Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos (26814 Views)

Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) / Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / How I Was Maltreated And Deprived Of My Fatherly Love And Care By My Step Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by God1000(m): 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
alexola20:
I never had any.

I thought my mother was a good woman until I became an adult.
Greedy,selfish and evil.

My father in one hand,if he’d assist you or help you in anyway,never mind expected anything from you but my mother want to everything including your life.
sorry about that bro, but still thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by gentleibraheem(m): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
I'm closer to my mum.
But damn! My father is my hero

1 Like

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by God1000(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:
smiley
what do you have to say?
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by ukaface(f): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
African fathers can be unnecessarily strict biko.

I would choose my mum's,but my dad try too he can go out of his way to make things happen.

1 Like

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Candidlady: 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
God1000:
what do you have to say?

What ihave to say?

Dad, mum and the dogs

Save two

Nextday:::

I and mum with the dogs taking a ride to Lagos bistro for lunch

Nothing to say again
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by ukaface(f): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
Chidex50:

Future Feminist Loading
probably if her father did more, she wouldn't be tagged a feminist by you.
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Just like the way she trained me, I would pass and install same discipline, words of wisdom and encouragement to my unborn children (especially my daughters)

Instill

Thank you
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Shedrack777: 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
My mother cared for me. She's the real definition of wonder, super, and strong woman.

She thought me how to be independent, she's my number one mentor.

Just like the way she trained me, I would pass and install same discipline, words of wisdom and encouragement to my unborn children (especially my daughters)
that means you're going to adopt children, because feminists don't shift their pants for men. talk more of getting pregnant
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Mariangeles(f): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
pyyxxaro:
My Father told me to always walk with LIONS , that I will always eat fresh meat

But if I choose to walk with GOATS , I would eat Elephant grass and Spear grass grin

The man de yan shaa grin

The guy nor de flog , na Mouth e de use finish people , if e finish with u , u go go ur room go de think your Life grin

Hahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by checkoutEnugu: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
God1000:
Yeah our parents are amazing, they mollycoddle us, teach us good morals and values, so who among them showed you more love and care while growing up?

As a kid, Were you more closer to your mum or dad?

Bleep both my parents. Worst parent ever. My dad, worst father any child can have. Jesus. He is a disgrace to fatherhood. I dont wish my enemy such. As for my mother, I just have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Bouncing2(m): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
Dad was simply outta this world,,the best.
Never knew this that much until he passed on cry

I like him MORE
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Jennyclay(f): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
SixKeys:

Instill

Thank you
Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by God1000(m): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:

What ihave to say?

Dad, mum and the dogs

Save two

Nextday:::

I and mum with the dogs taking a ride to Lagos bistro for lunch

Nothing to say again
hmm, why stressing my brain with your esoteric comment undecided

No wahala at the bolded
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
God1000:
Yeah our parents are amazing, they mollycoddle us, teach us good morals and values, so who among them showed you more love and care while growing up?

Was loved by both cus I was exceptional while growing up. But was much closer to mum cus I was always ready to help out in house chores and her business. My dad was my counselor before each time I was to travel back to school during Uni studies and that motivated me to read my books.
Na only me study science for house angry and so all eyes were on me.
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by God1000(m): 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ninisun:

Was loved by both cus I was exceptional while growing up. But was much closer to mum cus I was always ready to help out in house chores and her business. My dad was my counselor before each time I was to travel back to school during Uni studies and that motivated me to read my books.
Na only me study science for house angry and so all eyes were on me.
great story, I envy you
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by dialfa: 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
You owe nothing to your parents, you know.
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by God1000(m): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bouncing2:
Dad was simply outta this world,,the best.
Never knew this that much until he passed on cry

I like him MORE
The best you can do for him now is to honour his memories

1 Like

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Mariangeles(f): 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Aloof:
Both of them, my dad na my guy.

We even discuss the kind of women we like, he said he likes chubby and tall women, just like I do, heredity grin

I asked him why he married my not so thick but tall mother, he said she's a nice woman, that's why he married her cheesy

There was a night I was sex chatting on 2go and slept off, the nigga went and read my messages. Only to tell my mum the reason why I don't wake up early for devotion was because I stay up at night just to tell a girl how to make love, shock shook megrin

The man told me never to promise a lady marriage, no matter what, That change is constant.

And I'm abiding by that. If a babe tells me about marriage, I will just tell her, "let the will of God be done."

Your dad though. undecided
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by God1000(m): 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
ukaface:

African fathers can be unnecessarily strict biko.

I would choose my mum's,but my dad try too he can go out of his way to make things happen.
the strictness is due to the intransigent nature of our kids.
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Fatale: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
I Love Both Of Them Very Much.
My Mom Can Discipline For Africa, After She Beat You Eh, Your Brain Go Format. That Woman No Dey Show Love Openly But Her Display You Go Know Say She Really Care And Love You.

My Dad No Dey Talk Too Much But No Provoke Am. Chief Dey Treat Us like Babies. He Dey Show Him Love And Care For Us openly And He Is Cool and So Generous.

I Thank God For My Parents.
You Both Know I Will Always Love You.

2 Likes

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by God1000(m): 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
checkoutEnugu:

Bleep both my parents. Worst parent ever. My dad, worst father any child can have. Jesus. He is a disgrace to fatherhood. I dont wish my enemy such. As for my mother, I just have nothing to say.
I'm so sorry about your ugly experience with your parents, what could have warranted such level of hate from them towards you
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by God1000(m): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
Fatale:
I Love Both Of Them Very Much.
My Mom Can Discipline For Africa, After She Beat You Eh, Your Brain Go Format. That Woman No Dey Show Love Openly But Her Display You Go Know Say She Really Care And Love You.

My Dad No Dey Talk Too Much But No Provoke Am. Chief Dey Treat Us like Babies. He Dey Show Him Love And Care For Us openly And He Is Cool and So Generous.

I Thank God For My Parents.
You Both Know I Will Always Love You.
God bless them both
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by cutedharmee: 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
My dad then...but ma mum now.
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Czsamanie: 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
My mother cared for me. She's the real definition of wonder, super, and strong woman.

She thought me how to be independent, she's my number one mentor.

Just like the way she trained me, I would pass and instill same discipline, words of wisdom and encouragement to my unborn children (especially my daughters)
Let's have 'em together then.
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Olas121: 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
After God is my mother. Cox my father is late. Rip
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by SeriouslySense(m): 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
I dont really care for my dad, its maybe 5%.

But my mum its 1000000000%. She does not need to speak much, i just admire her so much more.

I am observing what could make a father better, So i can be very dear to my kids.

I value the words of my Mother above that of father. Since She is the one that is always there, and acted as both father and mother.
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by darediamond(m): 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
Aloof:
Both of them, my dad na my guy.

We even discuss the kind of women we like, he said he likes chubby and tall women, just like I do, heredity grin

I asked him why he married my not so thick but tall mother, he said she's a nice woman, that's why he married her cheesy

There was a night I was sex chatting on 2go and slept off, the nigga went and read my messages. Only to tell my mum the reason why I don't wake up early for devotion was because I stay up at night just to tell a girl how to make love, shock shook megrin

The man told me never to promise a lady marriage, no matter what, That change is constant.

And I'm abiding by that. If a babe tells me about marriage, I will just tell her, "let the will of God be done."

OH mine!!!!
I like you and yes YOUR SMART DAD!!!!!!

OMO, "let the will of God be....."??

What an epic answer to the twist!!!!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by joyandfaith: 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
God1000:

My father- moral and religious values and philosophy of life.
My mother- food and attention.
Love them both.
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Zaheertyler(m): 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
Used to be mom
When my dad died I know say women just get mouth
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by God1000(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
joyandfaith:

My father- moral and religious values and philosophy of life.
My mother- food and attention.
Love them both.
wow, they complement each other

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya / 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.