Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,927 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet (31667 Views)

Teacher Flogs David Babadipo, Lagos Pupil, To Death / Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos / Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Foundwealth001: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
I reserved comment.
But the teacher must join his or her ancestors
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by 1F30M4(f): 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
This is all shades of wrong. And the teacher said she would do that again and again?? shocked shocked That teacher needs to get her head checked cos she has totally lost it. For the fact that the school management condones such barbaric acts, they should be sanctioned and the school closed down. Annnd who are the parents/guardians of these preschoolers that are made to experience such? This is just unacceptable, Godammit! angry
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by cocolacec(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
lalasticlala:
As shared by Twitter User, Waka Waka Tailor:

https://twitter.com/WakaWakaTailor/status/1492036296574910468?t=UxRwvRkcVLEaEF_j-pfDIg&s=08
Let the mother take police to the scholl and charge the teacher for battery.Corporal punishment should be banned in schools.
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by olasquare: 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
If I were the father, the teacher shld brace up to loose one of his hand, and a leg.....I will trace his house in company of 20 boys. His legs will be beaten also but with hammers. Very stupid guy.

1 Like

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by assholemods: 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
OP you are gentle o.... By now me and the teacher go dey hospital.

4 Likes

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Babaken(m): 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
naijaguy123456:

I will press charges.
I think is me they will press charges against because that teacher will not go home in one piece that day.

2 Likes

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Babaken(m): 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
assholemods:
OP you are gentle o.... By now me and the teacher go dey hospital.
I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by tchaik(m): 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
sunnero30:
Let the teacher just go and thank is God is not my daughter...I will teach her/him a lesson

grin grin grin
I don dey pity the teacher on your behalf.
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by laluski(m): 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
lalasticlala:
As shared by Twitter User, Waka Waka Tailor:

https://twitter.com/WakaWakaTailor/status/1492036296574910468?t=UxRwvRkcVLEaEF_j-pfDIg&s=08

Instead of you to LEGALLY AND SPIRITUALLY BRING DOWN THE TEACHER and the school owner with every power you can lay your hands on, you're busy tweeting.. someone is boldly boasting to you and you're here tweeting nonsense...you're lucky you're not on nairaland I would have given you and that useless idiotic urchin of a mother a piece of my mind. So it's until the teacher kills the poor baby,that's when you'll know what to do..

1 Like

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by anambraamaka: 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
this is beyond inhumane
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by assholemods: 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
Lewisjohnson:
Afonjas nd Wickedness is lik 5 & 6
Am nt surprised
You are a very foolish person people like you are not suppose to be in existence... I don't blame you but the assholemods! Animal!
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by deflover(m): 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
why should a two year old be in skool
una for kuku born am
no carry am go house
give am to teacher
a two year old has no business being in a class where she is even asked anything
allow a baby be a baby before u force her to be a pupil
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by swissmartins(m): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
If na me by the grace of God all the powers I have in government and Spiritually she is going to 700 years imprisonment....
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Validated: 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
@op report this officially to Lagos State Min of Education. This might save someone else. Schools like this need to be closed or teachers reorientated.

1 Like

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Blackdisciple(m): 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
Just 2 years...

Can some one actually wipe a 2 years old for not able to do a particular thing chaiii...

Am very sure the Lagos teacher is a FEMALE

How can u expect a 2 years old to do something right hmmmm
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by ufotunang: 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
That teacher at the age of 2 years could she recite the English alphabet
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Oby09(f): 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
I'm a teacher in Lagos state and an early years professional. You dare not lay a hand on a child for not being able to read or write talk more of a toddler.

If you try that with my child or any child under my care, I'll drag you till you regret joining the teaching team.

2 Likes

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by aspabay(m): 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
If anyone does this to my child, I pray or grace in advance to hold my anger so I do not attack the teacher.

I will definitely report the case to the Police, Human rights agencies, and the Ministry of Education.

I will ensure the school is shut down and the management brought to book.
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by tillaman(m): 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
How many padlocks don dey the school gate by now??
I will rip out that teacher’s heart God knows
Why would you do an infant like this
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Zordgrub: 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
The mumu uncle sef dey create twitter thread say make we go help am fight the teacher
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
No offense by this child can result in this.

I REPEAT, NO OFFENCE CAN RESULT IN THIS. EVEN IF SHE'S 7 YEARS.

The teacher is lucky to ve docile parent who wud allow her get over with this.

Wat is book? How many book obi cubanna and dangote read

1 Like

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by GboyegaD(m): 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
When will parents learn that at that age the child should be in a creche to play and sleep with people of same age bracket?
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Harddiskng(m): 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
If I don’t pack boys each harmed with thick cane to beat any teacher that would dare do this my child, I am not the true son of my Father

I would reciprocate the marks on his/her body. After the much needed violence we can then settle in court.

Parents that let this happen to their ward then come online to speak english, smh. I kuku trust my mama, that teacher has not yet been born.

1 Like

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Saintsquare(m): 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
princeeze1:
And with all your so called evidence, you don’t know the way to the police station. You don’t know the way to any children protection agency’s office. You simply went to complain on Twitter. These are the parents that fail their children. If indeed a teacher was responsible for those marks on her back, same should already be detained before coming on Twitter to amplify it.

You are absolutely right, many parents don't know that The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child has the highest signatures, meaning hurting a child is big NO NO in any climes.

If any useless teacher try this nonsense on my little girl, both the owner of the school and teacher would live to regret it for the rest of their miserable lives.
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by kenoyad: 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
I went to my daughter creche and told them not to flog my child oooooo, she's just a 2 and half year old baby. If a school flog my daughter cause of recitation, aaahhhhh, I no go gree ooooo.
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by mightysemiu(m): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
This is so disturbing to the eyes. Such a torture for a 3year old?

This is an unwarranted abuse. This must not also slip under the cracks again. So many mad people everywhere.

If I was the father of the innocent child, it's a quick withdrawall for me. Because, pikin wey dey alive na him go graduate. But don't know what how rich their pocket is right now.

Between, if you don't want your children to inherit sufferness from you, kindly take route I took to finally escape the urgent 2K category check the halalcoursesonline.com website

PS: If you care to have a side hustle online, you can check one of their courses too: https://www.halalcoursesonline.com/9-lucrative-ways-to-make-money-online-in-2022
/
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Alusiizizi(m): 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Discipline(corporal punishment) is an integral part of the Nigeria education system. If you do not wish your children to be subjected to it(corporal punishment) then educate them in the privacy of your homes.
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by TheABOMINATION: 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
Bigchristo:
Don’t flog my kids otherwise I will reign he’ll on that teacher what sort of nonsense is that? Nobody learned everything they know in one day so be patient with the child and stop flogging them.

There is nothing wrong with flogging a child as long as it is done moderately. If you go and fight a teacher that flogs your child moderately, that child will grow up to be wayward. The Bible knows what it was saying when it said, you spare the rod, you spoil the child.

1 Like

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Wayne4uall(m): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
If this happened to me but it can neva , I will first break the teachers leg b4 I arrest him or her
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Cantonese: 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
Only that "maza maza" tire me join.

That's a clear case of grievous body harm. Na police matter be that without delay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Landmark University In Pictures / "Ant" Trends Among Nigerians On Social Media And It's Hilarious / Entry Requirements For OAU "Omega Chicks Circle", Ladies-Only Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.