Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos (26783 Views)

Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) / Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / How I Was Maltreated And Deprived Of My Fatherly Love And Care By My Step Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by blovesther(f): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
God1000:
Yeah our parents are amazing, they mollycoddle us, teach us good morals and values, so who among them showed you more love and care while growing up?

As a kid, Were you more closer to your mum or dad?
unfortunately, I have no memories from both of them because, my dad died early and my mum was just busy looking for money to take care of us the kids.
Last last, I became the one showing love and care to my younger ones because am the eldest
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Aaay: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nice
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
I cherish you dad but moma 2 d moon and back kiss
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by kernniejay(m): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
My dad..........He was there when my mom got kicked out of the world.......
Your mom got KICKED out of the world? You were trying to be creative with words but you ended up becoming a disgrace to your late mother.
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by koolaid87: 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
God bless your Mom

You're definitely a Queen, blessed by having a real guardian Angel.

I'd like to know more about you.

Any social media??

quote author=Jennyclay post=110161475]My mother cared for me. She's the real definition of wonder, super, and strong woman.

She thought me how to be independent, she's my number one mentor.

Just like the way she trained me, I would pass and instill same discipline, words of wisdom and encouragement to my unborn children (especially my daughters) [/quote]
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by alexola20(m): 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
Always thanking God brother.

Alhamdullilah.

God1000:
sorry about that bro, but still thank God for your life
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by olu77(m): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
Oloniyan:
My Paternal grand-parent raised me.

They were farmers that had to leave for farm as early as 5:30am and come back sometimes around 6pm.

So I really don't experienced parental love my bro.

Everyone deserved parental love but for some reasons got denied of them. I pray that what you missed in your childhood your wife and kids will make it up to you by been exceptionally loving.

2 Likes

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Oracleforce: 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
Yustash001:
I was closer to my mum cos my dad was working in another state then and he used to come home at the end of every month.

Your dad bring the resources home and your mom managed...the money.. so both of them are doing great work.

I hate when someone values one more than the other ...
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by bummyla(m): 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
When I was little I fought very hard to be loved more by my mum, sadly I learnt, you can not force a person to love you more than he or she is willing to do so.

I think my stubbornness made my Dad to love me more. One day he said to me "Oga continue! You can not make me hate or dislike you! Rather I will love you more. When you are tired you will meet me here waiting for you" that day I was very very angry, I thought to myself "This man is a simp!"

Thank GOD today we are best of friends! Every time he gets his monthly alert, he will call me to say: "Thank You for the pension!" and we will laugh over it.

Thank GOD my Son is stubborn but not as much as I was as a teenager

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Elliot2(m): 5:03am On Feb 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
No, I don't mean it that way.

What am trying to say is that, I'm gonna train my female daughters to be independent, they should not depend on men for anything. They can as well work for their money.
OK. Better. But what I feel some people fail to understand is that the boy child need more training than the girl child.
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Sonnobax15(m): 6:08am On Feb 13, 2022
kernniejay:

Your mom got KICKED out of the world? You were trying to be creative with words but you ended up becoming a disgrace to your late mother.
nigha man,she was murdered.

1 Like

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by God1000(m): 7:58am On Feb 13, 2022
blovesther:
unfortunately, I have no memories from both of them because, my dad died early and my mum was just busy looking for money to take care of us the kids.
Last last, I became the one showing love and care to my younger ones because am the eldest
this is touching, may God continue to strengthen you
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by God1000(m): 8:05am On Feb 13, 2022
meliziz12:
Well I came with tears trying to roll and seeing you guys comments it finally rolled cos I didn't ever experience a father's love shocked
sorry bro, this life isn't fair to everyone
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by God1000(m): 8:08am On Feb 13, 2022
Uchedizzy:
Never experience what love and care of a mother feels like cos she left this world so so early, as for my dad he knows nothing about raising a child
sorry dear, try to be the best mum to your kids
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by God1000(m): 8:10am On Feb 13, 2022
pedestal82:
Mum was the disciplinarian, Dad only advised.
They were both a tact team, complimenting each other to discipline us. Raising kids in the Barracks no easy.
Mum was industrious,and supported dad.
They died just about when we began rounding up university education.
Sad they did not enjoy the fruit of their labour.
Love them Both.
may their precious souls continue to rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by God1000(m): 8:11am On Feb 13, 2022
Love800:
I hate my dad and will foreva hate him. I prefer my mum
what did he do to you?
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Uchedizzy(f): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2022
God1000:
sorry dear, try to be the best mum to your kids

Alright dear, tanxs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by God1000(m): 8:41am On Feb 13, 2022
Uchedizzy:

Alright dear, tanxs
you are welcome
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Princeton92(m): 9:59am On Feb 13, 2022
My mother cared for me and still does, she's a man in a woman's flesh as she stood in as both father and mother... She's strong!
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Oloniyan(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2022
Amen. Thanks bro

olu77:

Everyone deserved parental love but for some reasons got denied of them. I pray that what you missed in your childhood your wife and kids will make it up to you by been exceptionally loving.
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Yustash001(m): 11:47am On Feb 13, 2022
Oracleforce:

Your dad bring the resources home and your mom managed...the money.. so both of them are doing great work.

I hate when someone values one more than the other ...
well, in terms of value one might not value one more than the other
But in terms of love, I love my mum more because she showed love and care more
even uptill date....
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Karlifate: 7:50am On Feb 14, 2022
Lightorder:
I am even closer to my wife than myself

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
frozen70:

Mothers are the best nature can give when it comes to grooming a child

Wherever you see the fathers playing the roles of mothers, bear in mind that the mother failed it and the father have to pick it up to avoid creating that vacuum

But I also love men who plays the roles of mothers, God bless them for me
Why didn't you say "U love women who play the role of the father's "?
Something must be hidden
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
saphiere:
judging by the photos here, we can see that mothers are gold.

The woman in this pic is intentional and genuine while the man does it for the gram and clout.

A fool at 25 is a fool for ever
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 1:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
MY PARENTS ARE THE BEST.

FATHERLY LOVE IS ALWAYS THE BEST, AND U WILL ONLY UNDERSTAND THIS IF U DAD DIED EARLY.
FATHERLY LOVE COVER'S ALL FAULT

2 Likes

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by frozen70(f): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
Akuruoulo:

Why didn't you say "U love women who play the role of the father's "?
Something must be hidden

We are talking about mothers here

But if you want me to comment on fathers then let me add this

Any man that allows a mother to take his role, have disgraced himself before his immediate family

That means his children will be loyal to their mother
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by blovesther(f): 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
God1000:
this is touching, may God continue to strengthen you
Amen.... thanks
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
frozen70:

We are talking about mothers here

But if you want me to comment on fathers then let me add this

Any man that allows a mother to take his role, have disgraced himself before his immediate family

That means his children will be loyal to their mother
They were not talking about just mother's there . Sooooo lemme add to ur last statements
ANY WOMAN WHO ALLOWS A FATHER TO DO HER ROLE IS A SUPER WOMAN ; RIGHT ?
ALSO, BLESSINGS FROM HEAVEN WILL FALL UPON HER...
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by frozen70(f): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Akuruoulo:

They were not talking about just mother's there . Sooooo lemme add to ur last statements
ANY WOMAN WHO ALLOWS A FATHER TO DO HER ROLE IS A SUPER WOMAN ; RIGHT ?
ALSO, BLESSINGS FROM HEAVEN WILL FALL UPON HER...

No she is not a supper hero
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by God1000(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
Brownygold002:
I cherish you dad but moma 2 d moon and back kiss
please love your dad as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya / My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Rituals / 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.