Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet (31691 Views)

Teacher Flogs David Babadipo, Lagos Pupil, To Death / Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos / Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by smallsmall: 12:57am On Feb 12, 2022
Theyshould report the matter to the Police first and then head to Alausa, seat of Govt.

Flogging in Schools has been OUTLAWED and it is now a Crime.
Moreover, flogging a 2yr old like this is Child Abuse and Bullying from a Teacher.

Though, if it were my 2yr old daughter, that Teacher would be in Intensive Care by Now sha because terrorising my small Child, is my own Red Line.
I will beat that Teacher to Pulp first, before asking for the School Owner, just incase she wants to say nonsense...
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by MayorMgbedike(m): 7:24am On Feb 12, 2022
God knows I will not forgive such on my kids. Give them soft discipline like kneel for few minutes but this, no!

If the school denied it, then it's me and the teacher first, later the school.

He go chop flogging with electric cables all over his body. I go trace am reach his house for full dose of his frustrations meted out to the kids.
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Bigchristo: 9:10am On Feb 12, 2022
TheABOMINATION:

There is nothing wrong with flogging a child as long as it is done moderately. If you go and fight a teacher that flogs your child moderately, that child will grow up to be wayward. The Bible knows what it was saying when it said, you spare the rod, you spoil the child.
Its not done anywhere it is absolutely wrong for a teacher to beat a pupils for not being able to read, there’s what we call learning process you can’t flog someone’s child in this manner and expect the parents to keep quiet, the Bible verse you are talking was literally referring to parents on how to discipline their children, not school teacher brutalizing a kid for not being able to read what she was thought
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Solsix(m): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2022
Cmanforall:

It's shocking if this is real!

Before the age of 6, this child should only be enjoying going to school, playing with friends, eating, sleeping, drawing, painting and laughing.
There's no need for her to be crying from an adult's hand, be it in school or at home.
Nah the mark surprised me most. I still can't believe someone can harm an innocent child like that.
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Solsix(m): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
The teacher probably knows how to read and recite the alphabet from her age three months old.
The thing tire me
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by hotly: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2022
Can this poster contact me on olalerenike@yahoo.com.
Drop your contact and we will take it up.
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by bepositive11: 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
lalasticlala:
As shared by Twitter User, Waka Waka Tailor:

https://twitter.com/WakaWakaTailor/status/1492036296574910468?t=UxRwvRkcVLEaEF_j-pfDIg&s=08

So sad. How can someone be so heartless to flog a little kid like that??
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by OGUAF(m): 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
Tobimathew:
if the small girl were to be my daughter, I will sue that fucking school, cos BEATING DON'T MAKE PUPILS ASSIMILATE WHAT YOU'RE TEACHING THEM, what I wrote in capital letter is the orientation the school authority should give the teachers

Anyone with old local facebook account? Inbox me for cash asap

2yrs- 3yrs - #5000
3yrs-5yrs- #9000
5yrs upward -#15000
DM me if you want to deal
Note :im not a hacker, this is pure business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) / Entry Requirements For OAU "Omega Chicks Circle", Ladies-Only Group / Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.