

See pride.

Its not pride. Its self worth...as the Op said.. I dont really see the need of wooing a girl.. You Inflating her shii ego
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by sheriffindy(m): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Don't know bout y'all, but

I DON'T SWIM IN CROWDED RIVERS.
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Tapout(m): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
Olam09:
grin back then in primary and secondary school any girl wey i like na him guys dey like grin

I had similar experience but mine was in secondary school. The most annoying thing was that it's not like I was open about it oh, I'm a very discreet person so my moves were always subtle but direct. But somehow, It was as if no one knew the girl existed till I started making moves.
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Olam09(m): 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
Tapout:

I had similar experience but mine was in secondary school. The most annoying thing was that it's not like I was open about it oh, I'm a very discreet person so my moves were always subtle but direct. But somehow, It was as if no one knew the girl existed till I started making moves.
grin Exactly.
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Farfalla(f): 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
I'm here for the lies.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by TheABOMINATION: 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
delana:
Lol @ the confrontation, I don't think you need do that , once she wants you , she stops giving the other guys attention.

En, just saying in case one of the men is the type that can't take a hint.
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Sufferingboy(f): 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
Toto matter nor dey tire una for nairaland?
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Decryptor(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
I have noticed that those babes who are mostly sought after by guys (perhaps because of their beauty, shape etc) are usually overated when you finally lash them.
(They no dey sweet or don't have strength to f*ck)

But you see those furgly ones wey nobody dey rush, na them be say when you enter once, you go off your thinking cap because of the Over-Sweet kpekus they carry.

1 Like

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Ignatio(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
I didn't. Stood firm despite not matching most of them financially. Today we're married.

1 Like

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Omoluabiii(m): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ladies wait at the finishing line and f*ck the winners.
If she is being surrounded by many men, thats a sign that you need to back off and make more money.
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Badadvisor: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
I always woo a lady with the thought that I have several other options apart from her, so I don't spend too much time wooing a lady. And I believe every woman is free to choose to guy that they like.

If in the process of wooing a woman I discover that other men are trying to woo her, my actions from then will depends on whether she accepted me or not. Basically she will need to choose between me and the other men.

If she state it clearly that I am the one that she likes, then I will confront the other men and ask them to back off and stop pestering her.
See this one dey form commando for woman wey dey whine you.
Confronting any guy or boy because of a lady is a big no. Never do that!
You go soon chop disgrace and beating one day. Just mark these words.

1 Like

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by samwillyco1(m): 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
I go just leave for my sanity, I no wan get depressed because of a girl
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by joyandfaith: 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
Foolish men chase women. Imbeciles even use money to lure. It always ends in pains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift / How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.