Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma (27536 Views)

Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet / Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) / Official: Kurt Zouma Joins West Ham United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Theunbothered: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
Topzee109:

na WA for some people's thinking mentality oo

I am just short of words, it's his fault he played for France

hazard never lose any deal, he never payed a dime for fine, he was just suspended for 3 match.
Imagine, 3 match ban for that, but 4 years jail term for kicking a cat

you just show me your dumbness level with this excuse

Actually I don't support what zouma did, but the punishment is far from the crime

The punishment was from his sponsor and club.

The police left Zouma alone when a poorer person would have been arrested.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Theunbothered: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
Walkee:
yes you should shut up. Racism is same as tribalism, just different name and scale. People calling Igbos flatheadss, ynamiri etc, Yoruba conehead etc aren't better than a whiteman calling a black man monkey. Just so you know, tribalism leads to ethnic cleanings.
If you robbed animal of life just because you want to eat meat, you have no moral standing to call someone cruel because he hit a feline that angered him.

If Zouma kicked a chicken or a goat in the same manner he would still be punished anyway.

It's like you just want attention.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Theunbothered: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
Topzee109:

You might be thinking you're making sense, but trust me you sound sooo dumb

agreed some Nigerian exhibited tribalism, does that make racism right, two wrongs doesn't make a right naa, think naa

They don't eat meat in Europe now,
Soo adidas that uses kangaroo skin for boot nko,

I'm waiting for your next dumb excuse

Is it not walkee justifying kicking the cat because people everywhere eat meat?

They are not saying nobody should kill animals they said you have strict guidelines for doing so. If Zouma wanted to kill his cat, if he followed the guidelines for doing so nothing would happen.

Nigerians are just used to being bullies and doing things anyhow so the concept of guidelines are hard for you to understand.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by ttmacoy: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
The brother did him real bad. If the brother was suspended for posting then the message is the crime here is that he posted it but the actual abuse is fine but I get the club will want to prioritize games.

Hope it doesn’t backfire on them in these days of wokeness.

charlsecy:
His brother did the filming and posting. I heard the brother has been suspended by his club.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Walkee: 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
Theunbothered:

If Zouma kicked a chicken or a goat in the same manner he would still be punished anyway.

It's like you just want attention.
so what's your point?
If you think someone is cruel for kicking a chicken but that same person is not cruel if he kills that same chicken then you have to be dumbest creature in the history of living things. It's completely illogical for you to call someone cruel for kicking an animal but on the other hand you are fine if he kills it. In what society has kicking ever ranked as more heinous than killing?
The white people are drowning in hypocrisy and double standard and you can't see it because you worship them as demigods

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Theunbothered: 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
Walkee:
so what's your point?
If you think someone is cruel for kicking a chicken but that same person is not cruel if he kills that same chicken then you have to be dumbest creature in the history of living things. It's completely illogical for you to call someone cruel for kicking an animal but on the other hand you are fine if he kills it. In what society has kicking ever ranked as more heinous than killing?
The white people are drowning in hypocrisy and double standard and you can't see it because you worship them as demigods

Executing prisoners is legal, torturing them is not.

If you can't understand this then I can't help you.

If Zouma doesn't like their rules let him come to Africa and do as he likes. You want foreign money but can't abide by foreign rules.

You don't see me going to Saudi Arabia and complaining about their rules against drinking in public.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Walkee: 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Theunbothered:

They are not saying nobody should kill animals they said you have strict guidelines for doing so. If Zouma wanted to kill his cat, if he followed the guidelines for doing so nothing would happen.

Nigerians are just used to being bullies and doing things anyhow so the concept of guidelines are hard for you to understand.
there's no guideline for killing anything. The animal didn't sit with you to draft the best way to rob them of life. Killing is the ultimate cruelty. If you kill animals for meat you have no right to call someone who hit an animal cruel. You are just being hypocritical if you do so.

If a known murderer calls a thief cruel everyone will tell him to shut up because he does worse. To vilify someone for offence you need a bit of moral standing yourself
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Walkee: 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
Theunbothered:

Executing prisoners is legal, torturing them is not.

If you can't understand this then I can't help you.

If Zouma doesn't like their rules let him come to Africa and do as he likes. You want foreign money but can't abide by foreign rules.

You don't see me going to Saudi Arabia and complaining about their rules against drinking in public.
oh no, you don't just execute prisoners, you execute murderers because if you don't, they'd kill other people. Prisoners are tortured all over the world for extraction of information. Killing is the ultimate punishment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Theunbothered: 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Walkee:
there's no guideline for killing anything. The animal didn't sit with you to draft the best way to rob them of life. Killing is the ultimate cruelty. If you kill animals for meat you have no right to call someone who hit an animal cruel. You are just being hypocritical if you do so.

If a known murderer calls a thief cruel everyone will tell him to shut up because he does worse. To vilify someone for offence you need a bit of moral standing yourself

This is the guideline
https://www.rcvs.org.uk/setting-standards/advice-and-guidance/code-of-professional-conduct-for-veterinary-surgeons/supporting-guidance/euthanasia-of-animals/

If they don't like it they can always leave, it's not by force to live in the white man's country.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Freebills12: 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Zouma is a black man, that's the only reason it is raising this kind of dust. Hazard kicked a ball- boy in 2017 against Swansea FC, he faced only three match ban, Zouma kicked a cat, adiddas cancel his deal with them, West Ham charged £250000, France is proposing 4 years imprisonment and signatures are collected for his ban as a footballer. Is it a crime to be a black man? Zidane headbutt Materazzi in world cup final and Suarez bit Evra ... Is cat more valuable than human beings?
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Topzee109: 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
Theunbothered:

that's not the point, the point is you're being cruel to animal because that's what they are advocating for, either you follow guidelines or not show.
Was there ever a guideline for killing pets
From your dumb analysis, hazard can also kill the boy if he followed guidelines,

You're saying this because you the white are always right

Yes we're bullies but always apply common sense to things
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Topzee109: 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
Theunbothered:

The punishment was from his sponsor and club.

The police left Zouma alone when a poorer person would have been arrested.
Hazard's case was pure internal, no external intervention, but when it comes to zouma, they start court case

pure hypocrisy
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by yusluvad(m): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
Too bad.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Walkee: 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
Theunbothered:

This is the guideline
https://www.rcvs.org.uk/setting-standards/advice-and-guidance/code-of-professional-conduct-for-veterinary-surgeons/supporting-guidance/euthanasia-of-animals/

If they don't like it they can always leave, it's not by force to live in the white man's country.
I'm asking you if you the animals sat with you to draft the best way to rob them of life?
Oh god which kind person be this?
I'm telling you the whole law is hypocritical and illogical you are bringing me more of the same nonsense?
Countries have stupid rules, you can't prove the sense in the rule by bringing a link to the same rule. The north have sharia law, they can burn your shop for selling beer, when arguing if the law makes any sense it will be highly foolish for you to just bring Koran and say see here's the law.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Walkee: 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
Theunbothered:

This is the guideline

like I also said, if they're outraged because he broke their law, that's fine by me but coming to the public to shout empathy, humanity, animal living or claiming higher moral standing is just absolute rubbish considering the fact that they do worse to other animals
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Jmichael1(m): 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
Walkee:
I'm really proud of Africans especially Nigerians, Kenyans and South Africans they all showed support for Zouma against these pale skinned hypocrites.
Imagine clowns who slaughter millions of cows, goats chicken etc for food trying to lynch someone for kicking a cat, a cat oo

i cum dey wonder which kind cat de guy kick,abi no be thesame cat we get 4 nigeria,abi there own nah golden cat.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Theunbothered: 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
Walkee:
I'm asking you if you the animals sat with you to draft the best way to rob them of life?
Oh god which kind person be this?
I'm telling you the whole law is hypocritical and illogical you are bringing me more of the same nonsense?
Countries have stupid rules, you can't prove the sense in the rule by bringing a link to the same rule. The north have sharia law, they can burn your shop for selling beer, when arguing if the law makes any sense it will be highly foolish for you to just bring Koran and say see here's the law.

Do criminals agree to die or are you saying laws are meaningless because you want to beat up cats?

I'm explaining their laws and you dey talk nonsense since or na malaria?

Get out abeg!
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Theunbothered: 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
Topzee109:

Hazard's case was pure internal, no external intervention, but when it comes to zouma, they start court case

pure hypocrisy

Zouma is not being charged to court olodo.

Why don't they arrest players for tackles and red cards then?

Mumus everywhere.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Theunbothered: 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
Topzee109:

that's not the point, the point is you're being cruel to animal because that's what they are advocating for, either you follow guidelines or not show.
Was there ever a guideline for killing pets
From your dumb analysis, hazard can also kill the boy if he followed guidelines,

You're saying this because you the white are always right

Yes we're bullies but always apply common sense to things

If Hazard killed the boy in self defence he would be let go, that is the guideline.

You are just complaining about white white white if you don't like the law then black players should leave and come to Africa so they can be free.

You don't even rate yourselves or want to play in Africa yet you talk the most about white this white that.

Get out!
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Walkee: 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
Theunbothered:

Do criminals agree to die or are you saying laws are meaningless because you want to beat up cats?

I'm explaining their laws and you dey talk nonsense since or na malaria?

Get out abeg!
you are a kid. criminals sentenced to death are mostly convicted of mass murder and are clearly a danger to others including inmates which automatically rid them of any rights. The goat meat you eat, how many people did the goat kill?

If they crucify him because he broke their law I couldn't care less. I only have problems with them pretending they're doing out of empathy and kindness towards animals
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Theunbothered: 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
Walkee:
you are a kid. criminals sentenced to death are mostly convicted of mass murder and are clearly a danger to others including inmates which automatically rid them of any rights. The goat meat you eat, how many people did the goat kill?

Human be goat?
Get out!
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by jimtemi1: 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
Oyinbo and unnecessary foolishness
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Walkee: 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
Theunbothered:

Human be goat?
Get out!
you be small pikin. You are not yet mature enough for high logical deductive syllogism. Apologies for dragging you to a level of reasoning that's highly superior to what your brain can handle
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Topzee109: 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
Theunbothered:

Zouma is not being charged to court olodo.

Why don't they arrest players for tackles and red cards then?

Mumus everywhere.
are you intentionally displaying your stupidity or what, I said a court case, are you not hearing of possible four years jail term

Another dumb comparison, tackles and red card are to football opponent in a match. But hazard did it to an innocent boy out of anger.
I think I'm becoming irritated with this rubbish mentality
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Theunbothered: 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
Topzee109:

are you intentionally displaying your stupidity or what, I said a court case, are you not hearing of possible four years jail term

Another dumb comparison, tackles and red card are to football opponent in a match. But hazard did it to an innocent boy out of anger.
I think I'm becoming irritated with this rubbish mentality

Four years jail is for breaking a French law, French police aren't even investigating, you just read headlines and get half the story.

Players also break bones and hit each other out of anger why don't they go to jail?

As you are becoming irritated why don't you get out!
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Theunbothered: 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
Walkee:
you be small pikin. You are not yet mature enough for high logical deductive syllogism. Apologies for dragging you to a level of reasoning that's highly superior to what your brain can handle

Get out!

Save this grammar for your village people.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Topzee109: 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Theunbothered:

If Hazard killed the boy in self defence he would be let go, that is the guideline.

You are just complaining about white white white if you don't like the law then black players should leave and come to Africa so they can be free.

You don't even rate yourselves or want to play in Africa yet you talk the most about white this white that.

Get out!
I said it, you're just too foolish, it's a crime to go and play football in Europe, we're talking about racism and hypocrisy, you're talking about going back to Africa

If everyone is thinking like you I'm sure there won't be anything like international collaboration, world cup, IMF, UNICEF an other international bodies just because of racism

You made a punishment applied only to blacks

For your information, 14 players in the France team who won 2018 world cup is of African root

So stop licking oyinbo asses
Stop inferiority complex
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Topzee109: 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Theunbothered:

Four years jail is for breaking a French law, French police aren't even investigating, you just read headlines and get half the story.

Players also break bones and hit each other out of anger why don't they go to jail?

As you are becoming irritated why don't you get out!
which French law, you re supporting these people with ignorance, you're actually the one's who makes noise from speculations

french law that's not applicable to other players,
or french law that supports beating horses

Baba spare me that shit
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Theunbothered: 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Topzee109:

I said it, you're just too foolish, it's a crime to go and play football in Europe, we're talking about racism and hypocrisy, you're talking about going back to Africa

If everyone is thinking like you I'm sure there won't be anything like international collaboration, world cup, IMF, UNICEF an other international bodies just because of racism

You made a punishment applied only to blacks

For your information, 14 players in the France team who won 2018 world cup is of African root

So stop licking oyinbo asses
Stop inferiority complex

The punishment applies to everyone.

If you want to stop licking oyinbo ass then play for your country leagues and stop giving oyinbos money.

If Africa could stand on it's own we won't need to depend on IMF or UNICEF.

The players could have played for their African ancestral homes and won the cup for them but they don't care about Africa and want to chop oyinbo money.
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Theunbothered: 11:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
Topzee109:

which French law, you re supporting these people with ignorance, you're actually the one's who makes noise from speculations

french law that's not applicable to other players,
or french law that supports beating horses

Baba spare me that shit

Mister man read before commenting https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/kurt-zouma-cat-video-prison-france-b2011123.html
Re: David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma by Topzee109: 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
Theunbothered:

The punishment applies to everyone.

If you want to stop licking oyinbo ass then play for your country leagues and stop giving oyinbos money.

If Africa could stand on it's own we won't need to depend on IMF or UNICEF.

The players could have played for their African ancestral homes and won the cup for them but they don't care about Africa and want to chop oyinbo money.
You're still showing stupidity, we won't need imf and UNICEF,
so Africa can play world cup, Olympics, and other world tournaments alone,

This shows you're living in the stone age

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria U-17 Eaglets Set For Tomorrow's Match (photos) / Karim Benzema Announces His Retirement From International Football / Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.