Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion (11714 Views)

Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) / I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by Bignuell(m): 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Elporo:

Had to respond to this. Women over and over again (especially southern girls) keep showing their poor understanding of wealth and money.
All you know is give me to spend.

Do you know what it takes for a 25 year old man to own a 7 - 10 million naira car; without a rich uncle, brother, mother or benefactor? It takes experience in an niche or less exploited industry. Currently the IT & Advertising industry is the only industry, where a young man can earn such money. IT and Ad's are highly technical jobs/skills. Their are certain skills on must hone or master to excel.

How many of your so called rich boys can type @ 60 - 80 wpm? Can tell the difference between Unix and Linux? Can explain the quirks in HD resolution? Can properly track, filter and retarget with ads? How many Aunty?

- Go look at Marques Brownlee on Youtube; see a rich man making money of Advertising - listen to him talk ; how many of you "rich boys" have one third of this knowledge.
- Go look at shutabug on Fisayo Fusodos' channels ; 27 or is it 29 year old did 40K USD in year. Listen to shutabug talk; how many of your "rich boys" talk like that.

You think wealthy or rich people are uncouth, loud, popular/infamous for no reason, uncultured, grossly incompetent in their said fields of achievement?

You think when young boys (few of them) come out to say, I would'nt become a fraudster; but so and so is a fraudster - you think it is envy, for cheap women ; who can't differentiate between a fake Gucci purse and an authentic one. Cheap women that think Hermes and Birkin are independent brands. A man is in a 7 million naira vehicle; sporting a fake watch; and you are grinning from ear to ear grin.

Baki tapa shan AC bane`?
Bro, i could give you a year supply of your favourite brand of wine, you brought receipt along side your points. Someone said what if it is true love, you're inlove with a fraudster who moves around with fugazi, wardrobe is all fugazi. When they have nothing to say, they turn the whole narrative to, judging a grown woman lifestyle. Like you rightly say, all they know is to spend. Y'all clamour to be love and treated right, but your choices of men still fall within fraudsters and gangsters. Money is not easy to make anywhere, if you see anybody legit making thousands of dollars monthly, trust me, it took him nothing less than 2 years of constant grinding into that craft. Y'all should continue to make wrong choices, then come to nairaland to advocate for the ill fate befalling your gender. I'm proud of y'all. Peace out grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by Zionzoom(m): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bignuell:
Follow beta2alpha.mindset and redpill hub. Watch how your life transform grin grin
on Instagram or Twitter?
Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by Bignuell(m): 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
Zionzoom:
on Instagram or Twitter?
Instagram
Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by teebagy: 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Bax iam not taking it personal...

But families have lost siblings due to this rubbish...and the only thing y'all could come up with is hanging the same victim..

Need a favour from you...

Kindly profile the victims!!!
whos fault was it an average man bcomes a millonaire at age 30 plus but since those girls ignore d hardworking guy and choose d fraudster what ever they get in return is their fault

1 Like

Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by Facidio: 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Hahaha

Now iam in warri ?

Candid must be omnipresent

grin grin grin ;
Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by silibaba: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
Escabado:
With the way yahoo boys are finishing this girls , very soon if u dash a girl 2k fear no go let dem colect before she turn to goat.. Lol

Basically I like what the yahoo boys are doing to young girls who ever dat is involved I don't care. If u as a girl have able hands and leg but u choose to be Lazy , paint ur face and wear leggings Looking for one yahoo boy dat will spend money on u for free ,Lol any tin u see u take

I see Lot of them on daily basis: a girl expecting a boy in his 20s to drive car of 5m, use phone of 500k and be paying all her bills and in Return she tinks she can have all dat by giving him only sex, I Laff in Spanish.

Someone said girls don't broke shame boys anymore, funny enough I noticed it too and Lot of yahoo boys are now stunch redpill I love dat.

I kip wondering how a yahoo boy wil have sleepless night , do plus and at end waste the money on one olosho for free. Like are these Bois mard ? . Notin special about olosho no mata d packaging , since moni is the barging power to get ha then Shi doesn't worth it.

I feel very happy when I go to ShopRite and other malls and see lot of men who came on there own to shop there money happily and go home without any lazy, jobles girl following him about to chop free moni. Redpill is a medicine every man needs to Take for your own Good o

If you check when last did all these random girls ask you for free money or free ride. Seems they are now Learning and using there head because no free food even in free town

I don't wanna talk much. But we the Redpillers needs to extend this our redpill Gospel to both Facebook, Twitter ,Instagram and other social media to help deliver simp men who are about to go down trying to please a woman. Lol

May God never let yahoo+ locate girls seeking for a genuine relationship that might lead to marriage. But all those hungry girl looking for car and iphone 13, make yahoo slit their throat and harvest their skull.

I watch one video of yahoo+ boy bleeping a girl. O boy, if you see the live maggort wey full inside the girl Virgina eh. I would have uploaded the video here but I don't wanna be ban.
Most girls are useless.
Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by Psalmemmy(m): 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:

If we run statistics on regions with most victims iam sure op will fall into that region..

But that's not what we are here for smiley

Today is Friday iam trying to keep my mode elevated

Death to all ritualist and rapist may their days be shorter that psalmemmy dvck
u hungry for it tongue
Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by Warlord12(m): 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
dominique:
It's the way these urchins keep justifying cold blooded murder because of a woman's choice of lifestyle. Girls are dating broke boys and they are also killed for rituals, what do you have to say about that? Why does it hurt you so much that a girl would rather be with a rich man than with a riff-raff like you, if a well-to-do lady shows interest in you won't you go for her?

All these bile filled posts you people keep regurgitating only goes to show that a broke man is very dangerous to be with. They're always angry, bitter, frustrated and their ego is easily bruised. If a girl rejects you, move the hell on.l! There is someone out there that will accept you the way you are.

Nigerian girls are not the cause of your poverty and misfortunes. If you keep wishing evil on them, that evil will eventually visit the ones in your family.

I like u they’re just pained
Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by BennyDGreat: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
Elporo:

Had to respond to this. Women over and over again (especially southern girls) keep showing their poor understanding of wealth and money.
All you know is give me to spend.

Do you know what it takes for a 25 year old man to own a 7 - 10 million naira car; without a rich uncle, brother, mother or benefactor? It takes experience in an niche or less exploited industry. Currently the IT & Advertising industry is the only industry, where a young man can earn such money. IT and Ad's are highly technical jobs/skills. Their are certain skills on must hone or master to excel.

How many of your so called rich boys can type @ 60 - 80 wpm? Can tell the difference between Unix and Linux? Can explain the quirks in HD resolution? Can properly track, filter and retarget with ads? How many Aunty?

- Go look at Marques Brownlee on Youtube; see a rich man making money of Advertising - listen to him talk ; how many of you "rich boys" have one third of this knowledge.
- Go look at shutabug on Fisayo Fusodos' channels ; 27 or is it 29 year old did 40K USD in year. Listen to shutabug talk; how many of your "rich boys" talk like that.

You think wealthy or rich people are uncouth, loud, popular/infamous for no reason, uncultured, grossly incompetent in their said fields of achievement?

You think when young boys (few of them) come out to say, I would'nt become a fraudster; but so and so is a fraudster - you think it is envy, for cheap women ; who can't differentiate between a fake Gucci purse and an authentic one. Cheap women that think Hermes and Birkin are independent brands. A man is in a 7 million naira vehicle; sporting a fake watch; and you are grinning from ear to ear grin.

Baki tapa shan AC bane`?

Apt!
You deserve an award abeg
Re: What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion by LaBebe: 9:18am On Apr 17, 2022
Ladies, go on YouTube and follow divestment channels - Cynthia G, Paris Milan, Nylah Says, etc.

y’all will thank me later !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics Caught My Neighbor Wife Having S3x With Another Neighbour / My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode / Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.