Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,925 members, 7,824,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet (31700 Views)

Teacher Flogs David Babadipo, Lagos Pupil, To Death / Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos / Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by techWriter3: 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
flushing their exasperation on innocent children, human mistreatment.
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Nigra(f): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
lalasticlala:
As shared by Twitter User, Waka Waka Tailor:

https://twitter.com/WakaWakaTailor/status/1492036296574910468?t=UxRwvRkcVLEaEF_j-pfDIg&s=08
She is too small for flogging na talk more of this amount of strokes.the teacher is a sadist and neee to take better beating angry
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by gentleguy1975: 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
Dan selewa lipsrsealed

But, this is wickedness at its peak!
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Ajah489(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
God forbid!Try this rubbish with any of my children.That day hhhmmm!
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by GUNITGuy: 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Please �� don't try this with my kid's I go fight you, the school management with every power you might not even think of .....that baby girl is too small for that
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by andyanders: 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Op, una too dull. For me, the teacher should've been in any hospital, taking drip. I'ld have used the back of a cutlass on him/her.

1 Like

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by dondave61(m): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
I just feel like strangling that stupid teacher now.

Change those kids from that school ASAP
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by ogelekpomgam(m): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
LikeAking:

Nothing u go do.

All the parents wey turn up for school when I was a kid, no fit do shit.

Some even carry police come sef, but once dem beg dem dem quiet.

Nigerian mind no reach
Lols.was once a senior sec teacher.have bn there.neva tried this kind of shit.before the begging,my brother...e don be.Pray say no be you oo..you never see fury..angry
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by tuzle(m): 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
It is this kind of teacher I support taking boys to go and beat up. How can u beat a 2year old like this? Even someone in primary 5 shouldnt be beating to the extent that u find mark on their body. Maybe we should abolish the use of cain.
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by musicwriter(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
The three things that could be used to enslave someone forever are:- language, education, religion.

The moment you all realize that the English language is your slavery, you'll end this type of incident.

The CAUSE of the beating is that we've adopted someone else language as ours, the teacher beating the little child is an EFFECT.

If you want to solve this, you terminate the cause and the effect would die a natural death.

By prefering a foreign language at that age, the child is accepting a concept of reality that makes African thought inferior but European thought superior. Think about it, the first thing we do in Africa as children is to reject an African language in favor of a European language. We then use that language to acquire knowledge. And finally we accept a foreign God. Metaphysically, it means we're saying that we're not worth anything!! So, we end up placing a curse on ourselves from kindergarten!! And that's why the child has to be beaten because we're under a heavy curse. The fact that a little African child has been beaten for not speaking the white man's language should wake us up that we're still in slavery today!!

I am at a point where I am beginning to consider this curse is devine and not just a trick by white people. But if this whole system was conceived and designed by Europeans without anything devine, then it means we're naturally very stupid as a race and white people are God.

When will we get it??!!

EDITED after few hours of thought:
I don't want to leave you with the impression that black people are dumb and that white people are smart. The ugly reality is that the opposite is actually the case but we don't know this because we're in wholesale slavery at the moment. In ancient time, we used to be in the position white people are today but we were overthrown by them. Ever since, the problem is that we have collectively refused to rise and rule again. Through their language, education, religion, they've made us believe we can't, we don't worth it, we shouldn't etc. But it's a lie!! There's nothing devine about our condition per se but the problem is that language, education, religion places a hypnotic spell on we humans, even your own native language, education, religion keeps you in a spell. But you're better off being in a spell through what your ancestors created instead of what a foreigner created for you. Because whoever creates the spell for you (in our case foreigners) they'll rule you forever. That brings me back to the beginning.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by SpaceAngel: 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Flogging a two year old for not reciting alphabet and in this manner, hope the teacher is mentally ok.

The school should sack the teacher before the teacher goes to next level. angry angry
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Christboy320(m): 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
Omo, this is too much jare ,to a child that belly knows what's she is doing ,I think that teacher has reached her menopause, and is still single ,or she no born children
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by BENEAMATA: 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
There is a storey building nursery and primary school in Akanbi Arimi street in Aguda , surulere , where i could clearly hear the sound of flogging and crying of a child that can't be up to four years old because the kid was not getting O , N , E one T , W , O two properly . This happened just yesterday . These proprietors should know it takes special skills and inexhaustible patience to teach these little kids .. parents with wards in that school , ( won't mention the name now ,) better keep a close watch .
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by mukthar2000(m): 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ahh, frustration everywhere,

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by enchy: 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Ebullient76(m): 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
Did the teacher smoke high weed or frustrated? What on earth would make such teacher to flog a little girl like this? From our common sense in Biology, a child starts to speak at the age of 36months i.e. 3years. This said teacher is a callous-minded one...
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Exceed15: 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
The school should be shut down indefinitely.

1 Like

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Sparkle777(f): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
Seeing those scars has scattered my dada, and u the mother, u still dey dia dey talk nonsense. I expected u to tear the teacher into a million bits abi u pick that baby, u no suffer for delivery?
Go to police station now, send this pix to DPA on Facebook, post on different sites, in short, raise hell.

1 Like

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Flame77: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
If any mad teacher tries this on any of my children, I'll not only club the teacher to near deat, I'll equally burn down the entire school. Then we'll meet ourselves in court.
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Aaae: 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
Really
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by matm: 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
Until we hear from the teacher.I don't believe that a teacher will flog a kid 24 lashes for not beign able to recite Alphabets.Take ur kid to another school if u don't have confidence in a teacher or school.
Aside dt,parents shld devote more time to teaching their kids at home Do not think dt it is a teacher alone dt will educate ur kids esp those dt are block heads.
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by LadyJ19: 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
It seems the woman the child is leaving with isn't her biological mother. No woman in her right senses would fold her hands and watch her child be going through such pains without retaliating. Heavens knows that the day any idiot will try that on my child would be a nightmare to that bastard cos I must inflict a permanent mark on his/her body without minding what the result could be. I must take my revenge first so that as e dey pain my child, e go dey pain the teacher as well.
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by mrnelsono(m): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
This is too much oooh if if we no know the full tori but this one bad, if you try this with my kids I go first beat you gbas gbos before sueing ur ass
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by yemi1504: 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
lalasticlala:
As shared by Twitter User, Waka Waka Tailor:

https://twitter.com/WakaWakaTailor/status/1492036296574910468?t=UxRwvRkcVLEaEF_j-pfDIg&s=08

Too young to be flogged! That teacher needs his or her brain examined and fast!
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Halcyon123(f): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
Na so one werey use cane flog my four year old for head sotey e swell. The following morning, we go principal office, come see as the nanny and other teachers the vex. The the beater no gree come school on time. Now if she sight me and my hubs,she the carry face.
We don sha warn them,if e happen again, we they go meet the owner,bring down the school.
Frustrated human beings
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by mummymum: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
God for punish that teacherand the proprietor of that school. I for kill her with my bare hands and later she would have faced the law squarely for inflicting such injury to a minor in the name of teaching, nonsense.
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by mummymum: 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
matm:
Until we hear from the teacher.I don't believe that a teacher will flog a kid 24 lashes for not beign able to recite Alphabets.Take ur kid to another school if u don't have confidence in a teacher or school.
Aside dt,parents shld devote more time to teaching their kids at home Do not think dt it is a teacher alone dt will educate ur kids esp those dt are block heads.
What could a child of such age do to deserve such abuse from a teacher? Look if you are a teacher can you flog such minor to that extent and expect any sane person to come and hear your own side of the story. I don't believe that you are human. so must you kill a child to show that you are teaching?
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
2 yrs old... when some babies cant talk.

Hmmmmm na beating back to back that teacher will chop abi collect oooo... 24.... na beating after then arrest..!!
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by wizod(m): 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
2years dat hv not started talking what d parents will even understand and u want her to recite d alphabet.

I'm a teacher in a primary School, and I was telling my pupils that I went to school for d first time at d age of 7 and they were laughing and which is true.
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by placeofallure(f): 12:04am On Feb 12, 2022
Please OP, just tell me the teacher is in the police net right now. Anything short of that is unacceptable. I rushed to show my husband the girl's back. The teacher must be a mental case surely!
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by PureNigerian: 12:16am On Feb 12, 2022
odinson1:
That Animal should be arrested and brought to justice immediately. Look at the little girl's back!

I wonder why Africans can't teach,imbue knowledge or give correction without the use of force or violence

Black people with their black hearts!

You are right but please don't say Africans because white do worse
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by ModelLook(m): 12:31am On Feb 12, 2022
This story just brought back bad early memeries of my life.

I remember my Nursery 1 Teacher always beating me for not performing well academically and being a slow learner when I was just 4 years old.

I can't even forget her name...Mrs Odukomaya.

Becos of her and some of my Nursery teachers, I hated school up until Primary 4.

Becos of their flogging me for being a slow learner, I hated school.

Anytime I wake up in the morning those years, I remember always asking my mum this "Mummy is today school"? If she says yes, I will start crying. I always say I never wanted to go to school becos they were always flogging me.

Abeg let me stop here before I start crying.

Upon all their flogging me, the book entered at its own pace. Flogging just scared me away from school. But I thank God.

Right now, am a Bachelors Degree Holder.

This teachers need to be dealt with.

You don't flog a child because he is not learning at a particular pace.
You don't flog a child because he is lagging behind academically
When it comes to learning and academics, you dont flog or hit a child.
Will the flogging put the knowledge in the child's head?

You only use cane on a child when DISCIPLINING the child only. When the child does something bad, you can use cane. This is the only case when you use cane on a child and there is an age when you use it.

This Teacher Needs To Be FLOGGED!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Ant" Trends Among Nigerians On Social Media And It's Hilarious / Entry Requirements For OAU "Omega Chicks Circle", Ladies-Only Group / Grammarians Please I Need Help In This Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.