Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,420 members, 7,812,236 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? (23325 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by AbuAeesha: 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
faceland:

As long as it's not Eastern Europe, racism is child's play in comparison to tribalism. Even worst is racism towards you but because you are in a shithole country you can't fight back in court and get compensated. Just my personal preference.
am sorry I don't live in a shithole,maybe u do I don't know,but I DON'T.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Emdebby2: 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
Australia.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by kabukabu50(m): 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

Who never travel outside Nigeria before dey tell person wey don go Istanbul him no get passport … naija man for you

Istandbul and US are different.Our passport are not the same.

Relax
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by kabukabu50(m): 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ilamina:
haven't you heard about innocent people being arrested

What does that have to do with death penalty?
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Oyerinde16(m): 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Looking to travel to Europe or Canada, contact me, u are offered appointment, visa papers arranged but you sign an agreement of up to 50% of your monthly pay for up to 3-4 yrs....

Its legit we guide and help u where necessary such.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Lordave: 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
ImoleNaija:

How far? Maga don dey enter DM

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by gibsonwales(m): 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
Colombia cool
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Canada or USA.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by segzysexy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
kindakuz:

boss man I wish to join you there baba
God go pick your call soon bro.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Mide3367: 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Luxembourg. I am relocating there after my AME course
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Drone95(m): 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hungary
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Buffalo2(m): 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
The Netherlands or Denmark
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
segzysexy:
God go pick your call soon bro.
How's life over there.wish to do my msc there but the funding of block account be the problem and visa wahala
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Olatemiseeni24: 3:13am On Feb 12, 2022
taiyesoul:
Ajegunle
Werey gbigbe
U re already adapted to d ghetto life
I am acquainted with the fact that u re confirmed agbero
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by alloy123: 5:02am On Feb 12, 2022
Canada
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Newton2024: 6:46am On Feb 12, 2022
segzysexy:
I reside in Germany and I will still choose it over others any time, any day.
Free educational system, good health care system, and easy way to permanent residency.
Desist from crime, stay focused and see how everything will move well for you.
I come in peace.
Please help my sister secure MSc scholarship to Germany. She graduated with 4.9 in Nigeria.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by taiyesoul(f): 6:51am On Feb 12, 2022
Olatemiseeni24:

Werey gbigbe
U re already adapted to d ghetto life
I am acquainted with the fact that u re confirmed agbero

Ooni kuure. Ogun kill you. All your family na pure werey. Ara lo maa San pa e
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Schoolboy1030: 7:08am On Feb 12, 2022
Sir
ArewaNorth:
Even if God will ask me to choose, I'll choose Nigeria over and over!

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Schoolboy1030: 7:13am On Feb 12, 2022
Don't go beat Olongbo when I get there o
faceland:

I know myself, if am still in this country by 2023, I have betrayed myself and that na confirm chronic depression.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by dayo23(f): 7:26am On Feb 12, 2022
I luv a country I can work as a porrn star
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by CrudeSon: 7:31am On Feb 12, 2022
No where,I like Naija and it has been good for me.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by suco01(m): 8:02am On Feb 12, 2022
Belgium
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by segzysexy(m): 8:49am On Feb 12, 2022
Newton2024:
Please help my sister secure MSc scholarship to Germany. She graduated with 4.9 in Nigeria.
If she is a fresh graduate then she should try Erasmus mundus scholarship, otherwise she apply for DAAD which will be out around May/June. Good luck to her
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by segzysexy(m): 9:02am On Feb 12, 2022
kindakuz:

How's life over there.wish to do my msc there but the funding of block account be the problem and visa wahala
Life is normal here bro. You can try other neighbouring European counties like Poland, Czech Republic, Estonia, and later do credit transfer to Germany. If you study any life science related course, then I recommend you apply to Czech University of life science Prague. Their tuition fee is around 300k naira.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
segzysexy:
I reside in Germany and I will still choose it over others any time, any day.
Free educational system, good health care system, and easy way to permanent residency.
Desist from crime, stay focused and see how everything will move well for you.
I come in peace.
Nice one boss

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Zordgrub: 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
taiyesoul:

may God give you and your family double what u wish 4 me.
ahah! No be where you say you want travel? And I said amen and so shall it be as someone that has your best interest at heart na grin. Na bad thing I do to wish you wetin you wish for yourself?
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by tjclassix: 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
Blurpy:
Everyone has a country that he or she wishes to go to .
Mine is UK. The telephone stands, tall buildings, rail system, multiculturalism there and the health system are things I love about UK.
Be
What's yours?
Canada and Finland
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Newton2024: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
segzysexy:
If she is a fresh graduate then she should try Erasmus mundus scholarship, otherwise she apply for DAAD which will be out around May/June. Good luck to her
A big thank you.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
faceland:

Same reason why their are no whiteman as top coach in Nigeria. You are a minority in Europe and America. Despite being a minority, your chance of raising to the top is far higher than in here (imagine having better opportunity in a foreign country than your own motherland, what a shame).
Talking without thinking
How many white people are Nigeria citizens?

They designed the system like that so you will live paycheck to paycheck and pay bills till the rest of your life even if you are in sick bed you have to work as an migrant because nothing for you .
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Babisha10(m): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kuwait or UK na money dey ginga me
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
Babisha10:
Kuwait or UK na money dey ginga me

How do you hope to earn in Kuwait?
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
TNORWAY:
Norway

Why Norway?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mixed Reaction Trail FG's Choice Of Ethiopian Airlines As National Carrier / Aftermath Of The Fire Incident Along East-west Road Eleme (video) / The “Lagos Light Rail” Project: 27 Things You Should Know About This Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.