Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? (6137 Views)

What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / Which Girl Do I Decide On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by Joey82(m): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2007
I will like 2 spend ma life with a humble woman dat understands and care 4 me. She must b educated n have a flair 4 success, besides she must b a gud cook.
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by sillyboy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2007
I respect professional career ladies. God fearing, neat, eloquent and articulate. Self confidence is also essential. Ladies that respect their parents, caring and sexual (no be ashawo kind of oooo). Ladies with good sense of humour. Lastly, I love ladies that are a little weird and stubborn.
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by kabirat(f): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2007
sillyboy:

Lastly, I love ladies that are a little weird and stubborn.
Lol,

just like ur name, sillyboy
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by swiftycool(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2007
An intelligent educated lady, with a career, who doesnt always need me to survive or handle every serious situations
A lady whose the Big madam at work, but my baby @ home, a lady whos neat, can cook and is very loving/caring for her own family, mine and ours
A lady whos faithful, commands not demands respect outside, but is hot  wink when with me and the lights are out!
Thats mah dream Queen  grin
i know shes out there somewhere
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by kabirat(f): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2007
swiftycool:

An intelligent educated lady, with a career, who doesnt always need me to survive or handle every serious situations
A lady whose the Big madam at work, but my baby @ home, a lady whos neat, can cook and is very loving/caring for her own family, mine and ours
A lady whos faithful, commands not demands respect outside, but is hot wink when with me and the lights are out!
Thats mah dream Queen grin
i know shes out there somewhere

Uhm! big madam at work? will u be able to cope when her job starts taking so much of her time? tink about that!

Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by chinne1(f): 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2007
@sillyboy, I know you will want people as silly as you are, never mind sha.

And all of you guys want a bad cook, sorry good cook.

Dont worry all women are good cooks but not good eba makers.
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by ohwofasa(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2007
hmmmmmm dats a gud one.well 4 me,i repect girls dat use wat de ve to get wat de want,mind u,use wat deve to get wat de want,am not refering to girls dat sleeps around,i mean dat i respect girls dat r hard wrking,clear/neat etc
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2007
@topic

hmmmmmmmmmmmm, interesting replies. grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by ettehgate(m): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2007
I respect the ones with boobs [i mean big boobs]
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2007
how won't you. am not gonna be surprised if your an efik man.
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by gosky(m): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2007
an educated lady.caring,trustworthy,honest and a very loving lady like me 

it's nice u are confident about urslf
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by darf(m): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2007
independent but humble,steady but outgoing,honestly speaks her mind.
and a cheesy honey.
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by realkemmy(m): 9:23am On Dec 06, 2007
i respect girls who dont pretend
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by eyebeekay(f): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2008
this is interesting. dat u respect her dont mean u'll marry her, looks like all dem guys here are talkin about deir ideal wife.
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by Bblak(f): 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmm.Interesting cool lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by chychy(f): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2008
very interesting indeed and insightful too.

well, ladies, what kinda guy do u respect?
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2008
chychy:

very interesting indeed and insightful too.

well, ladies, what kind of guy do u respect?

I respect a guy who's a big spender (you know, not conservative with his wealth) grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by chychy(f): 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2008
Ujujoan:

I respect a guy who's a big spender (you know, not conservative with his wealth) grin grin grin

u got me rollin on d floor grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by Bblak(f): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2008
Ujujoan:

Lol
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by Busta(f): 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2008
. . . .an d the lists goes on.

women don suffer oh!
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by imolede: 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2008
[b]PRETTY,COOL HEADED,INTELLIGENT,NEAT and GENEROUS in that order,nothing more nothing less[/b]
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by sammy6(m): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2008
A down to earth and God fearing woman but she must be smart
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by waterworks(f): 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2008
who is drien by passion for something good and beneficial to the whole of the human race.
the whole human race?

whqta re you looking to date miss world?
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by PERVERT9: 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2008
i respect girls that gives her body freely,willingly without holding back,by so doing she would well tested and confirmed by men to be good for marriage different strokes for different folks
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by ODEDINAO(m): 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2008
nice one perv. i believe that why no one buys a car without test running.
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by OssyBrown: 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2008
the kind of lady i like is one who is financially minded as i am, a fighter as on when i'm down she can pick me up,an independent lady, a best friend, on i'm comfortable with,one i can't hide my fillings from cry if i want to,a support, definately a good COOK tongue, a lady respected by all outside,most importantly spiritual and second most importantly kinky tongue grin HOOOootT in bed grin, i know i have mine already
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by PERVERT9: 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2008
ODEDINA .O:

nice one perv. i believe that why no one buys a car without test running.
yes o
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by woodboi(m): 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2008
i respect a girl who is just herself,respect and humble no fronting
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by outlaws(m): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2008
cool

This isn't about a lady I want to be with. This is about a lady I think I respect. One that got her act together financially and personally.
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by whitelexi(m): 9:45am On Mar 09, 2008
A good woman will be respected, but who is a good woman?
I understand a good woman to be one who knows her onions! mentally, physically, spiritually, behaviourally, intellectually, and sexually.
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2008
Any other -ally?
Re: Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? by amaikama(m): 8:11am On Apr 30, 2008
A girl with brains and beauty who will walk up to me and ask me to be her lover, friend, husband and soulmate without condition attached. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man / I Commited Shameful Act With My 15 Years Old Younger Sister, Now She Is Blackmai / What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.