Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,487 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo (59256 Views)

Buhari, Ojukwu, Orji Kalu And Babangida In Throwback Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by nonut: 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Obi is innocent because he’s Igbo and all others are guilty because they are not igbos. We know your ways so no one is surprised.

Peter Obi Pandora is a thief and a failed governor. Someone that can’t even make quality appointments, choose a competent and worthy successor, conduct local government election and has no enduring legacy in a state he ruled for 8 years shouldn’t even be mentioned when talking about prospective presidential candidates.
You're paid well oga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by franchasng: 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
AustineE1:

Honestly,we do not hate Tinubu for no reason,first of all he betrayed the better south by supporting Buhari against good luck Jonathan,'his Oba of Lagos'insulted a whole ethnic group (Igbo's)during the last elections and he was OK with it,the south west has ruled,the south south has ruled,its only morally justifiable that it is the turn of the great vibrant Igbo's, why then does your principal wants to take other ethnic groups turn(ole syndrome). Is it that you guys have lost your conscience or outright stupidity.
Most Yorubas of today are so greedy, unreasonable and heartless. They lack empathy and still want others support.

Imagine if it were to be Igbos that have ruled from 1999 to 2007, and produced vice from 2015 to 2023 now asking to produce President from 2023 to 2031, imagine what these wicked Yoruba souls would have been saying about Igbos?

They would have called Igbos all sorts of unprintable names, very greedy and dishonorable set of people hiding their selfish, wickedness under politics angry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by eegold: 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Don’t play the foolish tribal game. Tinubu does not represent Yoruba. Tribal game will not work this time. We are pushing both pdp and apc out.

SlyDev:
I want Igbo to come out and tell me why they hate Tinubu? Can they enjoy the level of freedom in Yoruba when they go to the North? Why are always on Yoruba neck?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Psalmistproject: 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Obi is innocent because he’s Igbo and all others are guilty because they are not igbos. We know your ways so no one is surprised.

Peter Obi Pandora is a thief and a failed governor. Someone that can’t even make quality appointments, choose a competent and worthy successor, conduct local government election and has no enduring legacy in a state he ruled for 8 years shouldn’t even be mentioned when talking about prospective presidential candidates.
If this is how you feel about underperforming leaders, then Tinubu should be hanged by the balls for being the leader of the party that brought wrath and chaos to the people.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by TheArmourBearer: 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
cry
NaijaRoyalty:

Igbos no hate Tinubu , I think igbos just don't like being led by corrupt man like Tinubu
so, the ones wey dey share kerosene for ur region be saint abi? These afghanEastan and hate sef. At the end of the day u go leave ur brother obi Pandora go queue behind saint atiku. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Tallesty1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
seunmsg:

How many times did Peter Obi Pandora or any other Igbo leaders speak out about problems bedeviling SW?
You don't love Peter Obi and that's okay. The only problem is Igbo people disliking Tinubu.

You dislike Peter because of Pandora right? Tinubu was fingered in the same papers and you guys are asking why we don't like him.

SMH

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Ayoefa: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
[s]
InoGetJoy:

The average Igbo man doesn't give a fụck about you lots. Envy, greed and jealousy is the force driving you people. Dey there dey mumu yourself while we buy out your entire Lagos state. Y'all should be happy we add great value to Lagos and the entire country. If Lagos State was not made the capital of this country during the heydays when things were going great with Nigeria, Lagos would still be on the same level as Osun State.
If you like, go and vote Tinubu, na una go still suffer am
[/s]

The average IBGO man is delusional and has been brainwashed from birth to hate others especially those of other tribes and other religion.
That's just the honest truth. I have met and deal with enough Igbos even out of the country to know these as facts. I have even met Igbos who readily admitted this without me asking them.
You meet a Igbo man and his first perception of you is based on your tribe and religion, that tells you that they are consumed with trivial issues of tribe and religion.
Jealous of selling parts and hawking Gala in Lagos traffic? Some of these IPIGS don't even understand the meaning of words they use.

GTFOH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Justiceleague1: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
SlyDev:
I want Igbo to come out and tell me why they hate Tinubu? Can they enjoy the level of freedom in Yoruba when they go to the North? Why are always on Yoruba neck?
Keep deceiving yourself.. Igbos hate yoruba and they in yoruba land doing business..
Yorubas love the other south and they campaigned against them and for the north!!!!

Answer your own question yourself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by JooEeL(m): 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
SlyDev:

So after the incident that happened at Toll gate, you are still in support of the rogue?

Una shame dey shame me. That is why white people never endeavour to save the black race because their stupidity is beyond belief!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by dalass(f): 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Igbos no hate Tinubu , I think igbos just don't like being led by corrupt man like Tinubu

And all Igbo political leaders are saints uncorrupted ba? grin
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by berrystunn(m): 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Injera:

Ask yourself why only ibos among 250+ tribe make this claim

The Edo's own Yoruba land.

Some of you from
Oyo ,Ogun ,Kwara ,Osun
Ondo ,Ekiti will be claiming Lagos as there state because they have lost there root.

Igbos, we love Yoruba, we love Lagos , we have too many Igbo Yoruba mix.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Abisolababe(f): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
God1000:
lol, Nigerians are wiser now

Most Nigerians are not wiser, come and see how APC are using #150 egg pie and #300, to deceive people in my area..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by AnanseK(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

The prefer the psychotic Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by danchuzzy(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
Agenda must agend sha
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by DAVE5(m): 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
God1000:
lol, Nigerians are wiser now

I’m very sure we’re not
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by yommen: 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
God1000:
Nigerian Politicians are funny sha, they always try to strike a chord with people during elections.
But he looks great in the apparel.

Over to my Igbo brothers and sisters in the house, his new name is chief Bola Ahmed Emeka tinubu undecided

He looks like an overfed frog. My Ibo Brothers, dont be fooled o.
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by pheelhip(m): 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Una sha wan dey yeye this man grin
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by placeofallure(f): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
franchasng:
Most Yorubas of today are so greedy, unreasonable and heartless. They lack empathy and still want others support.

Imagine if it were to be Igbos that have ruled from 1999 to 2007, and produced vice from 2015 to 2023 now asking to produce President from 2023 to 2031, imagine what these wicked Yoruba souls would have been saying about Igbos?

They would have called Igbos all sorts of unprintable names, very greedy and dishonorable set of people angry

It's a pity you still haven't learned the dynamics of how power works in our political terrain here. Nobody is saying Igbos shouldn't contest. Anybody that is qualified can contest really. In fact, if you asked for my candid opinion, I'd say it's the turn of the Igbos.

Tinubu has been working towards his presidential ambition for how many years now? Nobody else has indicated interest until recently. People like Ngige and some of the other Igbo stalwarts are still contemplating whether to declare or not. Meanwhile, Tinubu and his foot soldiers have been working, not resting on their oars. Be the judge. Who is more deserving?

If the Igbos think they can sit on the reclining chair, and expect power to drop on their laps, without ever hustling for it, then they better have another think coming. No droppings on a platter of gold. Enu kiniun l'owo wa!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by chaloskyx: 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
who cares he has no business leading nigeria hes a thief

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by richie240: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
But tinubu is guilty of 'tiffery' even as a freeman not found guilty by any courts in d land except in d minds of clowns like u!

Its a given: small chikini shame laidiz una nor get!
Some pipo and double triple standard!
cool
NaijaRoyalty:

The Pandora you talked about ha Tinubu on it

Obi is a free man because he's innocent
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by sandra50(f): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
I don't know why you people are so stupid..why are you mentioning igbo now..we the youths are talking about having a youth as the next president..someone his brain is still working.. unlike this one that is close to his grave.. health-wise buhari will even be better than this one because buhari wasn't as weak as tinubu when he started.
SlyDev:

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Webstar2810(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
God1000:
Nigerian Politicians are funny sha, they always try to strike a chord with people during elections.
But he looks great in the apparel.

Over to my Igbo brothers and sisters in the house, his new name is chief Bola Ahmed Emeka tinubu undecided
mazi tinubu ���
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by AutoC: 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

But they like being led by curropt man like okorocha and OU Kalu...joke
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Injera(f): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
berrystunn:

The Edo's own Yoruba land.

Some of you from
Oyo ,Ogun ,Kwara ,Osun
Ondo ,Ekiti will be claiming Lagos as there state because they have lost there root.

Igbos, we love Yoruba, we love Lagos , we have too many Igbo Yoruba mix.
Ever see an Edo man make this outlandish claim before? Only ibos ascribe Lagos to Edo but why Dont give what you wont accept

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by anambraamaka: 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
cheesy
Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by Babaken(m): 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Is not the same igbos that criticize Orji uzo kalu and Rochas how many igbos have you seen criticizing Osinbajo you are talking of Obi pandora but never mention Tinubu bullion van.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by franchasng: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
placeofallure:

It's a pity you still haven't learned the dynamics of how power works in our political terrain here. Nobody is saying Igbos shouldn't contest. Anybody that is qualified can contest really.

Tinubu has been working towards his presidential ambition for how many years now? Nobody else has indicated interest until recently. People like Ngige and some of the other Igbo stalwarts are still contemplating whether to declare or not. Meanwhile, Tinubu and his foot soldiers have been working, not resting on their oars. Be the judge. Who is more deserving?

If the Igbos think they can sit on the reclining chair, and expect power to drop on their laps, without ever hustling for it, then they better have another think coming. No droppings on a platter of gold. Enu kiniun l'owo wa!
Listen my dear, if you and your people are honest to yourselves, Yorubas were pacified in 1999 after Abiola saga. All the politicians that played keyroles then have come out to affirm this, even some few honorable Yoruba leaders and elites have come out publicly on media to say 2023 should be micro zoned to the Southeast as a way of unifying Nigeria and pacifying Igbos for a long standing political marginalization since the end of the civil war.

Unity, equity, empathy and love should prevail first before any criminal politician's political ambition.

Just sit back and ask yourself if it were Igbos that produced Head of State from 1976 to 1979, produced President from 1999 to 2007, produced Vice President from 2015 to 2023, now agitating to produce President again in 2023. Imagine what your people and other Nigerians will be saying about Igbos?

The whole media houses would have been on fire by now with calling Igbos every unprintable names.

Be sincere to yourselves

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by okpanachil: 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Peter Obi Pandora is a thief and a failed governor. Someone that can’t even......., choose a competent and worthy successor, conduct local government election and has no enduring legacy in a state he ruled for 8 years shouldn’t even be mentioned when talking about prospective presidential candidates.

You see your idea of democracy ?You want a leader that will choose a "competent successor" in a democracy. That is why you guys rally round Tinubu because he chooses for you people.

You like those who entrench themselves in the system by digging in like the state is a private property or an appendage of a family.

And this is coming from an educated youth.

Nigeria has a long way to go.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by franchasng: 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
Babaken:
Is not the same igbos that criticize Orji uzo kalu and Rochas how many igbos have you seen criticizing Osinbajo you are talking of Obi pandora but never mention Tinubu bullion van.
Dont mind them. An average Yoruba youth of today worship corrupt politician.

When Igbos were castigating Rochas for being so corrupt and destroying Imo State, it was this same Yorubas supporting Rochas and saying he was the best Governor in the SE just because he was in APC.

Average Igbos hate corrupt politicians. The same way Igbos condemn Rochas, Orji Uzo Kalu, Hope Uzodinma, TA Orji, etc, is same way Igbos condemn Tinubu, El Rufai, Ganduje, Oshomhole, etc but they always make Tinubu the focus point as if Igbos just hate Tinubu alone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nigerians, experience has shown that we need to avoid some candidates with the characteristics below: They have turned out to be prime SCAMMERS.

Sudden change all for elections and campaign. They are the candidates

1. That stop by the road to buy pear and corn,snap and send on social media
2. That use sachet beverages to drink tea, snap and send on social media
3. That stop to give hawkers money, snap and send on social media
4. That wear the clothes of other tribes, snap and send on social media
5. That sit down to eat "mama put", snap and send on social media
6. That show you bags of local rice in their houses, snap and send on social media
7. That suddenly begins to wear youthful outfits, clothes and cap,snap and send on social media
8. That now wants to associate with the youths,influencers etc

ADD YOURS!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo by TemmyT002(m): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
Scam.
Wọn bere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' / Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital / PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.