Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos (26816 Views)

Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) / Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / How I Was Maltreated And Deprived Of My Fatherly Love And Care By My Step Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by darediamond(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
[
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by SeriouslySense(m): 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
You cannot make someone love you just because you gave birth to that person, you have to play a good role in that persons Life, if one of the parents does not have any positive presence in a child's life, then what is there to love about that person. Lo

At least, you can have basic respect because that person is a parent and is a human, that is the minimum at least.

Parent ought to know their child, and their child ought to know their parents, i can observe from what others have said, that they love their father because he was there for them, and it could have been in form of protecting, inspiring, or providing or even understanding.

darediamond:

Don't worry.
God dey na.
He go condemn you only to all Boys as children.
If you like take series of drugs and sex drive twist of varying degrees, na Boy go still end the pregnancy even upto 10th children if you are still searching or expecting from the the 4th boy in a row.

Now, afterwards all the Boys will Naturally care 10000000000% about your would be hubby while giving you exactly what you gave to your dad. And then equation go balance.

Lo Ba tan!!!
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
Words can't describe the depth of love I have for my father and he doesn't even know it.

1 Like

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Emmanuel224(m): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
saphiere:
judging by the photos here, we can see that mothers are gold.

The woman in this pic is intentional and genuine while the man does it for the gram and clout.
vice versa u'd say same
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by God1000(m): 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
nighter:
Words can't describe the depth of love I have for my father and he doesn't even know it.
please let him know while he's still alive.

I lost my own dad at the age of 2-3
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Datikwerreboi(m): 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
frozen70:

Why e dey pepper you
Are you one of the irresponsible ones
Do I look like your father grin grin
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
God1000:
please let him know while he's still alive.

I lost my own dad at the age of 2-3

I send money to his account on a monthly basis. And I always speak about him to everyone I meet when the opportunity comes up. I think that's enough. Or the best I can do. I wasn't brought up to tell my parents I love them, ya know? grin

1 Like

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Elliot2(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
My mother cared for me. She's the real definition of wonder, super, and strong woman.

She thought me how to be independent, she's my number one mentor.

Just like the way she trained me, I would pass and instill same discipline, words of wisdom and encouragement to my unborn children (especially my daughters)
Especially daughters, you mean? Like they will be given priority over the boy child?
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by gykes(m): 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
horhizah:
You should have used a Nigerian Man as pic Illustration... Remotely impossible

LOL
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by BrutusOj(m): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
It's 50:50 for me. Both made sacrifices to bring us up. My father always drop all his meagre salary on the table to be shared even down to extended family who were all dependent on him. My mum on the other hand was known with all types of trade from season to season to support my dad. Unfortunately my dad left when things started taking shape for his children. Adeu SUPOL cry. Respect to all responsible parents out there..

2 Likes

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Jennyclay(f): 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
Elliot2:
Especially daughters, you mean? Like they will be given priority over the boy child?
No, I don't mean it that way.

What am trying to say is that, I'm gonna train my female daughters to be independent, they should not depend on men for anything. They can as well work for their money.
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Idoko619(m): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
pyyxxaro:
My Father told me to always walk with LIONS , that I will always eat fresh meat

But if I choose to walk with GOATS , I would eat Elephant grass and Spear grass grin

The man de yan shaa grin

The guy nor de flog , na Mouth e de use finish people , if e finish with u , u go go ur room go de think your Life grin

This one sink
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Idoko619(m): 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
Aloof:
Both of them, my dad na my guy.

We even discuss the kind of women we like, he said he likes chubby and tall women, just like I do, heredity grin

I asked him why he married my not so thick but tall mother, he said she's a nice woman, that's why he married her cheesy

There was a night I was sex chatting on 2go and slept off, the nigga went and read my messages. Only to tell my mum the reason why I don't wake up early for devotion was because I stay up at night just to tell a girl how to make love, shock shook megrin

The man told me never to promise a lady marriage, no matter what, That change is constant.

And I'm abiding by that. If a babe tells me about marriage, I will just tell her, "let the will of God be done."

The kind of dad I pray to become

1 Like

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Richlycoated: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
Growing up I was closer to my mom. As for my dad I was most scared of him cause of his usual scolding.
Same here too
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by nesgeeek(m): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
both.
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by meliziz12(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
Well I came with tears trying to roll and seeing you guys comments it finally rolled cos I didn't ever experience a father's love shocked
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Gubioma: 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
God1000:
Yeah our parents are amazing, they mollycoddle us, teach us good morals and values, so who among them showed you more love and care while growing up?

As a kid, Were you more closer to your mum or dad?
Dan Borno.....
Rest in peace swt Mom.my mother died when I was only 4month but she is forever in my heart.I face many trouble in my life but now am doing good. Alhamdulillah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by sexydebo(m): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
They both love me asf..........na money remain make I take dem on world cruise............
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Uchedizzy(f): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
Never experience what love and care of a mother feels like cos she left this world so so early, as for my dad he knows nothing about raising a child
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Bouncing2(m): 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
God1000:
The best you can do for him now is to honour his memories

YEAH,,i promise to make him proud regardless of the fact that he's no more

1 Like

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by TheiaTalks: 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
God1000:
Yeah our parents are amazing, they mollycoddle us, teach us good morals and values, so who among them showed you more love and care while growing up?

As a kid, Were you more closer to your mum or dad?

They both care but I've always preferred my dad more.

Been closer to him, still closer to him, and will still be.

'twas my dad then, 'tis my dad now, still gon' be ma dad forever cool

1 Like

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Lightorder: 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
I am even closer to my wife than myself
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by McLizbae: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
That you resolution in the last paragraph is gold. Stick to it. God bless you and your mum.
Jennyclay:
My mother cared for me. She's the real definition of wonder, super, and strong woman.

She thought me how to be independent, she's my number one mentor.

Just like the way she trained me, I would pass and instill same discipline, words of wisdom and encouragement to my unborn children (especially my daughters)
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Hungerbadoo: 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
pyyxxaro:
My Father told me to always walk with LIONS , that I will always eat fresh meat

But if I choose to walk with GOATS , I would eat Elephant grass and Spear grass grin

The man de yan shaa grin

The guy nor de flog , na Mouth e de use finish people , if e finish with u , u go go ur room go de think your Life grin
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by SUPOL(m): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ur father is a police Officer that’s nice
BrutusOj:
It's 50:50 for me. Both made sacrifices to bring us up. My father always drop all his meagre salary on the table to be shared even down to extended family who were all dependent on him. My mum on the other hand was known with all types of trade from season to season to support my dad. Unfortunately my dad left when things started taking shape for his children. Adeu SUPOL cry. Respect to all responsible parents out there..
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Jsucre(m): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
Oh my dad, why do died so early?
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by pedestal82(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
Mum was the disciplinarian, Dad only advised.
They were both a tact team, complimenting each other to discipline us. Raising kids in the Barracks no easy.
Mum was industrious,and supported dad.
They died just about when we began rounding up university education.
Sad they did not enjoy the fruit of their labour.
Love them Both.
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Love800(m): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
I hate my dad and will foreva hate him. I prefer my mum
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Hassanmaye(m): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
Aloof:
Both of them, my dad na my guy.

We even discuss the kind of women we like, he said he likes chubby and tall women, just like I do, heredity grin

I asked him why he married my not so thick but tall mother, he said she's a nice woman, that's why he married her cheesy

There was a night I was sex chatting on 2go and slept off, the nigga went and read my messages. Only to tell my mum the reason why I don't wake up early for devotion was because I stay up at night just to tell a girl how to make love, shock shook megrin

The man told me never to promise a lady marriage, no matter what, That change is constant.

And I'm abiding by that. If a babe tells me about marriage, I will just tell her, "let the will of God be done."

You are a real niggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Hassanmaye(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
saphiere:
judging by the photos here, we can see that mothers are gold.

The woman in this pic is intentional and genuine while the man does it for the gram and clout.
Will you shut up
Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by Hassanmaye(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
I love both of you them, but I came to realised fathers are not celebrated well enough, so I adore my dad now

1 Like

Re: Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos by prodigyme(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
I really love my mum for what she did for me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie / Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.