Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? (6136 Views)

What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / Which Girl Do I Decide On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by lucabrasi(m): 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2008
a gurl who is matured,down to earth,has brains as well as brawn,beautiful and bainy but not arrogant and also not spiritually deficient
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by opokonwa(m): 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2008
The kind that says 'No' to sex and stands her grounds, yet deeply loves me.
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by ekong0514(m): 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2009
The Gurl Whom Believs in Herself!

The gurl who aint jelous or low esteemed seeing me wiv another!

The gurl who knows She has something special dat no other woman has!

The gurl who can tell me how she feels!

The gurl who can read how I feel!

The gurl who agrees wen I tell Her, I believe In her!

The gurl who even if i told i dnt luv any more,

believes in herself that I love her,
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by deluxecad(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2009
A woman dat has strength of character n dat is easy to talk to about anything at all. a woman dat can forgive, not proud and most of all loving.
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by takeitall: 2:06am On Nov 03, 2009
Humble,respectful and caring.please do know that girls with such qualities are very rare.i had personally studied them and i see 99.9% of them not a wife material.The undergraduates and the graduates amoung them fall to this category.Am a desciplined type with qualities(not bragging) but i find it difficult to see my type.I think girls should work on their characters because it is the alltimate asset a responsible guy wants in girl.
Thanks.
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by tpia5: 2:10am On Nov 10, 2012
hmm, not too many pages- i guess the notion of using the words "respect" and "girl" in close proximity to each other, is very difficult for most males here.

ie the ones who even heard the word "respect" before?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard / A̶̲̥̅♏ A Virgin / Let's Solve This Puzzle If You're A Genius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.