Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,697 members, 7,844,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Who Do Men Cheats With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do Men Cheats With? (239 Views)

Groom Calls Off Wedding After Bride Cheats With His Best Man. / If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine / Why Men CHEATS An Will Not Stop Cheating! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do Men Cheats With? by nnaemeka817(m): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Good day everyone here. Let me go straight to the point. So many women are of the opinion that "all men cheats" but I have been trying unsuccessfully to get a girlfriend, all to no avail. All the babes I have admired and trying talking to always end up that "they are in relationship" already even after my persistent trials. I am 30, a graduate though I have a business I'm managing currently in one of South Eastern States. I have dress sense and a perfect gentleman to the core. But seeing a girl without boyfriend in Nigeria seems to be more difficult than even securing an oil company job. This makes me to ponder who are men really flirting with if the other gender always tries to pose innocent.
Re: Who Do Men Cheats With? by fikayormi(m): 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
Why don’t you ask google bro undecided
Re: Who Do Men Cheats With? by czarr(m): 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
Flirt with girls don't put pressure on them by asking for a relationship girls don't handle pressure well, let them access you and if you pass they would be the one to pressure you for a relationship.

Flirt and fvck first and half the work is done, don't ever ask for relationship first especially when you never fvck, women dey see am as manipulation.
Re: Who Do Men Cheats With? by Steep(m): 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
Men cheat with women both the adulterer and the adultress are all guilty.
Re: Who Do Men Cheats With? by Kaymicheal852: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
nnaemeka817:
Good day everyone here. Let me go straight to the point. So many women are of the opinion that "all men cheats" but I have been trying unsuccessfully to get a girlfriend, all to no avail. All the babes I have admired and trying talking to always end up that "they are in relationship" already even after my persistent trials. I am 30, a graduate though I have a business I'm managing currently in one of South Eastern States. I have dress sense and a perfect gentleman to the core. But seeing a girl without boyfriend in Nigeria seems to be more difficult than even securing an oil company job. This makes me to ponder who are men really flirting with if the other gender always tries to pose innocent.

Perfect gentleman indeed ,only the jerks ,chars ,tugs ,players and womanizer get all the pussies ,gentlemen get none
Re: Who Do Men Cheats With? by Divoc19(f): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
Men cheat with other people's girlfriends and wives. You gerrit?

(1) (Reply)

A Man Who Truly Love You / What Do Akwa Ibom Dudes Like / Who Wants To Play Secondary School Minded Game With Me,i Will Tell You The Answe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.