Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,654 members, 7,851,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? (1054 Views)

Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Frank25: 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
your opinions are needed...., i always have this kind of urge to call, or text my ex..., i feel it's kinda wrong, cus we broke up last year due to a kind of misunderstanding that ensued between the both of us

earlier this year she called the relationship off..., i likewisely felt it was the best thing to do since she has confessed she could no longer be in the relationship with me..., since then we part ways, i kinda feel i have something strong for this girl.. everyminute of the day won't pass by without me yearning to see the gal beside me

although she moved on with a guy buh everyday i end up calling her with a different number and also texting her please i need your opinions on this
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Kriss216: 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
Wow...SIMPly amazing

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
Seriously it depends on why you are calling tho.. undecided
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
It`s proper because u both might av an unfinished chemistry.
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
Come out clear. Is it okafor's law of congoDynamics you want from her or you just want to be a SIMPle man?
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
It`s proper because u both might av an unfinished chemistry.
Biology nkor?
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Frank25: 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
lalasticala abeg help push to fp
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
SmellySperm:
Biology nkor?
lol Bro, U can ask ur ex ooo. If i catch u with That ur big head
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
lipsrsealed
An ex ought to always remain in the X-axis,and mustn't have anything to do you the Y-axis unless you wanna invite him/her over for flogging undecided
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Wonk(m): 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
Never got an X! You know Y? Nevermind!!
@Frank25 should ask @Candidlady, I think she's got an answer to every question!

#smile
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Qatar2022: 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
Frank25:
your opinions are needed...., i always have this kind of urge to call, or text my ex..., i feel it's kinda wrong, cus we broke up last year due to a kind of misunderstanding that ensued between the both of us

earlier this year she called the relationship off..., i likewisely felt it was the best thing to do since she has confessed she could no longer be in the relationship with me..., since then we part ways, i kinda feel i have something strong for this girl.. everyminute of the day won't pass by without me yearning to see the gal beside me

although she moved on with a guy buh everyday i end up calling her with a different number and also texting her please i need your opinions on this
70 years old man without sense , continue
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by tnerro1(m): 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
Still do sha, once in a while and we still fvck once in a while even thou she is a strong relationship that will lead to marriage. Am so happy for her and I tell her when fvcking her

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Sammy101111(m): 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
If she comes back her self is better
But don't force your way back
Just let her move on if she feels you back she will let you

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by kingphilip(m): 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kuku go secondary school go find the missing X now.

All these SIMPle boys running around the street of Nairaland sha.
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Justkatty(f): 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
Except for business any other I don't it's right....
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
What a SIMP man! angry

For those pussy ass niggas who do relationships, The moment you break up with your ex, the next thing you should is to delete her number asap and move on.

OP, you're not only a desperate SIMP but a mumu man! You're too emotionally weak.

The banny Don move on since, but you dey here dey kill yourself! You better delete her number immediately and move on with ur life. Stop being a F*CKING SIMP !!!!!!! angry
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Jennyclay(f): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
Last time I checked, "Ex" means "Expired" so why do wanna call your Ex??

Move on with your life. Let bygones be bygones.
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Jennyclay(f): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Can't you make your point without calling him a Simp??

Weak Vegetable like you.

GoodHardDick:
[s]What a SIMP man! angry

For those pussy ass niggas who do relationships, The moment you break up with your ex, the next thing you should is to delete her number asap and move on.

OP, you're not only a desperate SIMP but a mumu man! You're too emotionally weak.

The banny Don move on since, but you dey here dey kill yourself! You better delete her number immediately and move on with ur life. Stop being a F*CKING SIMP !!!!!!! angry[/s]
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
Can't you make your point without calling him a Simp??

Weak Vegetable like you.

The way y'all broke and entitlement mentality ladies quote me nowadays is surprising!!

You girls loves Simps because they easily fall for your manipulations and controls

Go and look for a SIMP to quote, Don't ever quote me again! angry
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Jeremani: 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
if you call her Wetin u wan tell her?

Angela broke up with u bc you're a weak man, who doesn't know when to let things go

imagine she dey under a guy your call enter,

she: that idiot don dey call again
D guy: turn your ass, leave plenty talk
you: maybe she is not feeling fine.

embarassedif you call her Wetin u wan tell her?

getat

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
Jeremani:
if you call her Wetin u wan tell her?

Angela broke up with u bc you're a weak man, who doesn't know when to let things go

imagine she dey under a guy your call enter,

she: that idiot don dey call again
D guy: turn your ass, leave plenty talk
you: maybe she is not feeling fine.

embarassedif you call her Wetin u wan tell her?

getat

You dey mind that SIMP and weak man?

Leave the weakling let him continue simping around
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Jennyclay(f): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
GoodHardDick:

The way y'all broke and entitlement mentality ladies quote me nowadays is surprising!!

You girls loves Simps because they easily fall for your manipulations and controls

Go and look for a SIMP to quote, Don't ever quote me again! angry
The lady that destroyed your heart really did a good job on you. I know you're so depressed.

Please suicide is not an option okay. Don't kill yourself.

Weak Leaf!!!
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
The lady that destroyed your heart really did a good job on you. I know you're so depressed.

Please suicide is not an option okay. Don't kill yourself.

Weak Leaf!!!

Have noticed Y'all girls usually ignore the simps in this forum and always loves to quote and chat with Red pillers all the time.

This means RED PILLERS are the real men out there! secretly you girls admire Red pillers a lot but are afraid of them. Mumu

If white and Russian ladies are chatting with me, you too, a broke entitlement Nigeria mumu go still wan chat with me? Werey!
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Jennyclay(f): 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Have noticed Y'all girls usually ignore the simps in this forum and always loves to quote and chat with Red pillers all the time.

This means RED PILLERS are the real men out there! secretly you girls admire Red pillers a lot but are afraid of them. Mumu

If white and Russian ladies are chatting with me, you too, a broke entitlement Nigeria mumu go still wan chat with me? Werey!
Poor philosophy.

Which white lady would want to be with sickos like you, when their fellow white handsome, romantic and lovely men haven't gone extinct.

Uncircumcised dirty ekuke He-goat like you. Nonsense!!
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Frank25: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
It's so unfortunate that a responsible guy like you could wobble about and spew trashes.., i believe folks like you are emotionally traumatized, the more reason you tagged 'RED PILLER'

Let me warn you for the very last time, i a'int a simp..., if i hear pim again from you, i know mind send shango make im visit you.
GoodHardDick:
What a SIMP man! angry

The banny Don move on since, but you dey here dey kill yourself! You better delete her number immediately and move on with ur life. Stop being a F*CKING SIMP !!!!!!! angry
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
Poor philosophy.

Which white lady would want to be with sickos like you, when they're fellow white handsome, romantic and lovely men haven't gone extinct.

Uncircumcised dirty ekuke He-goat like you. Nonsense!!

Mumu, Oya read about my beautiful Russian babe here

https://www.nairaland.com/6959418/why-dont-date-nigeria-girls

Idiot, broke entitlement mentality girl. you are not even afraid to have quoted me! angry Thunder fire u there!.

Let today be the first and last time you'll ever Quote me again on Nairaland
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
Frank25:
It's so unfortunate that a responsible guy like you could wobble about and spew trashes.., i believe folks like you are emotionally traumatized, the more reason you tagged 'RED PILLER'

Let me warn you for the very last time, i a'int a simp..., if i hear pim again from you, i know mind send shango make im visit you.

Oga, you're a SIMP!!!!

The banny dumped you for a red piller who isn't emotionally weak like you. She has since moved on with another nigga , but you dey here dey kill yourself... Feeling emotionally weak and acting like the SIMP you are!

You better delete her number immediately and move on with ur life. Stop being a F*CKING SIMP !!!!!!! angry
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Jennyclay(f): 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Mumu, Oya read about my beautiful Russian babe here

https://www.nairaland.com/6959418/why-dont-date-nigeria-girls

Idiot, broke entitlement mentality girl. you are not even afraid to have quoted me! angry Thunder fire u there!.

Let today be the first and last time you'll ever Quote me again on Nairaland
Dreamer, better wake up from your slumber and close your dirty mouth!!

Weak, Jobless man and non-entity like you.
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by Frank25: 6:21am On Feb 12, 2022
lalasticala come o
Re: Is It Proper To Call Or Text Your Ex? by daddio(m): 6:47am On Feb 12, 2022
Frank25:

It's better to move on bro. May you find happiness, love and peace of mind again.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Ridiculous!!! / / Reaction As Blessing CEO Strips Naked To Show Off Her Newly Acquired Booty Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.