Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Bought Him Sliced Bread As Birthday Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Bought Him Sliced Bread As Birthday Gift (715 Views)

(relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / See The Yeye Boxer My Girlfriend Bought For Me PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Bought Him Sliced Bread As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 11, 2022
A man has revealed how his girlfriend bought him sliced bread as a birthday gift.

The man made the revelation under the comment section of a Twitter user identified as '@Nwando_' when the latter advised women to 'spoil' their boyfriends on their birthdays.

The man commented under the lady's post revealing how his girlfriend bought him sliced bread as his birthday gift because he loves to eat bread.

He wrote:

"I date a girl who bought sliced bread for me on my birthday.To be fair I always eat bread''
See the post below:
https://www.browngh.com/man-reveals-how-his-girlfriend-bought-him-sliced-bread-as-birthday-gift/

Re: Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Bought Him Sliced Bread As Birthday Gift by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:39am On Feb 11, 2022
It's all good tho.. cheesy
What's wrong with that?
cheesy grin
Re: Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Bought Him Sliced Bread As Birthday Gift by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:41am On Feb 11, 2022
It's called bread and wine and it also says Man shall not live by bread alone..Tea suppose follow am come if at all....O wrong naa

FERNANDEZISBACK:
It's all good tho.. cheesy
What's wrong with that?
cheesy grin
Re: Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Bought Him Sliced Bread As Birthday Gift by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:42am On Feb 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
It's called bread and wine and it also says Man shall not live by bread alone..Tea suppose follow am come if at all....O wrong naa

Haha tea you say.. cheesy
But let's be sincere is it ok or not to you?
Re: Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Bought Him Sliced Bread As Birthday Gift by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:43am On Feb 11, 2022
Stinkypuna:
its none of ur concern clown.... Lalasticlala you are a fo.ol!
Common bebe controlate.. grin
Re: Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Bought Him Sliced Bread As Birthday Gift by Bluntguy: 8:43am On Feb 11, 2022
Hahaha. She gave you what you love most. Happy birthday!
Re: Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Bought Him Sliced Bread As Birthday Gift by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:43am On Feb 11, 2022
Most Nigerian girls are damn stingy.

Re: Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Bought Him Sliced Bread As Birthday Gift by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:51am On Feb 11, 2022
I wouldn't know what's okay or not in their relationship considering the fact that it hasn't happened to me yet. I'd also put into consideration certain factors to really know what her intention was. If she could afford more than just buying a bread...o wrong na! He claimed he love bread so much and she knew,it was his birthday and not valentine..so yeah maybe she just wanted to catch cruise and had a nice laugh over his love for bread or maybe he hasn't bought her a gift ever in his life and she wanted to pay back...the matter tire me.. But you without tea after the scriptures advice,is it OK or not to you?

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Haha tea you say.. cheesy
But let's be sincere is it ok or not to you?
Re: Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Bought Him Sliced Bread As Birthday Gift by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I wouldn't know what's okay or not in their relationship considering the fact that it hasn't happened to me yet. I'd also put into consideration certain factors to really know what her intention was. If she could afford more than just buying a bread...o wrong na! He claimed he love bread so much and she knew,it was his birthday and not valentine..so yeah maybe she just wanted to catch cruise and had a nice laugh over his love for bread or maybe he hasn't bought her a gift ever in his life and she wanted to pay back...the matter tire me.. But you without tea after the scriptures advice,is it OK or not to you?

Without tea why not? cheesy
I can use his c*m as butter to make it more fun.. grin
Re: Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Bought Him Sliced Bread As Birthday Gift by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2022
Stinkypuna1:
lalasticlala is always a fool aint going to control my self, infact damn seun shitty asshole!
You know you can talk to me right?
Re: Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Bought Him Sliced Bread As Birthday Gift by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:57am On Feb 11, 2022
Jesus christ..How did this convo change from bread,ok or not straight to Off Pyants.. You carry vex come oo.. TGIF

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Re: Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Bought Him Sliced Bread As Birthday Gift by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:00am On Feb 11, 2022
Stinkypuna1:
just drop your location lemme come and fvck that juicy pussy of your'scheesy and if u are a man, i would strangle u right there.
wink Indeed..you can be considered when you are of age.. cheesy
The mods are coming for you.. grin
Re: Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Bought Him Sliced Bread As Birthday Gift by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:04am On Feb 11, 2022
Stinkypuna1:
them banning me gives me joy.
How do you feel when you get banned?
Re: Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Bought Him Sliced Bread As Birthday Gift by Brian47(m): 9:04am On Feb 11, 2022
God forbid
Re: Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Bought Him Sliced Bread As Birthday Gift by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:04am On Feb 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Jesus christ..How did this convo change from bread,ok or not straight to Off Pyants.. You carry vex come oo.. TGIF

Sorry .. cheesy
Re: Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Bought Him Sliced Bread As Birthday Gift by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:05am On Feb 11, 2022
It's cool....e shock me,na why!

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Sorry .. cheesy
Re: Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Bought Him Sliced Bread As Birthday Gift by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:16am On Feb 11, 2022
Stinkypuna1:
that none of your business thou, just wanna Bleep ur pussy till it tear apart.
grin
I said when you are of age you can say this.. cheesy
Re: Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Bought Him Sliced Bread As Birthday Gift by Amb1045(m): 9:16am On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I thought you were restricted from commenting here. Who open gate for you
Re: Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Bought Him Sliced Bread As Birthday Gift by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:17am On Feb 11, 2022
Amb1045:
I thought you were restricted from commenting here. Who open gate for you
Who restricted me.. grin
Re: Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Bought Him Sliced Bread As Birthday Gift by Amb1045(m): 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Who restricted me.. grin
mode
Re: Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Bought Him Sliced Bread As Birthday Gift by Sonnobax15(m): 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
lipsrsealed
He should count himself lucky self..... Because the NIGERIAN bannies wey I know reach house,na dem go bill guyman untop the Guyman own birthday...... Honestly,e be like say lord lugard swear for NIGERIAN bannies right from back then in 1914 tongue
Re: Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Bought Him Sliced Bread As Birthday Gift by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
Amb1045:
mode
You are joking... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Your Advice Nairalanders.. Please Read.. Thanks / Is This Sentence Correct / Habits That Can Damage A Young Lady's Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.