Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out (14904 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Beverlyjean(f): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
And who told you am not making my money?? Have I begged you for money before??

You guys are always quick to throw tantrum at ladies, and you called that freedom of choices??

You and op should grow up.

You threw the first punch and you are saying men insult ladies. By your actions, you are not even classified a lady ,because the word lady is only meant for women with class.
He talked about freedom of choice and not making belief that men should spend on any lady. We women should also show we are capable of taking care of ourselves without the help of a man or waiting on freebies

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Traplord09: 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

You guys are always quick to throw tantrum at ladies, and you called that freedom of choices??

See you see bus....
You can make your money but still depending on man help or cry for help

Girls are like a mirror with different picture undecided

All ladys pretend and da do de wost

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by prophetfire: 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
If your girlfriend is not a working class don't bother taking her on a date this valentine.

I will advice you to chop and clean mouth because no matter how you splurged on a idle girlfriend, she can't know the value even if you it's 1Mil nwanne you dey do yourself abi na only sex you go gain from the relationsip

I prefer working class lady in a relationship because when you're spending she's equally spending too..

9ja don wor wor finish no go kill yourself for any lazy girl that offers only sex in a relatioship. Get sense e get why..

Talking outta exprience..
She must not be a working class lady to be a good wife.
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Bankalert(m): 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
A good female friend just sent me a valentine package... As a single guy, i like her... I should ask her out. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Traplord09: 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op, you'll live long...

A hoe must be industrious cheesy. If not she shouldn't expect shishi from no sensible Nigha man cool. But there are always SIMP who wouldn't heed to our warnings.....

Buy now all de guy have sell there cars and house just to plsss a hoe .

Y some are receiving slap outside for not taking them out
Guys can be soo funny to go extra mile to kill for a girl that don't care for you or were u come from

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
toujurs:
who told you, most working class, don't like to spend their money, and they are very stingy, and selfish. Some and stubborn and most are disrespectful especially when she earns more. Some would be humble, at first but once you marry them you will see hell.

You are very correct grin grin... and that is because shes expected to "bring to the table" like you men want.

You men think working class equals to sharing financial responsibilities but it is not always the case as most pretend just to get in and later bring out their true nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by miky(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
Don't spend on No value women!

don't give time to value men either.
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
toujurs:
Oga forget this thing, most of these working class ladies don't have respect. Especially the ones in their late twenties, if it is only sex the lady could render. Oga i go take am like that, as long as she is smart, respectful and responsible. I could set her up and she will appreciate. I have dated a working class, most a very stubborn, you just better earn more than her, most of them, won't bring their money, but will expect you to bring yours so you both will spend.

Me i don't mind if she is working as long as her family no poor. And she has a degree. No wahala
No woman get RESPECT.
You earn it from them by being a Real man.
The worst is when a Jobless Lady insults you that brings the money home.
The worst is when a poor girl pokes her fingers into your eyes for keeping late nights as the breadwinner.
Rather be poked by a wealthy lady than a sit at home leech.
Don't tempt poverty.

First you must have a ROBUST POCKET as a man.

5 Likes

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by AgreatMan: 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
toujurs:
who told you, most working class, don't like to spend their money, and they are very stingy, and selfish. Some and stubborn and most are disrespectful especially when she earns more. Some would be humble, at first but once you marry them you will see hell.

Bros me sef dey laugh the OP. Working class sef dey get tight hand wellagrin, everybody go dey alright. grin
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by uptownemmygee(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Fact
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by bepositive11: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
If your girlfriend is not a working class don't bother taking her on a date this valentine.

I will advice you to chop and clean mouth because no matter how you splurged on a idle girlfriend, she can't know the value even if you it's 1Mil nwanne you dey do yourself abi na only sex you go gain from the relationsip

I prefer working class lady in a relationship because when you're spending she's equally spending too..

9ja don wor wor finish no go kill yourself for any lazy girl that offers only sex in a relatioship. Get sense e get why..

With comments like these, I wonder who is more toxic — Nigerian men or Nigerian women?

All you toxic Nigerian men and women deserve each other. I'm so tired of reading all this rubbish

So because you don't want to be with an unemployed woman, you'll just use her and dump her? With no regard for the damage you'll cause her?

Which working class lady in her right mind will date a human being like you??

I wonder how people have become so toxic!!

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by DMerciful(m): 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
For someone who knows Baggio and his missed free kick, you aint a kid anymore. Grow up!
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You think if your pops acted in such a rude manner to your mom@ you would be here spewing this garbage?
ninito you ain't gat no experience you are just speaking from some nonsense theory your fellow kids told you..

Now little boy pick up yourself and swallow this nonsense you posted up there.. undecided
chico no eres inteligente.. undecided
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Streamz: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sekoni003:

I guess the OP hit a nerve with you. Truth is people shouldn't be shamed for their choices. All those insults you hurled at him only shows you're being emotional cheesy
Money is unisex y'know? Go make yours wink

Money is unisex...

See word!!!

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Jmichael1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
Person no go get girlfrd or give any grl money 4 dis life if he continue to read or listen to una advice 4 dis forum....

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op, you'll live long...

A hoe must be industrious cheesy. If not she shouldn't expect shishi from no sensible Nigha man cool. But there are always SIMP who wouldn't heed to our warnings.....

You feel happy and proud when you thow the word "SIMP" around.
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Banchotmods: 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
Mynd54, Lalasticlala. Seun

Rule 2.

Mynd45 and ladladiclala have not been paid. They will not block anyone
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by skj1377(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
Working class lady does not make much difference if I get the sense of your post. Some work but still do runs. We all know they get more money from runs than their regular day job. What matters is "get a good lady" working or not. The lady not working may land a good job while the working lady may get retrenched or sacked. Never use material things as a criteria to judge women.
EzegeNdiigbo:

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by toujurs: 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
AgreatMan:

Bros me sef dey laugh the OP. Working class sef dey get tight hand wellagrin, everybody go dey alright. grin
As in ehn their tight hand no be here, i have dated one. Omo i no believe wetin i see. Walaihi i no mind to date babe wey go dey give me knacks, anytime i want am. Because e show say she respect and value me. And will do what she can to make me happy, but you see working class, na she go open leg whenever she want to, you fit touch am she go begin nag, and complaining how traffic got are so tired, to even cook for house wahala, kids care still zero, the only benefits you get is that she supports you with whatever she has in mind to support you with, and there is a way she begin to support you, insults will start, it is just few of them that were trainned well, and understand what it takes to have a companion.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by AROI: 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
So op, you Neva see working class lady wey you no go see shingbai from her hand.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by DeAlphaMale(m): 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

Oh would you look at that, i wonder which gender this traits is predominant in? Oh i remember the female gender.. my dear if you're butt hurt take a cold bath... You're gender literally make men feel worthless and like a mistake in life if they're jobless but the same can't be applied to you... Rubbish
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by ityP(m): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You think if your pops acted in such a rude manner to your mom@ you would be here spewing this garbage?
ninito you ain't gat no experience you are just speaking from some nonsense theory your fellow kids told you..

Now little boy pick up yourself and swallow this nonsense you posted up there.. undecided
chico no eres inteligente.. undecided

So all your mom had to offer your dad was sex
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by AutoChick4U(f): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:

So only working class get money? Students don't deserve to b in relationships?
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by kokomilala(m): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Yes! Otherwise,you guys will help- in a frustrating sense- to perpetuate this long held notion that the female gender have agelessly clung to - that men must find their vanities.
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Lizzydonnah(f): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Op, change your mindset. So, because a lady isn't working make you feel you can use and dump her? Don't you have a conscience? How about not approaching an unemployed lady at all and go for a working-class lady. If they do you strong thing mana una go still come here to complain

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by ityP(m): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
Ladies, if your man deserve boxers and singlets, don't hesitate to get one for him.

Men small boys like this dummy op can wear a boxer for weeks.

Look at the jibberish you wrote, absolutely incoherent and you need a working class lady.

Dirty, broke, illiterate and poor man, looking for working class lady to date. Mtchhheeewwww

Lol. E pain you. Hustle for your Money, stop putting eye in a guy's money

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by AutoChick4U(f): 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
skj1377:
Working class lady does not make much difference if I get the sense of your post. Some work but still do runs. We all know they get more money from runs than their regular day job. What matters is "get a good lady" working or not. The lady not working may land a good job while the working lady may get retrenched or sacked. Never use material things as a criteria to judge women.
Tell them
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by ityP(m): 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

No one is throwing tantrums at ladies. He is throwing tantrums at jobless ladies. There is a difference. You're most likely a jobless lady yourself, that's why you're triggered

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by toujurs: 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

No woman get RESPECT.
You earn it from them by being a Real man.
The worst is when a Jobless Lady insults you that brings the money home.
The worst is when a poor girl pokes her fingers into your eyes for keeping late nights as the breadwinner.
Rather be poked by a wealthy lady than a sit at home leech.
Don't tempt poverty.

First you must have a ROBUST POCKET as a man.
Not true, women generally do respect. Only when you provide and meet up with your responsibility as a man, walaihi every lady will respect you. Generally women have that leech instinct. It's a normal thing.

A broke lady you married, feed, cloth and fund, can't even shout at you as a men, especially when you meet up fully with your responsibility. Unless you as a weak you are weak. Check out most rich men, their women don't know much about their business and they are house wives. Living a good life. Even when their man cheat, instead of the woman to attack the man, she would attack the lady, her husband is cheating with. Don't you think there is a reason for such action.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And is that the right way to address issues?

> You

> Sense
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by PrinceMajestic: 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Lmaoooo....
Aunty, your toto dey smell,
Aunty, you dey menstruate,
Aunty, your menst*ual blood dey smell(stink)..
Get rid of all these weaknesses...
And I will respect a female!

Lol, bro you did good
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Adakintroy: 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
Organize ur self around ur preference. Most working class ladies are impossible to handle and strong headed. Most non working class are submissive and humble and vice versa. Am not saying it's a good thing or bad. But taking someone out is an introductory process. Gething to know each other. It's an intent state. Dont judge it beyond what's necessary spend what you have and discuss it with them. Many ladies are understanding beyond what you think. Just be honest and no do pass urself. May whatever God you serve be you.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Aboguede(m): 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
Advice well noted

Invite the olosho, furk and pay full stop, relationship is business grin

EzegeNdiigbo:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Instagram Super Hot Nigeria girl cause Trouble with her big boobs photos / Ladies, is 6.5 Inch joystick Big Or Small For You? / Side Chicks Dance Seductively With Their Chests, Pull Down Undies To Twerk (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.