Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? (6125 Views)

What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / Which Girl Do I Decide On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by kabirat(f): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2007
This is a challenge to all you guys in the house.

I would like you to air your views about the kind of girl u respect and would love to spend the rest of your life with.

One love
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by Seun(m): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2007
I don't necessarily want to spend the rest of my life with every girl I respect,
but I respect entrepreneurs with minds and dreams and strong ambitions of their own.
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by tonyIssey(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2007
i respect a girl that is down to earth and can really *******
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by Lexyhearts(f): 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2007
lol

am i allowed to stand for my boyfriend cheesy.coz i know what he wants.
can i wink
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by osereka(m): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2007
TRUSTWORTHY WOMAN
no be the kind of babe you no go fit leave for house and travel

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by Boondoggle(m): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2007
Godly chick grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by BABEELOVE(f): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2007
osereka:

TRUSTWORTHY WOMAN
no be the kind of babe you no go fit leave for house and travel

grin
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by kabirat(f): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2007
Lexyhearts:

lol

am i allowed to stand for my boyfriend cheesy.because i know what he wants.
can i wink

lexyhearts,

sure u are permitted to stand for ur guy.

grin
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by HH(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2007
diplomatic, reasonably simple and purposeful, oh i almost forgot, she shouldnt be proud
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by mukthar(m): 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2007
HH:

diplomatic, reasonably simple and purposeful, oh i almost forgot, she shouldnt be proud
grin :x
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by kanmosyl(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2007
Industrious,Outrageous and she must posess an entrepreneural spirit.
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by Lexyhearts(f): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2007
kabirat:

lexyhearts,

sure u are permitted to stand for your guy.

grin

an educated lady.caring,trustworthy,honest and a very loving lady like me wink
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by mattos: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2007
hello all am matt wuz up room
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by ariblaze(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2007
fiesty, intelligent ,occassionally saucy,

and most of all should be able to rein in my excess,
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by iice(f): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2007
Interesting. . .
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by lovelyS(m): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2007
I repect a lady that knows how to manage your money not how to spendit.

I repect a lady that knows how to look good,Not how to feel good.

I repect a lady that knows how to Bleep me. . .any under age here ?
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by aikmamah1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2007
i wouldrather tell u the type i don't respect.a girl that will give me condition before i go in ( u know now?) honey i am afraid if u don't buy me this and that that means, (that means what?) 4 christ sake u don't give condition before i eat my "national cake grin
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by karaye: 8:53am On Aug 04, 2007
pls kabira may i know who u are,cos i begin to develop interest in u.reply
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by sallysexy(f): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2007
shocked shocked
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by godslead(f): 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2007
kanmosyl:

Industrious,Outrageous and she must posess an entrepreneural spirit.
Wat do u mean outregeous?
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by tollu: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2007
Wondering too.
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2007
loving,caring,considerate,God fearing,a good cook,intellengent,industrious and knows and can take very good care of her self wink and lastly knows how to make her self presentable in public also knows how to conduct her self in public smiley
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by kabirat(f): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2007
ariblaze:

fiesty, intelligent ,occassionally saucy,

and most of all should be able to rein in my excess,

Lol

what do you mean by occassionally sauce?

Can u stand a saucy lady if u meet one?
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by ariblaze(m): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2007
Sauciness is an admirable trait to me.

thats the only female attribute that can whip me into check

without the nagging
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by mishoo(m): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2007
ariblaze:

Sauciness is an admirable trait to me.

thats the only female attribute that can whip me into check

without the nagging
It might for a short time. But if you make the mistake of marrying a wife with such attribute and you are at the recieving end for 20 years. You'll be tired of life. Believe me !!
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by ariblaze(m): 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2007
now you have a point there.

which in fairness is right

but the point is this ,she has to love me,

and we get to have verbal sparring from time to time
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by mishoo(m): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2007
ariblaze:

and we get to have verbal sparring from time to time

What if she wants the sparring outside sometimes when you are in the midst of your friends, or you are a dignitary at a social event or with your Biz contacts

Just thinking
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by ariblaze(m): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2007
i believe thats where pedigree comes to play,

i wont marry or date a person thats lacking in class or panache

and Sauciness isnt lousiness, or an excuse to be one

sauciness to me is verbal wit with a somewhat caustic spin to it
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by mishoo(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2007
Rest my case !!
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by ariblaze(m): 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2007
wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by fawwyb(m): 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2007
i will like to spend my life time with a lady that understands me, someone that has self disciple, cultured and mannered, A lady that is not proud and ofcourse a good cook. cus i like eating good  food well, well  grin grin
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by la1(m): 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2007
i respect any woman who is intelligent (one with whom i can hav meaningful conversations)

i respect any woman with a great sense of humour(can take a good joke and have great wit)

i respect resourceful women(never panics in a crisis and is always a part of the solution,not a problem)

i respect responsible women ,but are also adventurous(understands her responsibilities but is also not afraid to play outside the"limits"for fun sake)

i respect women who are not easily bullied(cos men can be overbearing attimes)

i respect a woman with an opinion(she can express her self on any issue without rancour or ill feelings)

i respect my woman(cos shes all dat and a bag o chips grin)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest / Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? / Ermmmmmmm Its Official Onila Is No More A Virgin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.