Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,341 members, 7,839,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? (22959 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by UncleSuru: 7:41am On May 11
There's this good friend of mine we met in uni days. We maintained the friendship after school and I've slept with her countless times. She's a decent lady and her wedding is later this year. She insists I must attend but I keep asking myself if it is proper.

I will have to see the guy that will take over from where I stopped, buy aso ebi, take pictures, laugh and dance with someone I've slept with his to-be wife multiple times?

Maybe I just have a very active conscience.

I also have the feeling this lady wants to keep in touch even after marriage.

Isn't it better not to just attend?

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by immortalcrown(m): 7:54am On May 11
I've slept with her countless times. She's a decent lady

I didn't know that decent people mess around.

So, those who do not mess around are the indecent ones?

359 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:55am On May 11
lipsrsealed
Abeg if you want to attend, attend and stop disturbing our peace this morning undecided

Like say the Banny that you'll later marry will not fall into the same category too? undecided.

This life na merry-go-round kind of stuff......

Na the innocent husband I just dey pity for...Cuz if you and that werey of a would-be wife get any slight chance,e sure me die say una go lash undecided

This is where marrying a virgin becomes the sweetest bae in life...

268 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by UncleSuru: 8:11am On May 11
immortalcrown:

Decent to an extent.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by Natbrowny: 8:11am On May 11
No dey worry us dis morning

As she decent so, mayb u sef will find a decent babe 4ursef to marry coming from another man like you.

Decent? 😂 😁

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by UncleSuru: 8:15am On May 11
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Abeg if you want to attend, attend and stop disturbing our peace this morning undecided

Like say the Banny that you'll later marry will not fall into the same category too? undecided.

Na the innocent husband I just dey pity for...Cuz if you and that werey of a would-be wife get any slight chance,e sure me die say una go lash undecided

Virgin or no marriage bro. As scarce as virgins may be, they're still out there.

If I'm this skeptical about something that wouldn't bother many, then you should know I won't end up with someone like the lady.

Virgin or no marriage.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by Alphamentips: 8:19am On May 11
Imagine say you buy food and drink and music for the guy wey de bang your wife-to-be grin grin

And this shit go dey happen steady grin

Some guys no really send. My friend in Uni is friends with his ex and her husband knows him. So it's personal

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by PerfectStranger(m): 8:29am On May 11
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by Uptheante(m): 8:31am On May 11
UncleSuru:
There's this good friend of mine we met in uni days. We maintained the friendship after school and I've slept with her countless times. She's a decent lady and her wedding is later this year. She insists I must attend but I keep asking myself if it is proper.

I will have to see the guy that will take over from where I stopped, buy aso ebi, take pictures, laugh and dance with someone I've slept with his to-be wife multiple times?

At the bolded, decent ladies don't get slept with so many times.
She's not a decent lady as long as she has sex with someone who's not her husband. She has been fornicating with you & fornication is a sin. So she's not a decent lady

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by Kobicove(m): 8:35am On May 11
I don't see anything wrong in attending the wedding of an ex undecided

6 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by BigYash: 8:39am On May 11
immortalcrown:

Dont mind him.. Sleeping with a decent lady countless times. Now imagine how many guys she slept with countless time before settling for the simp she wants to put in lifetime prison now.. And if she can still be proud to invite all her exes for her weeding.. The possibility of still nacking them even after weeding is high..

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by Cassandraloius: 9:07am On May 11
She's still keeping in touch with you? What a wicked world, immorality is the order of the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by tuoyoojo(m): 9:41am On May 11
This is no need for all this long talk

It was just ur turn then when u were piping her

Just the same way , someone else is most probably piping ur future wife to be, who would be invited to ur wedding with her

We are all someone ex, so it's not that deep

The only ish is after she has sworn her love to her husband, you and her start doing hanky panky shit

14 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by UncleSuru: 10:06am On May 11
tuoyoojo:
This is no need for all this long talk

It was just ur turn then when u were piping her

Just the same way , someone else is most probably piping ur future wife to be, who would be invited to ur wedding with her

We are all someone ex, so it's not that deep

The only ish is after she has sworn her love to her husband, you and her start doing hanky panky shit

Not everyone settles for a non virgin bro.

I rather die single than marry a non virgin.

13 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by BareFacedLies(m): 12:23pm On May 11
UncleSuru:

Not everyone settles for a non virgin bro.

I rather die single than marry a non virgin.

Virgin fire your head for dia! angry

If someone is ready to marry the lady you fuçked while she was single then you should also be ready to marry a lady who was fuçked by other guys

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by UncleSuru: 12:30pm On May 11
BareFacedLies:

Virgin fire your head for dia! angry

If someone is ready to marry the lady you fuçked while she was single then you should also be ready to marry a lady who was fuçked by other guys

Are you even aware some women even throw themselves at men willingly?

You better don't kill yourself.

11 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by Chibuzoc(m): 12:42pm On May 11
grin
Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by randymirrors(f): 12:43pm On May 11
Nothing decent about her

6 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by imagrg(m): 12:43pm On May 11
Ladies are termed decent if they are not selfish with their toto; and indecent when they refuse to allow you in freely. grin
immortalcrown:

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by Chibuzoc(m): 12:43pm On May 11
I think attending the wedding will stabilise the falling naira and weak economy.

Kindly direct this information to tinubu

23 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by richard870(m): 12:44pm On May 11
Fake Stories...whats happening on NL these days

Every other day, its either "a friend of mine" " my neighbour" "my brother's wife".....pls stop!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by femi4: 12:48pm On May 11
UncleSuru:

It changes nothing. The woman you will marry in the future, do you know her history or body count? Do you know how many of her exes will be present on the day of your wedding.

As you get older in life, everything that looks meaningful to you now becomes meaningless

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by peterboro: 12:50pm On May 11
Please this issue has nothing to add to improve the situation in Nigeria right now.

Do you know how many people we have dated in the past and we also attended their colourful weddings with even lovely gift without even having this rubbish thought of yours?

And you think that your future wife would not have Ex(s) that would definitely attend you guys wedding?

THIS YOUR QUESTIONS DOES NOT HAVE ANY "LOCUS STAND".. According to our learned luminaries. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by Kobicove(m): 12:52pm On May 11
Uptheante:

At the bolded, decent ladies don't get slept with so many times.
She's not a decent lady as long as she has sex with someone who's not her husband. She has been fornicating with you & fornication is a sin. So she's not a decent lady

Times have changed, those days of waiting strictly till after marriage before having sex are gone for good.

The fact that a lady was sexually active before marriage does not necessarily mean that she is not decent undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by Julibet: 12:53pm On May 11
The worst thing is that she'll still deny her husband to be sex multiple times when he wants it and she's not in the mood yet she dy give you back to back grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by Elzazzi: 12:53pm On May 11
Some ladies get fish brain nobe lie grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by ruffhandu: 12:53pm On May 11
This your question get hidden agenda, honestly.
You are asking a girl who was using you to pass time. Move on, the cookie jar has been purchased by a real man. Go and see who your oga was

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by BareFacedLies(m): 12:59pm On May 11
UncleSuru:

Are you even aware some women even throw themselves at men willingly?

You better don't kill yourself.

You are the one who wants to kill yourself by insisting that the lady you marry must be a virgin when you yourself are not a virgin.

Only a man who is a virgin has a right to insist on marrying a virgin also!!!

22 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:05pm On May 11
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Which innocent husband? Him sef no chop person daughter before e wan marry this one? Abeg what goes around comes around jarey

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by Yelight(m): 1:05pm On May 11
Grossly immature post. Do you know how many guys have slept and/or sleeping with your own wife or wife to be?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? by adewale2011(m): 1:06pm On May 11
If I didn't Open Her, I can't marry Her. We can only end up being fuckmate... 💯.

Please Read my Signature

UncleSuru:

Virgin or no marriage bro. As scarce as virgins may be, they're still out there.

If I'm this skeptical about something that wouldn't bother many, then you should know I won't end up with someone like the lady.

Virgin or no marriage.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels / I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! / Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.