Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma (27529 Views)

Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet / Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) / Official: Kurt Zouma Joins West Ham United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by hayoholla(m): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
abobote:

Animals serve different purpose to man, some are used for meat, some as means of transportation and some as pet

Stop being dishonest here. You typed that trash up there, but I know you'll condemn racism and demand for equality and equity. Animal serves different purpose? What a ludicrous statement garbled in hypocrisy. Why will you keep an animal as pet in the first place, you think you're wise shay? Is that their natural habitat? What justification would you present to domesticate an animal to be used as a means of transportation, or as pet. Please tell me, I am waiting.

2 Likes

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Walkee: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
Theunbothered:

If the cat attacked him or was sick and he put it down nothing would happen to him. People are against this because it makes him and their brand look bad.

Reason small na, he is a celebrity and this is business. If a random person kicked their cat no one would care this much.
you have zero idea what I'm talking about. You are only towing the hypocritical line of the westerners. What's the outrage about? They're pretending to care about animals whereas they have no problem slaughtering millions of cows and goats to satisfy their cravings. If they say, you deserve to be punished because you broke the law of the land, I will have absolutely no problem with that but screaming empathy, humanity cruelty etc when they do worse to other species of animals is just absolute nonsensical, hypocritical and downright double standard and foolishness

2 Likes

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Topzee109: 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
abobote:

If greenwood were black, some of you would have said the same thing. Funny enough, Nigerians are the most tribalistic people on earth
oyinbo ass lickers

greenwood is actually black
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Topzee109: 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
Iceberg3:

Thank you o...just look up those grumpus asking why goats chicken and cows are killed!!! So much for dull people
be honest with yourself naa, animal serving different purpose differs from set of people to another, your pet can be my meat, your meat can be my pet, as these oyinbo love dog reach, some Muslims hate it

So if you say goat and chicken can be killed,

to some people chicken and goat is their pet while cat is their meat

so these people are pure racist, not tolerating others opinion

2 Likes

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by DMerciful(m): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
If you kick a turkey like that you'd face same punishment. Insofar you kicked it out of wickedness like Zouma did
ThierryJay:
Smart Manager.

Punishment should be proportionate to crime committed. You dont cut off someone's head for verbal abuse.

I wonder who gave these animal lovers the right to cherrypick which animal to defend from abuse and which animal can be killed and eaten. Are they saying a turkey is a lesser being than a cat? Isnt that racism in itself?

The hypocrisy of condemning animal abusers but defending animal killers. David Moyes you are a sensible man!

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Topzee109: 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
Theunbothered:

If he kicked chicken they would still fine him, don't record yourself doing things that will land you in trouble.

Not everyone reasons like Nigerians.
I don't understand this oyinbo ass lickers, What about hazard that kicked a small boy in front of millions of live viewers

na waa oo
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Topzee109: 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
DMerciful:
If you kick a turkey like that you'd face same punishment. Insofar you kicked it out of wickedness like Zouma did
hazard did same with a ball boy live

what happens in that case
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Bamzyriches451: 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
Damn!
Racism of the highest order

1 Like

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Theunbothered: 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
Walkee:
you have zero idea what I'm talking about. You are only towing the hypocritical line of the westerners. What's the outrage about? They're pretending to care about animals whereas they have no problem slaughtering millions of cows and goats to satisfy their cravings. If they say, you deserve to be punished because you broke the law of the land, I will have absolutely no problem with that but screaming empathy, humanity cruelty etc when they do worse to other species of animals is just absolute nonsensical, hypocritical and downright double standard and foolishness

Go to India and kill cow then ask why they are outraged.

That's their culture, if he no like am, Africa dey.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Theunbothered: 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
Topzee109:

I don't understand this oyinbo ass lickers, What about hazard that kicked a small boy in front of millions of live viewers

na waa oo

Why Zouma no play in Africa where he can beat animals to his liking?

Hazard was suspended, Zouma wasn't even stopped from playing.

The boy's family didn't want to sue Hazard that's why things died there.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Walkee: 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
Theunbothered:

Go to India and kill cow then ask why they are outraged.

That's their culture, if he no like am, Africa dey.
are you 13 years old or something?
Can you even read at all?
I already said if they're outraged because he broke their law I will have no problem with that but screaming empathy, animal loving and claiming moral high ground is highly hypocritical and pure double standard considering the fact that they do worse to other animals.

1 Like

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
abobote:

If greenwood were black, some of you would have said the same thing. Funny enough, Nigerians are the most tribalistic people on earth
Greenwood is black guy, or it might even be mixed race, he can just be a very light skin dude he is still Black ogah. Try to learn more about race.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Theunbothered: 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
Walkee:
are you 13 years old or something?
Can you even read at all?
I already said if they're outraged because he broke their law I will have no problem with that but screaming empathy, animal loving and claiming moral high ground is highly hypocritical and pure double standard considering the fact that they do worse to other animals.

Why do you care what others scream?

What he did was illegal but the police didn't even bother arresting him.

You too, you scream about racism and mistreatment abroad even though Nigerians commit human sacrifice and ethnic cleansing.

You're just being outraged over nothing, Zouma no even send your family.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by lexy2014: 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
sukkot:
many of you people have not lived in the UK and dont understand the UK. this is not a color issue. in the UK they are very passionate about dogs and cats. in fact when i lived up north around bolton and preston area within a 10 square mile radius there was like 40 RSPCA shops and offices in that area ( RSPCA IS the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals ). IT IS AN ANIMAL LOVERS SOCIETY. IF YOU HAVE NEVER LIVED IN THE UK YOU SHOULD NOT COMMENT ON THIS ISSUE BECAUSE YOU WILL BE COMMENTING FROM A PLACE OF IGNORANCE. this is a society were people are obsessed with animals. an animal is considered a family member. people bequeath wealth to cats and dogs in this society. IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IT JUST KEEP QUIET. as far as the UK is concerned what zouma did is worse than killing a human because at least a human will put up a fight

That's why a gentleman said this:

"On a side note ,why is kicking a cat considered animal cruelty,but whipping a horse for a sport is considered okay and normal by the same country with the highest population of "animal lovers".

2 Likes

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by MNDY(m): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
IamV:
On a side note ,why is kicking a cat considered animal cruelty,but whipping a horse for a sport is considered okay and normal by the same country with the highest population of "animal lovers" ?

For generations now,subjecting a horse to thousand of whips for sport ,which is televised in the UK ,with thousands of "animal lovers" in the background cheering on, is not considered animal cruelty,rather it's popularly seen as a sport.
The law generally stated that animals with backbone have a right to happiness as well as avoiding suffering,in the UK,then why is whipping a horse for a sport an exception ?

There have being data that some of this horses suffer injuries and even death after the sport,why is that not a concerned for the "animal lovers" ?

The one reason I see is that horse racing is a million dollar industry that generates lots of money ,and they are ready to condone the abuse subjected to this horses as long as they generate huge money for their economy and not really because they genuinely care about the welfare of animals in general.

By Animal Cruelty, they strictly mean Pets: Cats, Dogs etc.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by lexy2014: 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
DMerciful:

But like some one the thread noted:

On a side note ,why is kicking a cat considered animal cruelty,but whipping a horse for a sport is considered okay and normal by the same country with the highest population of "animal lovers".
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by lexy2014: 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
MNDY:

Horse is now what?

1 Like

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by sukkot: 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
lexy2014:

That's why a gentleman said this:

"On a side note ,why is kicking a cat considered animal cruelty,but whipping a horse for a sport is considered okay and normal by the same country with the highest population of "animal lovers".
if you look further down i answered the same question. in fact i will copy and paste my answer. thats my answer below in quotes

Oh its double standards. but life is full of double standards right ? nigerian army can go into innocent villages and kill people under the guise that they are ESN and they are backed by the law but you try to kill a man on the street ? they will sentence you to life in prison. ITS LIFE BRO. DOUBLE STANDARDS ARE EVERYWHERE AND IN EVERY COUNTRY. USA will go to war and kill people all over the world but if you kill someone on the streets of usa ? they will give you the death penalty. LIFE IS FULL OF DOUBLE STANDARDS
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Walkee: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Theunbothered:

Why do you care what others scream?

What he did was illegal but the police didn't even bother arresting him.

You too, you scream about racism and mistreatment abroad even though Nigerians commit human sacrifice and ethnic cleansing.

You're just being outraged over nothing, Zouma no even send your family.
send me a screenshot where I have screamed racism.
Oh I care what others scream on the Internet. They can bark their voice hoarse inside their house I couldn't care less but coming to public places to vilify someone for the same offence they commit on a far more grievous scale deserves calling out.
You be really small pikin. Why should I care if Zouma knows me or not?
You only support people who people "send your family"?
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by slimmoney(m): 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
which one be horse is horse again, no be animal be horse again? abi no be same human being like this guy decided to they whip am because of sport?
abobote:

Trash. Horse is horse and cat is cat
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by MNDY(m): 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
lexy2014:

Horse is now what?

A Horse is not a pet as such like dogs and cats? The horses in those competitions are not considered pets. Besides, they are being used for an organized competition event accepted by laws of their land. Animal (pet) Cruelty is a very big deal to Oyinbo people and has been a thing long before now. Zouma made a terrible mistake. How many cases of Animal Cruelty do you hear of? That's to show you how serious the matter is. He deserves every punishment he is getting because it's a big deal to Oyinbo people.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by IamV: 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
MNDY:

Are you sure about that ?

[ Check the screenshots below to educate yourself ]

Now that we have establish the fact that animal cruelty is not exclusively about brutality to your pets [ cats and dogs ],can you now answer the question I asked earlier on ?

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Theunbothered: 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
Walkee:
send me a screenshot where I have screamed racism.
Oh I care what others scream on the Internet. They can bark their voice hoarse inside their house I couldn't care less but coming to public places to vilify someone for the same offence they commit on a far more grievous scale deserves calling out.
You be really small pikin. Why should I care if Zouma knows me or not?
You only support people who people "send your family"?

You say eating meat is bad so they shouldn't complain about Zouma so why should Nigerians have a say about racism abroad when they treat fellow blacks in this country like trash?
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Walkee: 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
Theunbothered:

You say eating meat is bad so they shouldn't complain about Zouma so why should Nigerians have a say about racism abroad when they treat fellow blacks in this country like trash?

no, I said people who kill animals just because they want to eat meat have no moral standing to vilify someone who kicked a cat because it angered him. If you support tribalism you have no moral standing to vilify racists
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by IamV: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
MNDY:

A Horse is not a pet as such like dogs and cats? The horses in those competitions are not considered pets. Besides, they are being used for an organized competition event accepted by laws of their land. Animal (pet) Cruelty is a very big deal to Oyinbo people and has been a thing long before now. Zouma made a terrible mistake. How many cases of Animal Cruelty do you hear of? That's to show you how serious the matter is. He deserves every punishment he is getting because it's a big deal to Oyinbo people.

That's it's legal doesn't make it right.

Animal cruelty laws extend to virtually every animals [ check the screenshot below ],and not just about how you handle your cats and dogs.

That a nation that claims to love animals so much sees nothing wrong in whipping horses for sport with thousands of spectators cheering on in the background, for generations now,should have elicited concern from you.

Is it really about the love they have for animals in general or about the money those animals generate to their economic growth
?

Cats and dogs generates billion of dollars for the UK economy annually,hence,they have ministry and laws seeing to the welfare of this animals.
Also,horse racing generates lots of money to the UK economy,and despite the sufferings this animals are subjected to under the guise of sport,the UK government sees nothing wrong with it.

Do you now understand where I'm headed for ?

It's not about the love they have for those animals, it's more about the money they both generates,even though one [ horse in this case] is subjected to whipping to achieve such goal !

Think !

1 Like

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Theunbothered: 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
Walkee:
no, I said people who kill animals just because they want to eat meat have no moral standing to vilify someone who kicked a cat because it angered him. If you support tribalism you have no moral standing to vilify racists

And most Nigerians support tribalism, therefore we should all shut up whenever someone says something racist since that's how you want things to be.

Do you think everyone complaining about Zouma eats meat?

Forget all this noise my brother.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Sleekfingers: 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
IamV:
Despite calls and petitions for Kurt Zouma's contract to be terminated,and for him to face jail time for kicking a cat, his manager, David Moyes have insisted that the player,Kurt Zouma,is still available for selection for their next match against Leicester city !
Now,this is getting more interesting.

What do you all think ?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-kurt-zouma-cat-moyes-26205807

Na God say I no get cat, I for beat the cat till death, and post to BBC.....bunch of useless hypocrites......

From today onward, any cat wey I see, na beating o......

grin grin grin
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Topzee109: 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
Theunbothered:

Why Zouma no play in Africa where he can beat animals to his liking?

Hazard was suspended, Zouma wasn't even stopped from playing.

The boy's family didn't want to sue Hazard that's why things died there.
na WA for some people's thinking mentality oo

I am just short of words, it's his fault he played for France

hazard never lose any deal, he never payed a dime for fine, he was just suspended for 3 match.
Imagine, 3 match ban for that, but 4 years jail term for kicking a cat

you just show me your dumbness level with this excuse

Actually I don't support what zouma did, but the punishment is far from the crime
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Topzee109: 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Na God say I no get cat, I for beat the cat till death, and post to BBC.....bunch of useless hypocrites......

From today onward, any cat wey I see, na beating o......

grin grin grin
lol, they are hypocrites

1 Like

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Walkee: 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
Theunbothered:

And most Nigerians support tribalism, therefore we should all shut up whenever someone says something racist since that's how you want things to be.

yes you should shut up. Racism is same as tribalism, just different name and scale. People calling Igbos flatheadss, ynamiri etc, Yoruba conehead etc aren't better than a whiteman calling a black man monkey. Just so you know, tribalism leads to ethnic cleanings.
If you robbed animal of life just because you want to eat meat, you have no moral standing to call someone cruel because he hit a feline that angered him.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by emmyrate1(m): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
abobote:

Animals serve different purpose to man, some are used for meat, some as means of transportation and some as pet
some keep horse as a pet while some kill cat for a meat. It depends on what u take ur animal for.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Topzee109: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
Theunbothered:

You might be thinking you're making sense, but trust me you sound sooo dumb

agreed some Nigerian exhibited tribalism, does that make racism right, two wrongs doesn't make a right naa, think naa

They don't eat meat in Europe now,
Soo adidas that uses kangaroo skin for boot nko,

I'm waiting for your next dumb excuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? / Free Agent XI: Worth A Combined 462m Euros... But The Players Can Move For Free / Nigeria U-17 Eaglets Set For Tomorrow's Match (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.