Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! (35314 Views)

One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Maghan37: 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:

Similarly, I've never seen a perfect man.
Touche but true
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Laegbe05: 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:
Guys, do not lose a good woman just because she unintentionally had a fling with a guy or something. Learn to forgive, forget and move on with her cool

I am to turn a blind eye to you in bed with another man as unintentional?. I wonder what you mix with the meals you ate before coming up with this thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by tfash96(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
Sonnobax15:
. Well,I can't really say about the others..But personally,I can't stand the fact that another guyman had pounded my banny angry. She can do it codedly,but the very day I'll find out,na RED CARD straight undecided
I'm telling you.even if she confesses herself it's still red card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Blackdisciple(m): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
A good woman will not do fling

Am sure na woman dey talk this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Maghan37: 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hayee:
Me I'm a good woman ooo
If my husband dey Sha cheat if I no turn to Jezebel make I bend grin grin cheesy

For a typical adulterous Nigerian woman at least 4 sidecocks should be enough na tongue tongue tongue cheesy grin

Nigerian men hate good women
Nigerian men don't even know what a good woman is cheesy cheesy grin tongue

Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers cheesy tongue tongue
Sorry to say, although what is sauce for the Goose is sauce for the Gander but the reality is quite different and the words LovePeddler, Ashewo are female words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Aduke23(f): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Naija men are really vexing. But no one is above mistake sha
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Digmygold: 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
silverlinen:

Damn now you just told the whole nairaland community how much of a stinking LovePeddler your screwed up mom is
Don't mind paying her for her to give my dog a session...Lol
Oh she might be screwing you and giving you some mouth action ... Lol
Quote me no more dude
Go attend to your LovePeddler of a mother

You spew trash just like the trash maggot puss you popped out into the gutter from. Its not your fault its because a lunatic carried you in her latrine belly for 9 months so you turned out a raving mani.ac too.
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by ogwuche4u(m): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:
Guys, do not lose a good woman just because she unintentionally had a fling with a guy or something. Learn to forgive, forget and move on with her cool

What's this rubbish? A good woman that enjoyed a fling undecided be guided
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by silverlinen(m): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
Digmygold:

You spew trash just like the trash maggot puss you popped out into the gutter from. Its not your fault its because a lunatic carried you in her latrine belly for 9 months so you turned out a raving mani.ac too.
Lol...you know you shouldn't be crying in a public place like nairaland
I'm out dude... sleep well and make sure you use protection the next time your mom ask you for a session. Who knows she might be infected... Lol
I didn't want ya to die brr..just stay safe..BYEE
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Digmygold: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
silverlinen:

Lol...you know you shouldn't be crying in a public place like nairaland
I'm out dude... sleep well and make sure you use protection the next time your mom ask you for a session. Who knows she might be infected... Lol
I didn't want ya to die brr..just stay safe..BYEE

Your cheerful giver puss momma gat you covered tonight. You don't need protection since you are both infected cheap street dogs already.
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by clericuzzio(m): 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:

Pls explain the "Because she unintentionally had a fling with a guy or something (cucumber, Love Machine)"
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by FahBuLous: 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
emmnprince:

Are you a South African?
No, I'm from Mozambique undecided
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Ikea81: 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
A good woman and a fling..how that one take relate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Nyascobar1414: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
He called me a prostitute for no just reason.

Are you supporting the fact that he insulted me first??

So are you not one
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Choilila: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
emmnprince:

Issokay! Someone's son whom his mother "wombed" for 9 months automatically becomes a goat for asking you a question!

The tone of your comment shows the ones you have rolled with has done you strong thing that shattered you emotionally and almost beyond emotional repair.

On behalf of them all, babygirl, forgive them and begin to act normal and positive towards their gender that come your way! You have more to learn from them and them from you!

Nigerian men are cheap and useless.
I have nothing to do with them. that is why I avoid them like plague.

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Nyascobar1414: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
I'm sorry about that. But do tell him to co-ordinate himself too, he's so uncultured in/on this forum.

H0Edugwu are you cultured

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Atticusxsz(m): 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
Choilila:

I have never been on adventure with them because they're useless and cheap.

boring lack taste.
imagine last week I was listening to the hills by weeknd and one was asking me "what type of church song are you playing " I just ignored the goat.

My rib cage o... grin
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by smallsmall: 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
Truvelisback:
Define a good woman.

A Woman that "unintentionally" opens up her legs and allow strange Men to chook Prick inside her Vagina! grin grin

Wetin Musa nor go see for this Gate Man work
. angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Jennyclay(f): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

H0Edugwu are you cultured
You this animal, I wasn't talking to you.

Please leave me alone. Are you cursed??
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:
'Unintentionally had a fling' Are u high

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Goodbadbowy419: 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
olamoses75:
if she's a good woman, she won't have a fling with another guy. A good woman respect her body and her lover. Maybe you've a special definition for "good".
Close this thread

My guy don finish the topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by iInjureHerYansh: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hayee:
Me I'm a good woman ooo
If my husband dey Sha cheat if I no turn to Jezebel make I bend grin grin cheesy

For a typical adulterous Nigerian woman at least 4 sidecocks should be enough na tongue tongue tongue cheesy grin

Nigerian men hate good women
Nigerian men don't even know what a good woman is cheesy cheesy grin tongue

Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers cheesy tongue tongue
Send a pm smiley
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by kennygee18(m): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
I will forgive her for sure but we cannot be involved...
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by MartinsD12(m): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:
Nothing like a good woman who unintentionally had a fling there is nothing unintentional you abuse English language or you support evil intentionally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by ATTemi: 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
If she was good, the fling 4 no happen...
Stargurl20:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by THURAFTERNOON: 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
It is how all these women ran away from this thread for me … fear woman !!! E gt why …. We Move KINGS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by thedio(m): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:
U and I know this is not ur first time and I know u will never change. On this particular case there is no going back.it ends here......wish u well.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Ttorp(m): 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
If she was good, she wouldn’t have a fling with another man.

No mistake in cheating.
Let that sink in your skull.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by bepositive11: 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:

I disagree. Woman or man, cheating shows bad character. Forgive and forget will not change their character
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Nyascobar1414: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
You this animal, I wasn't talking to you.

Please leave me alone. Are you cursed??

Same way your fishy smelly punnani is cursed!
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by yemi1504: 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
silverlinen:
Is there a good woman
Nah they're all bunch of unsatisfied and greedy specie

You can say that again! Not to forget their senseless hypergamous nature too!
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Hassanmaye(m): 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
ibkonekt:

Zero accountability.

how does someone unintentionally have a fling, unintentionally have multiple sex partners, unintentionally be a wh0re of babylon.

This is why fathers always guarded their daughters in the past. Women called this slavery and created feminism. Now we know that they just wanted the freedom to be wh0res of babylon without consequence.

Now these worthless wh0res of babylon are begging men to accept their multiple used up punany as good women. Actions have consequences
Haha you mean what a Bad boy chop free, one mad man pay bride price grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"40-year-old Woman Poisons Herself Due To Parental Pressure To Marry" - Lady / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / Why Is The Size Of A Guy's Dick So Important To Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.