Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma (27533 Views)

Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet / Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) / Official: Kurt Zouma Joins West Ham United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by lexy2014: 8:03am On Feb 12, 2022
DMerciful:
You're whipping the horse to go faster to win but Zouma was kicking the cat for not benefit..thats wickedness

Why should the horses be whipped at all? How does whipping a horse because of pecuniary gain become less a cruelity than someone kicking his cat? So as the horse is being whipped, am sure the horse is enjoying it, right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by wonder233: 8:28am On Feb 12, 2022
Greenwood is black
abobote:

If greenwood were black, some of you would have said the same thing. Funny enough, Nigerians are the most tribalistic people on earth
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by iInjureHerYansh: 8:29am On Feb 12, 2022
Vinnie2000:

This issue is overflogged, honestly. sad

He did Wrong and has apologised!

No matter how we hide from this, WOULD THERE BE SUCH BACKLASH IF THIS OFFENDER WAS HARRY KANE? undecided
Never. You suppose know na. Oyibo and racism na 5 and 6 even as hard as they try concealing it, it eventually sprouts out

1 Like

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by IamV: 8:33am On Feb 12, 2022
lexy2014:

Why should the horses be whipped at all? How does whipping a horse because of pecuniary gain become less a cruelity than someone kicking his cat? So as the horse is being whipped, am sure the horse is enjoying it, right?

That's how they lose their reasoning to justify nonsense.

I had to show him this article,since then,I have not heard anything from him.

https://animalsaustralia.org/latest-news/science-reveals-whips-hurt/

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 12, 2022
sukkot:
i can give you worse. check this link. white man jailed for beating his dog.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/animal-cruelty-dog-mallet-south-shields-b1976767.html

its in their law that sentence to animal cruelty to increase to five years. check this home office link

What you have posted runs parallel to what Zouma has been receiving as punishment or am I missing something?
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/sentences-for-animal-cruelty-to-increase-tenfold-to-five-years
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 12, 2022
CaptainFM1:

In advanced countries, Several animals are protected by laws, however, domestic animals enjoys special previleges - Reason been that they have same sentiment as human (dogs and cats esp.) because bonding was built with then spanning over 10,000years.

However, no where in the world would you be criticized for killing a mosquito or housefly, or roaches.

For now, perhaps in the future 'civilization' people may be jailed. grin
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by ayotade09(m): 9:10am On Feb 12, 2022
But killing thousand of turkey all in the name of Thanksgiving is okay, whipping horses for sport is nice abeg that zouma case it clear racism and it's uncalled for
abobote:
Not an animal activist, but the way Zouma kicked that innocent cat was not pleasant at all

1 Like

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by otipoju(m): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2022
abobote:

Animals serve different purpose to man, some are used for meat, some as means of transportation and some as pet

And who decides which deserves to live or die.
Are the life of some animals more valuable than others. Some people keep goats as pets.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Topzee109: 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
Iceberg3:

Guy I hate this kinda talk, really...ok according to your analysis,if the cat is your pet or your food,then what's the purpose,sense,logic of violently kicking so bad and slapping it again?

Must you do that cos it's "your food!!!"

I remember long time ago in Benin,we were about slaughtering a goat and one stupid guy among us violently kicked the goat off its feet!!!! We were so mad at this guy!!! The poor goat became so scared and was shivering!!!!

People like you see nothing wrong beating up your children brutally.
you only saw my post, you didn't see the person I replied, I was only answering his opinion of animals serving different purpose when questioned on why they kill and eat goat and meat

I also doesn't support what zouma did
Bro, this is a very simple isssue, he admitted what he did was wrong, he apologized, he lost adidas deals, he was fined for 250 thousand, now wanting him to serve jail

Using common Sense, does the punishment go with the crime

Abeg no carry frustration come here jare.

You foolish hypocrites will watch horse racing by beating innocent horse, no animal cruelty there,

some foolish Nigerians will even setup goat to fight each other, you no see that one condemn oo

You now want to send zouma to jail because of kicking and slapping cat
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Topzee109: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
DMerciful:
The ball boy withheld the ball to give the home team advantage by causing delay. Hazard was frustrated and reacted and mind you hazard was also a teenager or 20 then so he was disciplined but not too much.

Zouma did his for fun. An american baseball player's contract of 100 million dollars was cancelled because he was doing street dog fight. They know the consequences but chose to be foolish by doing it, recording it and making it go viral. Gross stupidity!
chai see the way nairaland members they think, frustrated and reacted by kicking the boy, so you people now look for excuses
That's the point, always learn to control your anger. Zouma was obviously not happy with the cat, by the way these white don't take excuse when a crime is committed, hope you know that

I'm actually not against fining zouma, but that jail case is pure hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Topzee109: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
Iceberg3:

Guy I hate this kinda talk, really...ok according to your analysis,if the cat is your pet or your food,then what's the purpose,sense,logic of violently kicking so bad and slapping it again?

Must you do that cos it's "your food!!!"

I remember long time ago in Benin,we were about slaughtering a goat and one stupid guy among us violently kicked the goat off its feet!!!! We were so mad at this guy!!! The poor goat became so scared and was shivering!!!!

People like you see nothing wrong beating up your children brutally.
you only saw my post, you didn't see the person I replied, I was only answering his opinion of animals serving different purpose when questioned on why they kill and eat goat and meat

Bro, this is a very simple isssue, he admitted what he did was wrong, he apologized, he lost adidas deals, he was fined for 250 thousand, now wanting him to serve jail

You foolish hypocrites will watch horse racing by beating innocent horse, no animal cruelty there,

some foolish Nigerians will even setup goat to fight each other, you no see that one condemn oo

I'm sure there are some documentary videos that film animals fighting

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by MNDY(m): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u for all this grammar bro. I asked if animal cruelty is restricted to cats and dogs, what is a horse?

And you think applying Dictionary meaning is a must? There would be no meat if Animal Cruelty was to be applied according to dictionary meaning. And even speaking of meat, there is campaign against illegal bushmeat to prevent certain animals from going into extinction, targeted especially @ Nigerians that kill and eat anything from the bush, so that such animals can play their role in the ecosystem and for the sake of human health/safety. MY POINT: Dictionary meanings differ from real life meanings.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Iceberg3: 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
sukkot:
UK is heaven for some, not for me. for me it is prison, especially if you are a black man. i love french ? really ? shocked grin
Well a bit like it cos all of west Africa save for Sierra Leone n Ghana n Gambia are francophone. And,ok I think only the two Congo people are french on the east side....and is Gabon east Africa?
Ok not french,my bad..
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Iceberg3: 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
Topzee109:

I'm sure there are some documentary videos that film animals fighting

You seem like a little kid ..who's talking about sending zouma to jail here?
I'm not a fan of horse racing and to be honest with you,I hate it really whenever I chance upon it on TV seeing those horses react to the pain from those whips. I used to live in at Auchi,a Muslim dominated area in Edo and those guys organise ram fights during sallah..it was kinda thrilling back then cos I was a kid. But as an adult now,it's no more thrilling cos it's not a joking thing to those rams....
Zouma ain't no kid,he's an adult..God alone knows what he's been doing to those cats...he brought the shit to himself. Some Africans should know they are nolonger in Africa where they are free to do whatever they like to animals...like our neighbor's cat in Benin who returned home one afternoon with one eye blinded or a man at wamco peak milk in Lagos who crushed a baby eagle's head with a rock,a baby hawk that fell from the sky probably from learning how to fly with the mother most certainly nearby!!!
A barbarian said it was from his village people,can you imagine that!!??

A similar thing happened to me too...a baby bird crashed inside my office some years ago. I picked it up and whenever it cried,it's parents that were teaching it how to fly, will fly close..I later freed it to them.

don't make assumptions, I'm pure fan of animal rights and that's how it is.
And please desist from insulting people when posting
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by rahat181818: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
get dog food from https://petlifefix.com/ by seeing best dog food review
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Topzee109: 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
Iceberg3:

You seem like a little kid ..who's talking about sending zouma to jail here?
I'm not a fan of horse racing and to be honest with you,I hate it really whenever I chance upon it on TV seeing those horses react to the pain from those whips. I used to live in at Auchi,a Muslim dominated area in Edo and those guys organise ram fights during sallah..it was kinda thrilling back then cos I was a kid. But as an adult now,it's no more thrilling cos it's not a joking thing to those rams....
Zouma ain't no kid,he's an adult..God alone knows what he's been doing to those cats...he brought the shit to himself. Some Africans should know they are nolonger in Africa where they are free to do whatever they like to animals...like our neighbor's cat in Benin who returned home one afternoon with one eye blinded or a man at wamco peak milk in Lagos who crushed a baby eagle's head with a rock,a baby hawk that fell from the sky probably from learning how to fly with the mother most certainly nearby!!!
A barbarian said it was from his village people,can you imagine that!!??

A similar thing happened to me too...a baby bird crashed inside my office some years ago. I picked it up and whenever it cried,it's parents that were teaching it how to fly, will fly close..I later freed it to them.

don't make assumptions, I'm pure fan of animal rights and that's how it is.
And please desist from insulting people when posting
All these epistle for what?
You obviously didn't follow how I started this conversation
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by shegz24(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
abobote:

If greenwood were black, some of you would have said the same thing. Funny enough, Nigerians are the most tribalistic people on earth

Erh... Greenwood is black.

You have no point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Free Agent XI: Worth A Combined 462m Euros... But The Players Can Move For Free / Nigeria U-17 Eaglets Set For Tomorrow's Match (photos) / Karim Benzema Announces His Retirement From International Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.