Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet (31680 Views)

Teacher Flogs David Babadipo, Lagos Pupil, To Death / Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos / Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by wunmi590(m): 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Emmanuel30a: 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
Solsix:
Op are you for real??
The teacher probably knows how to read and recite the alphabet from her age three months old.
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Tomilola360: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
I'm certain I'd land that teacher some slaps. it's just certain then we will continue from there
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by lucky4west: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
may God help this school if na my child be this....dem go hear am....una never see benin strong man for action...i go unleash mayhem on the teacher and any other person when show face...when the teacher was 2-3 years old did he/she know how the walls of a school look like? me that is now a P.hd holder i started school at the age of 5-6 and that was nursery......omon the children of these days are even trying to start school earlier than we did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
Afonjas nd Wickedness is lik 5 & 6
Am nt surprised
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
And with all your so called evidence, you don’t know the way to the police station. You don’t know the way to any children protection agency’s office. You simply went to complain on Twitter. These are the parents that fail their children. If indeed a teacher was responsible for those marks on her back, same should already be detained before coming on Twitter to amplify it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by gasparpisciotta: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
Wickedness is the foundation of witchcraft
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
Please hand over the Demon Teacher to the Area Boys for VIP treatment cool

1 Like

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by ModeEbo(m): 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
Very irresponsible of the teacher... She Wan kee the fyn baby
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
Abi den dey mad..... Thank God my brother is a lawyer.. you go flog my own Asake
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by JamiuKabir: 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
Pure wickedness.
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Loveknitting: 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
That teacher can't be normal upstair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by EmekaMD(m): 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
Don't flog him, teach him. That's exactly why he was there in the first place.
If he knew all you expected of him already then he wouldn't be there in your class.

E no sabi book na why he come school. If he sabi book he for no dey school na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Great0ne1: 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
lalasticlala:
As shared by Twitter User, Waka Waka Tailor:

https://twitter.com/WakaWakaTailor/status/1492036296574910468?t=UxRwvRkcVLEaEF_j-pfDIg&s=08
Try this with my baby, i will beat you to comma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by ayegeorge(m): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
Werey like me, the mama no even fit beat am like that talk less of the teacher, them no born that teacher well, the e for collect then the school for shut down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by PointZerom: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/WakaWakaTailor/status/1492036296574910468?t=UxRwvRkcVLEaEF_j-pfDIg&s=08

They no born the monkey well to do this to my child let alone my daughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Tobimathew: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
if the small girl were to be my daughter, I will sue that fucking school, cos BEATING DON'T MAKE PUPILS ASSIMILATE WHAT YOU'RE TEACHING THEM, what I wrote in capital letter is the orientation the school authority should give the teachers

Anyone with old local facebook account? Inbox me for cash asap

2yrs- 3yrs - #5000
3yrs-5yrs- #9000
5yrs upward -#15000
DM me if you want to deal
Note :im not a hacker, this is pure business
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Karemarealty288(m): 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
My heart bleeds seeing this ......
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Afonjashapmouth: 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
You do this to my kid, you pay in millions after the lawsuit... No need for long talk or fight
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Emmanuel909090: 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
I wonder how people respond to situations, that teacher go get matchet mark for body by now. Rubbish
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by proffblaze(m): 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ololanla:
The teacher don buy market.

Am telling you serious market
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by novia22(f): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
A 2 year old that can barely talk. A 2 year old that came to play with other kids is who you flogged 24 strokes of cane. 24 strokes that even me that is an adult can't collect.

Efe ri werey....I will show you a bit of it...if you Madam teacher no collect inside school, just know that outside school get you last last and if Principal do too much, you collect too( both physically and legally). Highest I change school for my child. It's my money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by SOFTENGR: 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
I'll pay omo onile to flog the hell out of the useless bastard.
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by TheABOMINATION: 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
Minimum age to start flogging a child in school is 5 years old or kg 3. And the flogging should be restricted to the palm and no more than 3 strokes.

And flogging three strokes more than once a day is unacceptable. This kind of things parents should inquiry from their children.

In other words, if you know that you are a teacher that flogs children more than once a day, flog them one stroke on the palm each time. Children are not animals you can flog as you like.
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Bigchristo: 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
lalasticlala:

Don’t flog my kids otherwise I will reign he’ll on that teacher what sort of nonsense is that? Nobody learned everything they know in one day so be patient with the child and stop flogging them.
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by adebanjoahmed: 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
What is 2 years old pupil doing in sko?

1 Like

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by marsup: 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
Please don't let this slide. You must report this case to the appropriate authorities. If no one is listening, please pay policemen, to torture the bitch in the cell.
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Streetdreamx(m): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
That teacher might even be a first school leaving holder.
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Gentlevip: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
I don't believe it.
How can we imagine this kind of beating?? What type of heart is that?
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by ojeshola: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
my 2yrs old son cant even talk properly not to talk of recite alphabet. i just put am for school make them help me dey look am till after work, if u flog am you go receive x10

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Ant" Trends Among Nigerians On Social Media And It's Hilarious / New Oxford Science Academy Accepts School Fees In Cryptocurrency In Kano / Oni Babajide Graduates As OAU Best Graduating Student with 4.86 CGPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.