Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! (35317 Views)

One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by yemi1504: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
Passionate888:
That girl that got oxlaid had a long term relationship right from secondary school yet she cheated on her guy, she still was asking for more (why did you stop).

She was asking for more because she was fulfilling her hypergamous urges which all of them seem to have SMH.
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Aaay: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
Really
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by FORDCULTURE: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:
Guys, do not lose a good woman just because she unintentionally had a fling with a guy or something. Learn to forgive, forget and move on with her cool

Like seriously?

Nobody should forgive a cheating partner..
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Hayee(f): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
MisteerConcord:
Na your Toto go suffer am

usual response cheesy grin grin

Toto go suffer for enjoying good sex cheesy cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Hayee(f): 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
November24:

Some of you girls know what you attract and you want to attract them, there are spirit filled brothers that won't look at a lady twice. But u want club guys.
U are all dsame.
trash nothing like good Nigerian man cheesy grin grin
They are all addicted to heartless gold diggers grin cheesy cheesy
And we the association of gold diggers will do them the great favour grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Hayee(f): 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
Maghan37:
Sorry to say, although what is sauce for the Goose is sauce for the Gander but the reality is quite different and the words LovePeddler, Ashewo are female words.
as usual not surprised with your response though cheesy grin grin
But guess what my options have not changed tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Judd007: 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
Your father
Stargurl20:
Guys, do not lose a good woman just because she unintentionally had a fling with a guy or something. Learn to forgive, forget and move on with her cool
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by dmgr(m): 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2022

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
Oh okay… we’ll, Idgaf bout good women whatever anymore. All bunch of what they are!
Good women nor bad women,they ain’t even know what they want. Hahahaha
Fucking extorters.
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Aduke23(f): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
Judd007:
Your father
Must u insult her father?
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stupid good fake women who takes advantages of a good charactered men right? Are those good women? Fucking scums!
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by aimmoney9: 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:
What if she intentionally did it..... grin grin

Plus there's nothing like an unintentional fling.... grin

Or are you saying she tripped and landed on his dick..... grin grin
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by aimmoney9: 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:

Lol ... Ladies has been forgiving and forgetting since time immemorial. It's just painful that men cannot return this favor all because of their so called mumu ego
No it's because eve put us all in this mess..... grin

We all should still be in Eden's garden if not for her...... grin cheesy
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by giantstar: 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
"A good woman---fling" unintentional.
What characterised good in this. Debatable excuses.
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by EagleSquare1(m): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Really? All about Ego? SMH

Stargurl20:

Lol ... Ladies has been forgiving and forgetting since time immemorial. It's just painful that men cannot return this favor all because of their so called mumu ego
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by openmine(m): 12:49am On Feb 13, 2022
Stargurl20:

There is no such thing as unintentional fling!
Every fling was thought through before it was actualized!

Thought is action in rehearsal - Sigmund Freud
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by yinkson(m): 4:44am On Feb 13, 2022
silverlinen:
Is there a good woman
Nah they're all bunch of unsatisfied and greedy specie

Perhaps there might be a few
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by scait(m): 4:52am On Feb 13, 2022
Wetin concern me cheesy I'm here to read comments
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by manontree: 7:01am On Feb 13, 2022
It is harder for a man to forgive this cos a for a woman to sleep with a man, a lot of emotions is involved, unless she did it financially

There is a saying that you must win a woman's heart before her body. This explains why a man is devastated when he discovers his woman cheated. It means her emotions are now with the other man and as Okafor's law explained, she would continually be vulnerable to the man she slept with

Regarding the word "A Good Woman " this is debatable as a woman once said....I cannot understand the spirit that makes women cheat on their husband, cos me let thunder strike me dead the day I cheat. I cannot even allow another man other than my husband touch me let alone sleep with me. Impossicant....So you see, it is about your personal values.

A good woman has strict understanding of limits and boundaries. Such unintentional acts tend to be almost impossible

2 Likes

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by LaJoe2: 7:16am On Feb 13, 2022
A woman that has a fling; hows that a good woman?
Stop all these motivational speeches, call a spade a spade, then work on it from there.

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by emmnprince(m): 7:47am On Feb 13, 2022
Choilila:

Nigerian men are cheap and useless.
I have nothing to do with them. that is why I avoid them like plague.

Issokay. Saphiere's case is manageable then!
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by MisteerConcord(m): 7:52am On Feb 13, 2022
Hayee:
usual response cheesy grin grin

Toto go suffer for enjoying good sex cheesy cheesy tongue

grin grin grin Anyway, share am reach my side, make me set chop from it
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by tightpussy156: 8:40am On Feb 13, 2022
stupid confuse olosho.if she was a good woman she will not allow another guy pound her pussy to black and red.the way you sound is like you are victims.you allow another guy pounded ur sour pussy.daughters of eve marketing there smelly Punany up and down.At the end looking for an innocent man to end up with the smelly hole and there endless demand.girls no longer respect there body.was in an hotel yesterday for my loyal boy birthday party.there is this girl that forms a lot .they they form church girl.they they form as If she doesn't poo.one unkept boy brought her in pound pussy to red.even the sound and scream was so much that me an my boys sitting outside was hearing all the sound an scream.if not I no what was going would have thought it was another Tin like death.after all the pounding for more than hours the girl came put shameless can't walk properly.it was then I really no matter how a girl form holy and decent there is one unkempt guy Fucking ,pounding her pussy endlessly.never you trust a,woman if not you end up commiting suicide.who quote me hug transformer.take it or leave it.it also an adivce for SIMP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:13am On Feb 13, 2022
Stargurl20:

Similarly, I've never seen a perfect man.
you v a point with your post. But you could v made it a complete one by advising against infidelity or fling by both sex.
Some hearts are not meant to be hurt.
Some infidelity or flings are avoidable.
Let's just try to stay out of trouble at all times
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by bewla(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
silverlinen:
Is there a good woman
Nah they're all bunch of unsatisfied and greedy specie
Not my mother

She give are all even till the time of death last year

After all she be woman
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by silverlinen(m): 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
bewla:
Not my mother

She give are all even till the time of death last year

After all she be woman
Nice one...she ought to be immortalized
Respect to her

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by bewla(m): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
silverlinen:

Nice one...she ought to be immortalized
Respect to her
Thanks
May we to live long with good wife
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by silverlinen(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
bewla:
Thanks
May we to live long with good wife
Amen brr...AMEN

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by caesymore(m): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
Stargurl20:

Why would a Man like me accept a cheat back? its the height of disrespect and betrayal to me as an individual. I hate promiscuity, even if you give me life, cheat on me and its over.
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Hayee(f): 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
MisteerConcord:

grin grin grin Anyway, share am reach my side, make me set chop from it
don't worry e go soon reach your turn cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Jennyclay(f): 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

So are you not one
Enjoy your ban tongue tongue tongue

You can use this opportunity to tell your mother to instill home training in your empty skull.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / Why Is The Size Of A Guy's Dick So Important To Ladies? / 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.