Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... (526 Views)

Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
He called super Eagle, it end in tears.

He called one senator, it also ends in tears.

Let him help you call someone, so that it will end grin
Oya let the mention begin...

Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
He should call iyaebe and Righteousness89 right away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lie mohammed
Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by Vinnie2000(m): 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ur papa. undecided
Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by Healthrelatedjo: 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
D.Abiodun
Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Lie mohammed

They're already on call

1 Like

Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Ur papa. undecided

My papa number Don divert to ur papa number and ur papa Don pickup.

It is well with ur papa cry
Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
D.Abiodun

Already calling him now

1 Like

Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by Vinnie2000(m): 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

My papa number Don divert to ur papa number and ur papa Don pickup.

It is well with ur papa cry

Lols..

Now, u see the Senselessness of ur Post, abi? undecided

The parable 'If you throw a Stone in a Market, it can hit your mother' playing out here. smiley

So, Be wise and make better Posts next time, ok?
Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

Already calling him now
Any one having difficulties regarding Financial ability for your German Student Visa Appointment. Kindly WhatsApp me on 08132447792, i currently have someone in Germany who is authorized to issue out Sponsorship Letter for you. Serious Minded Only.
Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by OfMay(m): 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by yinkaOdutuyo: 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dare38:

Any one having difficulties regarding Financial ability for your German Student Visa Appointment. Kindly WhatsApp me on 08132447792, i currently have someone in Germany who is authorized to issue out Sponsorship Letter for you. Serious Minded Only.

Buhari will call you in 15mins to discuss business
Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by yinkaOdutuyo: 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
OfMay:
As you all know, Reno Omokri is a relationship advisor and a motivation speaker!

You can Join Reno Omokri on Telegram now using the link: https://t. me/renoomokri

Or simply go to twitter and search for @renoomokri

Thank you and stay blessed.

And please note: the channel's credit goes to RenoOmokri on Twitter.

Buhari is calling reno right away
Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by yinkaOdutuyo: 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lols..

Now, u see the Senselessness of ur Post, abi? undecided

The parable 'If you throw a Stone in a Market, it can hit your mother' playing out here. smiley

So, Be wise and make better Posts next time, ok?

Buhari is calling you right away.

Don't know why you'll be bringing your parents into a post just for fun
Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by uchaymart(m): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
I believe Buhari has more than 1 phones/phone numbers sad.........please he should call his other phone numbers, i want to see something....

Thanks in advance.
Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by bidexdo(m): 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
One stupid guy
armed robber and a paedophile

Obamamessi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:09am On Feb 11, 2022
uchaymart:
I believe Buhari has more than 1 phones/phone numbers sad.........please he should call his other phone numbers, i want to see something....

Thanks in advance.

He's already calling you with his other phone
Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:10am On Feb 11, 2022
bidexdo:
One stupid guy
armed robber and a paedophile

Obamamessi grin grin grin grin grin

Buhari just got off the phone with him wait for 24 hours and start seing the effect of the call on Obama messing doings
Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by Dmacqh(m): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
I think Buhari called Man U .
I’d be happy if Buhari call Tinubu , hopefully he will answer .
Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by yinkaOdutuyo: 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
Dmacqh:
I think Buhari called Man U .
I’d be happy if Buhari call Tinubu , hopefully he will answer .

Bros think about this very well, because if buhari call tinubu -Nigeria is in trouble, remember he's our incoming presido
Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by goshikid: 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Fernandizeisback cheesy
Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by RealistRedpiler: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Dare38:

Omo scam them quietly abeg
Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by tnerro1(m): 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Atiku angry
Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by Mophor: 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by Jennyclay(f): 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
TheKingsmann, SmellySperm and Kriss216
Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
Lols
Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by yinkaOdutuyo: 11:40am On Feb 14, 2022
SmellySperm:

Lols

Buhari said he'll call you this night, you know what is it for Buhari to call someone in the night
Re: Mention That Person You Want Buhari To Call Now... by TheKingsmann(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
Jennyclay hw are u enjoying ur ban? send my regards to fernandez

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CLOSED / What Was Your Biggest Fear In A Relationship?? / 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Doesn’t Love You Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.