Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,013 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion (11713 Views)

Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) / I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by Candidlady: 12:01am On Feb 12, 2022
November24:

I stay in Benin.
Good evening sis

In Benin how do you profile a yahooboy?

And yeah ihave used my pills smiley
Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by November24(f): 12:31am On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:

In Benin how do you profile a yahooboy?

And yeah ihave used my pills smiley

You must know... His friends, calls, lifestyle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:57am On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Cuz you all say it like all girls that are being/been used for whatever you guys think the yahooboys are using them for. Fell into their traps cuz of lust for money

What if the girl truly loves the guy and the good for nothing guy took advantage of that !!!

Funny how you guys are faulting the girls... But chose to play Stevie wonder on em so-called ritualist!!!

Y'all are maaaad
Hope your sis falls head over heels with who will eventually use her...
so na Yahoo boys you see go fall in love with, continue, by the time they rost your head inside pot you go know, a boy of 20years Driving #5m car using iPhone 13plus, the next thing you started falling in love. Weyrey

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 12, 2022
TRP IS GOLDEN
All Simpsons kneel down and kiss the muthaf'kin ring
Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by gonkin(m): 5:52am On Feb 12, 2022
Redpill. I like that
Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by Sacred007: 6:11am On Feb 12, 2022
[s]
Candidlady:

Cuz you all say it like all girls that are being/been used for whatever you guys think the yahooboys are using them for. Fell into their traps cuz of lust for money

What if the girl truly loves the guy and the good for nothing guy took advantage of that !!!

Funny how you guys are faulting the girls... But chose to play Stevie wonder on em so-called ritualist!!!

Y'all are maaaad
Hope your sis falls head over heels with who will eventually use her...
[/s]
Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:35am On Feb 12, 2022
Emecson:
how is this trash?
leave sheybi e go reach her turn very soon.. oju e maa bo

1 Like

Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:36am On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:
when y'all are done with getting stoned you come on NL to write trash...

it hit you so hardcheesy

1 Like

Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by luthorcorp: 7:00am On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:
when y'all are done with getting stoned you come on NL to write trash...

one of them spoted lol.
Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by Candidlady: 7:20am On Feb 12, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
so na Yahoo boys you see go fall in love with, continue, by the time they rost your head inside pot you go know, a boy of 20years Driving #5m car using iPhone 13plus, the next thing you started falling in love. Weyrey

They can't use my head... Except we got yahoo girls.. Cuz your gender is something I don't do

And will I date a guy who is 20 years old.. Even if you are dangote or otedolas son icant

Seems the picture of work boys in your head differs from mine

1 Like

Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by Candidlady: 7:21am On Feb 12, 2022
Datboredbery:
I'm watching you.
Seems you're gonna be my next victim

Dude like I care

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by Choilila: 7:29am On Feb 12, 2022
Nigerian men are cheap and useless

1 Like

Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by Benwallt(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:

@bolded
That what you call a Yahoo boy yeah? And please how can you tell one is spending a dirty money {would really love to learn}

@B2
Itotally agree with you on that.....

But

Not all are victims due to greed!!

It is very simple. If you happen to know maybe obasanjo, arthur eze, Dangote, Otedola, adenuga, Wellington's sons and they are buying everything, partying like there is no tomorrow, you will agree me that that their fathers got the money but that regular nigga you know owns no store, lacks education just pops up with big car dressed like celebrity but owns no record, mere observation of his attitude, poise, composure, age(18--25) should tell a lady that criminality births his avarice. I know our ladies are not that dumb not recognise a guy that is legit but they make wrong decisions just because they wanna pepper somebody which really is nothing. Agreed not all are due to greed by very few. Those that spend dirty money are those guys buying champagne to watch thier hand, those one for the table, one for the dj and one for the dead, sis the list goes on. No reasonable man or woman that toiled to make money would take his girlfriend or wife to a bar and be doing one for this one for that. Finally, God didn't create woman by mistake nor dumb but some have mastered the act of suppressing their subconscious mind, turned blind eye so that they can regret later.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by Facidio: 7:46am On Feb 12, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Candidlady dey vex for up.. I wonder why my lovely sister is taking this whole thing so personal cheesy
If you want to see her come to ShopRite in warri on Friday night. Tank me later
Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by OBALOLA55(m): 7:53am On Feb 12, 2022
November24:

Lol... Truly love him... Lol... Love a criminal.
Sister pls to take ur pills
YOU ARE ACTUALLY TALKING TO A POTENTIAL YAHOO BOYS TARGET
Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by dominique(f): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2022
It's the way these urchins keep justifying cold blooded murder because of a woman's choice of lifestyle. Girls are dating broke boys and they are also killed for rituals, what do you have to say about that? Why does it hurt you so much that a girl would rather be with a rich man than with a riff-raff like you, if a well-to-do lady shows interest in you won't you go for her?

All these bile filled posts you people keep regurgitating only goes to show that a broke man is very dangerous to be with. They're always angry, bitter, frustrated and their ego is easily bruised. If a girl rejects you, move the hell on.l! There is someone out there that will accept you the way you are.

Nigerian girls are not the cause of your poverty and misfortunes. If you keep wishing evil on them, that evil will eventually visit the ones in your family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by Candidlady: 9:35am On Feb 12, 2022
Facidio:

If you want to see her come to ShopRite in warri on Friday night. Tank me later

Hahaha

Now iam in warri ?

Candid must be omnipresent
Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by nachisunday(m): 9:41am On Feb 12, 2022
Choilila:
Nigerian men are cheap and useless
its alrit
Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by allswellis(m): 9:45am On Feb 12, 2022
dominique:
It's the way these urchins keep justifying cold blooded murder because of a woman's choice of lifestyle. Girls are dating broke boys and they are also killed for rituals, what do you have to say about that? Why does it hurt you so much that a girl would rather be with a rich man than with a riff-raff like you, if a well-to-do lady shows interest in you won't you go for her?

All these bile filled posts you people keep regurgitating only goes to show that a broke man is very dangerous to be with. If a girl rejects you, move the hell on.l! There is someone out there that will accept you the way you are.

Nigerian girls are not the cause of your poverty and misfortunes. If you keep wishing evil on them, that evil will eventually visit the ones in your family.
i used to think that you have sense. So can't u make a point without throwing insults about? .....And i heard you're a mod.
Quite irresponsible of you

2 Likes

Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by rickpat(m): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2022
Everyone should really be careful,it's not only females that are targets for ritual purposes,guys are used too......some guys have fallen victims cus of quest for free drinks,food,party,club and rolling with "big boys"...please this should not be a gender issue cus it's something very serious...a guy was drugged and kill then body parts removed in anambra...ritual knows no gender...we should all be careful the friends and places we go be you a male or a female

2 Likes

Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by Danmboss(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Candidlady dey vex for up.. I wonder why my lovely sister is taking this whole thing so personal cheesy
The thing de pain her because she and her crew gather join grin
Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by Danmboss(m): 10:27am On Feb 12, 2022
After doing kiti kiti and Katakata ontop yahoo boys they will now look for one Simp to help them drink their water and drop cup undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by lereinter(m): 10:35am On Feb 12, 2022
Soon yahoogirls go start, they will be the ones giving boys money to use them

By that time op will think his gf is a mugu
Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by Candidlady: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2022
OBALOLA55:
LALASTICLALA MYND44 OAM4J SEUN

RULE 2

Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Cry baby

Cry me a river please the weather is hot
Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by Jirilistic(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2022
I hope that innocent girls who are ignorant shld escape this gboys
But as for those ones who knows fully well wat all these gboys are into and yet still decided to shook neck put,let dem face whatever consequences dey get
We need to rid the environment of greedy people (both male and females)

1 Like

Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by Elporo(m): 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
dominique:

All these bile filled posts you people keep regurgitating only goes to show that a broke man is very dangerous to be with. They're always angry, bitter, frustrated and their ego is easily bruised. If a girl rejects you, move the hell on.l! There is someone out there that will accept you the way you are.

Had to respond to this. Women over and over again (especially southern girls) keep showing their poor understanding of wealth and money.
All you know is give me to spend.

Do you know what it takes for a 25 year old man to own a 7 - 10 million naira car; without a rich uncle, brother, mother or benefactor? It takes experience in an niche or less exploited industry. Currently the IT & Advertising industry is the only industry, where a young man can earn such money. IT and Ad's are highly technical jobs/skills. Their are certain skills on must hone or master to excel.

How many of your so called rich boys can type @ 60 - 80 wpm? Can tell the difference between Unix and Linux? Can explain the quirks in HD resolution? Can properly track, filter and retarget with ads? How many Aunty?

- Go look at Marques Brownlee on Youtube; see a rich man making money of Advertising - listen to him talk ; how many of you "rich boys" have one third of this knowledge.
- Go look at shutabug on Fisayo Fusodos' channels ; 27 or is it 29 year old did 40K USD in year. Listen to shutabug talk; how many of your "rich boys" talk like that.

You think wealthy or rich people are uncouth, loud, popular/infamous for no reason, uncultured, grossly incompetent in their said fields of achievement?

You think when young boys (few of them) come out to say, I would'nt become a fraudster; but so and so is a fraudster - you think it is envy, for cheap women ; who can't differentiate between a fake Gucci purse and an authentic one. Cheap women that think Hermes and Birkin are independent brands. A man is in a 7 million naira vehicle; sporting a fake watch; and you are grinning from ear to ear grin.

Baki tapa shan AC bane`?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by Bignuell(m): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
Zionzoom:
redpill is on Twitter and Facebook now
As for Instagram,I don't know
Follow beta2alpha.mindset and redpill hub. Watch how your life transform grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men in trouble? See What This Lady Bought From Supermarket (photo) / Female Barber In Underwear Twerks For Customer While Barbing (photos) / See What A 16 Years Old Girl Posted About Room 306 Which Made People Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.