Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? (23306 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 4:12am On Feb 13, 2022
Emdebby2:

Australia is calling me. I just have the feeling.

grin
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 4:13am On Feb 13, 2022
MVLOX:

Rwanda has really done a lot to lift it's economy. It's is seen as the next business hub and I has a thriving non oil based tourism sector. For Malta it is a small European country where one can quietly work, settle down and live comfortably in....

Interesting reply. Thanks for sharing
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 4:14am On Feb 13, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Do you want to help me or are you conducting a research?

I'm also considering migrating, so I'm just doing some research
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 4:14am On Feb 13, 2022
WhrightJr:

Free educational system, good health care system, and easy way to permanent residency.

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 4:16am On Feb 13, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

You guys know nothing about the western world well good luck with your travel people like us will keep the country safe for you guy if at all you can afford to come back many people in abroad no dey come back because no dey safe dey can’t afford to come back some save 5-6 years to come back….. flight ticket from USA to Nigeria Na your mate…. Lol

grin
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 4:17am On Feb 13, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

Travel and see

Ok Sir grin
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 4:17am On Feb 13, 2022
Drone95:
safe and friendly environment and lot more.

Thanks for sharing
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 4:18am On Feb 13, 2022
digitite:

Because of career/work opportunities needed in those countries as outlined in my signature. They are progressive countries and adapt to change. Although I have a project to present in English/ Spanish and French. It is Digital Solutions for Education. So any of these countries that comes first , I will be going there to live for a number of years to continue the project.

Thanks for sharing. All the best with your project
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Bifwoli: 4:24am On Feb 13, 2022
Blurpy:
Everyone has a country that he or she wishes to go to .
Mine is UK. The telephone stands, tall buildings, rail system, multiculturalism there and the health system are things I love about UK.

What's yours?
The UK has gloomy weather ,very unaffordable housing ,Islamic terror bombings every now and then , they drive on the wrong side ,they have a history of colonialism and oppression ...why would anyone want to migrate to that hellhole?
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by faceland: 4:46am On Feb 13, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

Talking without thinking
How many white people are Nigeria citizens?

They designed the system like that so you will live paycheck to paycheck and pay bills till the rest of your life even if you are in sick bed you have to work as an migrant because nothing for you .

We have many mulatto and half-caste, their are about a million Lebanese in Kano alone and they where born here but would never be regarded as citizen, ever.

Yes, the system is exploitative but lets not always play the victim in another man's land.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by kabukabu50(m): 6:58am On Feb 13, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

Talking without thinking
How many white people are Nigeria citizens?

They designed the system like that so you will live paycheck to paycheck and pay bills till the rest of your life even if you are in sick bed you have to work as an migrant because nothing for you .

There are no jobs in Nigeria,so no paycheck,at least you can work abroad and save your money and invest for your retirement.

And you're sick in Nigeria,you must pay first before treatment.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by digitite: 7:40am On Feb 13, 2022
bepositive11:

Thanks for sharing. All the best with your project

My pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:15am On Feb 13, 2022
bepositive11:

I'm also considering migrating, so I'm just doing some research
okay. In term of work, excellent healthcare, education, high quality of life and so on.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:20am On Feb 13, 2022
kabukabu50:

There are no jobs in Nigeria,so no paycheck,at least you can work abroad and save your money and invest for your retirement.

And you're sick in Nigeria,you must pay first before treatment.
No hospital will admit you if you don’t have insurance in USA no treatment for you ask.That where you get it wrong bro
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:21am On Feb 13, 2022
faceland:

We have many mulatto and half-caste, their are about a million Lebanese in Kano alone and they where born here but would never be regarded as citizen, ever.

Yes, the system is exploitative but lets not always play the victim in another man's land.
You call Lebanese white man?
Nawa oh
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
okay. In term of work, excellent healthcare, education, high quality of life and so on.

Ok. Thanks for sharing
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Blurpy: 9:33am On Feb 13, 2022
This Mumu don come my post again undecided
Bifwoli:
The UK has gloomy weather ,very unaffordable housing ,Islamic terror bombings every now and then , they drive on the wrong side ,they have a history of colonialism and oppression ...why would anyone want to migrate to that hellhole?
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by pixey(m): 10:58am On Feb 13, 2022
bepositive11:

Could you please share why?
Finland is very safe and barely any crime. Same with Singapore. Canada is the third priority after the first two. I am a man who cherish peace of mind. These three countries qualify.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Damfostopper(m): 11:23am On Feb 13, 2022
Canada or Norway
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by faceland: 11:43am On Feb 13, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

You call Lebanese white man?
Nawa oh

O no, you misunderstood me. I refer to them as foreign minority that were born in Nigeria (non-black or negro)... Now more than 50% of all halfcaste had married parent so the white parent is technically a Nigerian citizen by marriage and those born here are technically Nigerians by birth but no real Nigerian would accept that.

So imagine those foreign minorities demanding for representation at the top. Give them a break.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Greatfullheart: 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
bepositive11:

Why a British lady? grin
i've always dreamt of marrying a white lady, especially a british lady i love them, their charisma, energy.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
pixey:

Finland is very safe and barely any crime. Same with Singapore. Canada is the third priority after the first two. I am a man who cherish peace of mind. These three countries qualify.

Same here. I will add them to my list too. Thanks for sharing
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Greatfullheart:
i've always of marrying a white lady, especially a british lady i love them.

Ok oh. I hope you find and marry a good British lady. Good luck! grin
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by OAra: 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
bepositive11:

I always like to hear from contrarians.

What do you mean by boring life and by everything has a price and is for sale? And why are you tired?

BTW, you may want to add Rwanda to your research list. The country seems to be doing well

Imagine living in a box, and that your life is on repeat.

You wake up at the same time every day, go to work for the next 9 hours, then go back home and enjoy your "free" time (in which you have to spend time with your loved ones, take care of chores, etc), and then simply repeat the same day ad nauseam until the day you retire and/or die.

That's the life of 99,99% of Westerners and migrants to the West, at least the ones that "make it".

Sure, there are local realities with very lively cultures (e.g. in Italy many areas have their own local languages and traditions), but overall everything has become "cheap" - traditions are a trap for tourists more than a manifestation of the local culture; love, friendship and the overall concepts of brotherhood has become a comedy show, at least in the mind of way too many young people, who were raised more by tv shows and school teacher (with their own prejudices) than their parents who had to work to put food on the table.

The list goes on and on. Put a price tag on anything, and you will likely find it in the West - a society that spits on the individual in favor of the "big picture". In these conditions, who can blame me for wanting to leave?

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by tjclassix: 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
I have loved to migrate to Canada because it's peaceful and one of the safest place to live. There are also jobs for migrants. I love to migrate to Finland cuz of the free tuition in their business colleges and maybe other institutions cuz I will love to take some courses there and besides, I love the weather. I have a friend there too.
bepositive11:

Could you please share why?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Collinslaw(m): 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
handelm:
Ghana, Namibia, anything but Nigeria before 2023.
....yes ooo my brother, everything abt Nigeria is a scam
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 2:49am On Feb 14, 2022
OAra:

You wake up at the same time every day, go to work for the next 9 hours, then go back home and enjoy your "free" time (in which you have to spend time with your loved ones, take care of chores, etc), and then simply repeat the same day ad nauseam until the day you retire and/or die.

That's the life of 99,99% of Westerners and migrants to the West, at least the ones that "make it".

Sure, there are local realities with very lively cultures (e.g. in Italy many areas have their own local languages and traditions), but overall everything has become "cheap" - traditions are a trap for tourists more than a manifestation of the local culture; love, friendship and the overall concepts of brotherhood has become a comedy show, at least in the mind of way too many young people, who were raised more by tv shows and school teacher (with their own prejudices) than their parents who had to work to put food on the table.

The list goes on and on. Put a price tag on anything, and you will likely find it in the West - a society that spits on the individual in favor of the "big picture". In these conditions, who can blame me for wanting to leave?

That's a very different and interesting perspective. I will definitely keep your thoughts in mind

I sadly see parents spending less time with their children becoming more common in developing countries too

Especially when children are young, I think parents need to prioritise instilling the right values in their children instead of only working to put food on the table

I hope you will find a country that suits you better. Best of luck
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 2:50am On Feb 14, 2022
tjclassix:
I have loved to migrate to Canada because it's peaceful and one of the safest place to live. There are also jobs for migrants. I love to migrate to Finland cuz of the free tuition in their business colleges and maybe other institutions cuz I will love to take some courses there and besides, I love the weather. I have a friend there too.

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 5:48am On Feb 14, 2022
OAra:

On another note, don't you think that we all in a way end up in a routine or repeat regardless of which country we are in?

As for me, the work I do requires me to always learn new things, so it never gets boring. Even though I am stuck on a routine, the work is always new

And depending on how we spend our time after work and on weekends. I love going for events and socializing outside of work, so it's never boring even though my work routine is on repeat
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Babisha10(m): 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
bepositive11:

How do you hope to earn in Kuwait?
Is their no works over there?
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by tjclassix: 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
You are welcome
bepositive11:

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Babisha10:
Is their no works over there?

Just wanted to know what you were planning to do. People say that migrants don't usually get good jobs

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police / Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport / Petrol Tanker Rams Into Danfo In Lagos This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.