Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,554 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? (23329 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
WhrightJr:
Germany or UK

Could you please share why?
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
imran90:
Portugal ��

GraphicsMaster1:
South Korea... Get some chi*** and move to Canada.. wink

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Muyiwaipere:
As some people complain say Dubai no good... OP I no fit commot for the place

Imagine Earning your salary peacefully and no heavy tax chopping it

UAE all the way

But will you be able to retire in Dubai? I heard that you're not allowed to
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
handelm:
Ghana, Namibia, anything but Nigeria before 2023.

Could you please share why? And why not Western countries?
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
ATEAMS:
E no pass the Republic of Kazakhstan

Don't ask me why ..

Could you please share why? grin
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Austria

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
todaynewsreview:
United States of America

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
dingbang:
Germany or nothing.

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
jayvaliar:
Germany ........Canada is OK too

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
MVLOX:
Malta or Rwanda

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by lordally(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
qtguru:

Short term: Portugal, UK
Long term: Canada Dual Citizenship then come back to Nigeria after

Oga Q I no go gree make you come back o
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by dingbang(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
bepositive11:

best healthcare system, very affordable living condition, infact life there is good.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
The5DME:
USA, UK, Singapore.

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ahmeduana:
Japan Japan Japan

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
purplekayc:
Denmark

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:
Most of you will not understand the freedom you have in Nigeria until you travel out of Nigeria. Traveling out is a good experience for sure

What are some of these freedoms?
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
bongolistik:
Singapore

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
OgidiOlu3:
Canada, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, France. In that order.

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
Christipsy:
Israel or Germany any of it

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
360command:
I have migrated already but I want to touch many African countries and I want to retire in Namibia.

You migrated to an African country? Why do you want to retire in Namibia?
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
emmydee:
Republic of Ireland
Canada
United Kingdom

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
ugodson:
Capital of the World (United States of America)

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
pixey:
Definitely Finland or Singapore or
Canada. US for visitation of my friends there.

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nicevalentine:
Norway or Japan

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
descent96:
Leaving ur country to another for a better life and greener pasture is in no doubt good,but hv we considered the implications the drove and exodus of citizens out of their country would cause in the long run,these are but a few of them;
1 there will be few or none left to repair the damages that the country found itself
2. The infrastructural facilities and the basic amenities of life we yearn for in other countries,would have nobody to build and make them happen in the country.
3 the country will be left with more rogues and incompetent individuals to pilot its affairs at their whims and caprices. Making it even more reason for many to "japa" as well,thereby leaving the country in a dilapidated and ungovernable condition.
What I'm saying in essence is this,let's stay bck and repair the damages that have bedeviled the country all these years, I blv with our resilient,resolute and concerted effort we can make this nation great again.

I think it's even better for people to go and come back with the international exposure. That way they know better ways of doing things

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
Eastcaostboy:
very wrong

Why do you say so?
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
digitite:
France or Spain, or UK or Australia or USA or Canada.

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
Seventhheaven:
Sweden/Finland/Norway maybe Australia

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Ilamina(f): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nigeria is home smiley

Love the hot sun
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
OAra:
I'm gonna be the usual contrarian and say I want to move down to Africa from Europe. Where? No clue - Ethiopia looks like it'll be go through an economic boom over the next half a century or so, so maybe that could be a good place to be in the long term, if they manage to solve their ethnic issues and fix the country problems.

Good luck to you all who want to move to the West: the living conditions are top-notch overall, but be prepared for an exceedingly boring life, where essentially everything has a price and is for sale, society has trivialized almost any aspect of life and cultural divides grow by the day.

Overall a great place to live if one wishes for a quiet, decent life, but personally I am tired of being here.

I always like to hear from contrarians.

What do you mean by boring life and by everything has a price and is for sale? And why are you tired?

BTW, you may want to add Rwanda to your research list. The country seems to be doing well
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bepositive11: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
Rashord007:
Canada or Germany

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mixed Reaction Trail FG's Choice Of Ethiopian Airlines As National Carrier / The “Lagos Light Rail” Project: 27 Things You Should Know About This Project / Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.