Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma (27541 Views)

Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet / Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) / Official: Kurt Zouma Joins West Ham United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Topzee109: 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
Theunbothered:

Mister man read before commenting https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/kurt-zouma-cat-video-prison-france-b2011123.html
I don't need to read any nonsense article, showing sympathy for cat over human is rubbish

Good night
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by jaxxy(m): 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Bt they are highly stupid ooo. All this because of cats?? undecided

I agree he should be cautioned bt this is going too far. Even attacking his brother also? Probably cos they are black cos I can’t understand this anymore.

Nice1 from moyes
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Theunbothered: 11:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
Topzee109:

You're still showing stupidity, we won't need imf and UNICEF,
so Africa can play world cup, Olympics, and other world tournaments alone,

This shows you're living in the stone age

Read my last paragraph again slowly
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by xtremeTall(m): 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
NwaNimo1:
......because of top 4?

[img]https://media1./images/da31cd224958dac6613c51e13384e5a5/tenor.gif?itemid=20650358[/img]
JOKE OF THE CENTURY joker.
GUNNERS COMMING THROUGH MHEN.
Get that stuck man
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Judgesledge(m): 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
abobote:

If greenwood were black, some of you would have said the same thing. Funny enough, Nigerians are the most tribalistic people on earth
Didn't know greenwood is white, tanx for educating me
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by TheExclusive: 11:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
Please how is kicking a cat an issue ? Is cat no longer a lower animal than a human being? It would have been different if he kicked his fellow human being. This should have been a personal issue between Zouma and his cat.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by gambit25: 12:06am On Feb 12, 2022
abobote:

Animals serve different purpose to man, some are used for meat, some as means of transportation and some as pet
bro you lack sense.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by GregJo: 12:09am On Feb 12, 2022
sukkot:
oh i have left the UK. i am in west africa somewhere hehe. grin grin

i want to eventually end up in east africa somewhere
Isn't this the famous Obadiah 777 ?
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by leofab(f): 12:12am On Feb 12, 2022
IamV:
On a side note ,why is kicking a cat considered animal cruelty,but whipping a horse for a sport is considered okay and normal by the same country with the highest population of "animal lovers" ?

For generations now,subjecting a horse to thousand of whips for sport ,which is televised in the UK ,with thousands of "animal lovers" in the background cheering on, is not considered animal cruelty,rather it's popularly seen as a sport.
The law generally stated that animals with backbone have a right to happiness as well as avoiding suffering,in the UK,then why is whipping a horse for a sport an exception ?

There have being data that some of this horses suffer injuries and even death after the sport,why is that not a concerned for the "animal lovers" ?

The one reason I see is that horse racing is a million dollar industry that generates lots of money ,and they are ready to condone the abuse subjected to this horses as long as they generate huge money for their economy and not really because they genuinely care about the welfare of animals in general.
check the definition of pets… bye
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Topzee109: 1:15am On Feb 12, 2022
Theunbothered:

Read my last paragraph again slowly
you're still stupid for that last paragraph, just think
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by CaptainFM1: 1:50am On Feb 12, 2022
ThierryJay:
Smart Manager.

Punishment should be proportionate to crime committed. You dont cut off someone's head for verbal abuse.

I wonder who gave these animal lovers the right to cherrypick which animal to defend from abuse and which animal can be killed and eaten. Are they saying a turkey is a lesser being than a cat? Isnt that racism in itself?

The hypocrisy of condemning animal abusers but defending animal killers. David Moyes you are a sensible man!

In advanced countries, Several animals are protected by laws, however, domestic animals enjoys special previleges - Reason been that they have same sentiment as human (dogs and cats esp.) because bonding was built with then spanning over 10,000years.

However, no where in the world would you be criticized for killing a mosquito or housefly, or roaches.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by sukkot: 2:05am On Feb 12, 2022
GregJo:

Isn't this the famous Obadiah 777 ?
could be for a fee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

sup Greglo
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by princewarri1985: 2:21am On Feb 12, 2022
IamV:
Despite calls and petitions for Kurt Zouma's contract to be terminated,and for him to face jail time for kicking a cat, his manager, David Moyes have insisted that the player,Kurt Zouma,is still available for selection for their next match against Leicester city !
Now,this is getting more interesting.

What do you all think ?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-kurt-zouma-cat-moyes-26205807
Who was the idiot that posted the video online?? Just imagine all this drama over a cat that cost 6k only in warri here

1 Like

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by lexy2014: 2:44am On Feb 12, 2022
MNDY:

A Horse is not a pet as such like dogs and cats? The horses in those competitions are not considered pets. Besides, they are being used for an organized competition event accepted by laws of their land. Animal (pet) Cruelty is a very big deal to Oyinbo people and has been a thing long before now. Zouma made a terrible mistake. How many cases of Animal Cruelty do you hear of? That's to show you how serious the matter is. He deserves every punishment he is getting because it's a big deal to Oyinbo people.

I didn't ask u for all this grammar bro. I asked if animal cruelty is restricted to cats and dogs, what is a horse?
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by dragunov: 2:54am On Feb 12, 2022
sukkot:
could be for a fee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

sup Greglo

Walahi, your popularity na wa o.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by preselect(m): 2:59am On Feb 12, 2022
ThierryJay:
Smart Manager.

Punishment should be proportionate to crime committed. You dont cut off someone's head for verbal abuse.

I wonder who gave these animal lovers the right to cherrypick which animal to defend from abuse and which animal can be killed and eaten. Are they saying a turkey is a lesser being than a cat? Isnt that racism in itself?

The hypocrisy of condemning animal abusers but defending animal killers. David Moyes you are a sensible man!

Na for Naija dem fit thing as u de type this one, If u enter ala bekee, these animal lovers get power aswear. No joke with them o.

on the orther hand, David Moyes own be say West Ham no too get solid players and he cant afford to loose the little wey him get grin grin grin grin
Dont be deceieved that he is such a nice fella
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by preselect(m): 3:01am On Feb 12, 2022
IamV:
On a side note ,why is kicking a cat considered animal cruelty,but whipping a horse for a sport is considered okay and normal by the same country with the highest population of "animal lovers" ?

For generations now,subjecting a horse to thousand of whips for sport ,which is televised in the UK ,with thousands of "animal lovers" in the background cheering on, is not considered animal cruelty,rather it's popularly seen as a sport.
The law generally stated that animals with backbone have a right to happiness as well as avoiding suffering,in the UK,then why is whipping a horse for a sport an exception ?

There have being data that some of this horses suffer injuries and even death after the sport,why is that not a concerned for the "animal lovers" ?

The one reason I see is that horse racing is a million dollar industry that generates lots of money ,and they are ready to condone the abuse subjected to this horses as long as they generate huge money for their economy and not really because they genuinely care about the welfare of animals in general.

In the same country they have hunting for fun. No be like our own hunting o, wey be to get food. Them own for here na for fun.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by sukkot: 3:49am On Feb 12, 2022
dragunov:

Walahi, your popularity na wa o.
lolzzz the good old crazy old days bruv. i have toned it all down now. you cant be wild for too long. people get tired and bored and move on. but those were great days. i remember it like yesterday. i was in the UK and its winter times and already dark by 4 in the afternoon and its cold outside and i got nothing better to do so i just come on nairaland religion section to terrorize folks cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

but i was going through spiritual ascension then too. like i was being elevated to heaven. my soul that is.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by DMerciful(m): 4:14am On Feb 12, 2022
You're whipping the horse to go faster to win but Zouma was kicking the cat for not benefit..thats wickedness
lexy2014:

But like some one the thread noted:

On a side note ,why is kicking a cat considered animal cruelty,but whipping a horse for a sport is considered okay and normal by the same country with the highest population of "animal lovers".
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by DMerciful(m): 4:18am On Feb 12, 2022
The ball boy withheld the ball to give the home team advantage by causing delay. Hazard was frustrated and reacted and mind you hazard was also a teenager or 20 then so he was disciplined but not too much.

Zouma did his for fun. An american baseball player's contract of 100 million dollars was cancelled because he was doing street dog fight. They know the consequences but chose to be foolish by doing it, recording it and making it go viral. Gross stupidity!
Topzee109:

hazard did same with a ball boy live

what happens in that case
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by popovich: 5:58am On Feb 12, 2022
[whipping a horse is not considered as an abuse because that is there nature. You have to whip them so that they can be more effective during a race or journey. I understand the posters point of view but that comparison won't work. Infact ask yourself why is that it's only horse that gets whipped?
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by IamV: 6:53am On Feb 12, 2022
leofab:
check the definition of pets… bye
Check the definition of animal cruelty...bye !
[Read the screenshots and educate yourself ]

1 Like

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by IamV: 7:05am On Feb 12, 2022
popovich:
[whipping a horse is not considered as an abuse because that is there nature. You have to whip them so that they can be more effective during a race or journey. I understand the posters point of view but that comparison won't work. Infact ask yourself why is that it's only horse that gets whipped?

You have been socially conditioned to believe it's okay to whip a horse for a sport because millions of dollars is generated from horse racing, that doesn't mean whipping a horse for sport is not animal abuse.

That it's legal doesn't mean it's right.

Data have shown this animals get injured during this sport and some even died after,but then it's okay and not an animal abuse because it's legal ?

Horses basically told you it's her nature to be subjected to animal abuse as a sport ?

Below are some articles,educate yourself !

https://animalsaustralia.org/latest-news/science-reveals-whips-hurt/

https://nsw.animaljusticeparty.org/the-facts-about-horse-racing/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by IamV: 7:25am On Feb 12, 2022
DMerciful:
The ball boy withheld the ball to give the home team advantage by causing delay. Hazard was frustrated and reacted and mind you hazard was also a teenager or 20 then so he was disciplined but not too much.

Zouma did his for fun. An american baseball player's contract of 100 million dollars was cancelled because he was doing street dog fight. They know the consequences but chose to be foolish by doing it, recording it and making it go viral. Gross stupidity!

You're sure zouma did it for fun ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by DMerciful(m): 7:27am On Feb 12, 2022
Have you seen the video?
IamV:

You're sure zouma did it for fun ?
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Iceberg3: 7:32am On Feb 12, 2022
Topzee109:

be honest with yourself naa, animal serving different purpose differs from set of people to another, your pet can be my meat, your meat can be my pet, as these oyinbo love dog reach, some Muslims hate it

So if you say goat and chicken can be killed,

to some people chicken and goat is their pet while cat is their meat

so these people are pure racist, not tolerating others opinion
Guy I hate this kinda talk, really...ok according to your analysis,if the cat is your pet or your food,then what's the purpose,sense,logic of violently kicking so bad and slapping it again?

Must you do that cos it's "your food!!!"

I remember long time ago in Benin,we were about slaughtering a goat and one stupid guy among us violently kicked the goat off its feet!!!! We were so mad at this guy!!! The poor goat became so scared and was shivering!!!!

People like you see nothing wrong beating up your children brutally.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by IamV: 7:34am On Feb 12, 2022
DMerciful:
You're whipping the horse to go faster to win but Zouma was kicking the cat for not benefit..thats wickedness

Interesting take.

Okay,beating a cat or dog when they mess up your room is "animal cruelty",and not a stimulus for them to behave better ?

Whipping a horse is not animal abuse because it's done to make the animal run faster ?

Here,is an article for your reading pleasure !

https://animalsaustralia.org/latest-news/science-reveals-whips-hurt/

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Iceberg3: 7:34am On Feb 12, 2022
sukkot:
oh i have left the UK. i am in west africa somewhere hehe. grin grin

i want to eventually end up in east africa somewhere
What!!!
Really!!
We you sure must have something going for ya then....looks like you love french hehehe
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by IamV: 7:38am On Feb 12, 2022
DMerciful:
Have you seen the video?

You said he did it for fun,I showed you why he did it,now you're asking if I have seen the video ?
Yea,I have seen it,not justifiable,but he didn't kick the cat for fun.
He kicked the cat because it messed up his room,even though the way he handled the issue was inappropriate.

3 Likes

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Moh11(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2022
This is interesting
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by sukkot: 7:40am On Feb 12, 2022
Iceberg3:

What!!!
Really!!
We you sure must have something going for ya then....looks like you love french hehehe
UK is heaven for some, not for me. for me it is prison, especially if you are a black man. i love french ? really ? shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria U-17 Eaglets Set For Tomorrow's Match (photos) / Karim Benzema Announces His Retirement From International Football / Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.