Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 (33667 Views)

IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola / Construction Progress Of 2nd Niger Bridge. / Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:41am On Feb 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Yet Lagos in Tinubu's pocket presently hosts economic migrants from 5 villages. Irony of life. cheesy
go and hang ur self under that mango tree because migrants of the East has bought all ur ancestry land... what is stopping u from own a plot of land in asaba

1 Like

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by morgstreme: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Bro it's not a big deal but you are not a civil engineer and your friend is not working at the 2nd Niger Bridge. You lied in order to just prove a point

I don't have to lie like you...

To prove a point to a young,"headless" poverty stricken illiterate PEASANT kid like your type

Are you even this silly

Bastard kid that I will be able to father
Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by morgstreme: 10:12am On Feb 13, 2022
ifiokjohn:
1 bridge , 2rails ND he becomes the best president after slice bread. Lol.
Under him Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world.
Nigerians feed from hand to mouth.
Our security is worst. Education is worst.
I don't need to talk bout healthcare cause you Know the answer to that.
Power is smh
Tell me, if someone pass 1 subject outa 9 will you say he has done very well?

I think you need to re-evaluate yourself on what 'Best' means

IGNORAMUS!!!

This PMB tenure has as UNDISPUTED,the GREATEST INFRASTRUCTURAL feats since 1914...

You are too young,dumb and BIGOTED to recognize..

2ND Bridge

Construction of Oju/Loko-Oweto Bridge to Link Loko and Oweto..

Construction of Ibi Bridge

Completion of construction of Chanchangi Bridge along Takum-Wukari Road in Taraba State

Construction of Ikom Bridge in Cross River State..

These are just Bridges I HAVE SEEN with my own eyes amongst 100s...

Get Enlightenment!
Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by morgstreme: 10:14am On Feb 13, 2022
ifiokjohn:
1 bridge , 2rails ND he becomes the best president after slice bread. Lol.
Under him Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world.
Nigerians feed from hand to mouth.
Our security is worst. Education is worst.
I don't need to talk bout healthcare cause you Know the answer to that.
Power is smh
Tell me, if someone pass 1 subject outa 9 will you say he has done very well?

I think you need to re-evaluate yourself on what 'Best' means

As I said,you are a BIGOTED UNINFORMED youth...

And a 4 by 5 mind as yours,can NEVER comprehend a 15 by 16 concept..
Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by morgstreme: 10:15am On Feb 13, 2022
History555:

U know the fake lgbos when they start announcing i am lgbo

What am I even doing with your real or fake igbo,you this backward entity

Kitikpa lacha ohu nne gi ebe ahu!
Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by Coldie(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2022
Oddfinder:

Oga..buhari doesn't care about southwest votes either..how many votes una give am? Pdp amd apc shared southwest in d last pols..thats y ur tinubu became very inconsequential after 2015 elections..Infact kanu n bornu votes alone will swallow all votes from d west..wake up and smear d coffee bro
Like always u guys think it’s anyhow talking competition, like I said before Buhari no give a f abt una votes he is just doing 2nd Niger bridge out of posterity

1 Like

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by aribisala0(m): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2022
morgstreme:

IGNORAMUS!!!

This PMB tenure has as UNDISPUTED,the GREATEST INFRASTRUCTURAL feats since 1914...

2ND Bridge

Completion of construction of Chanchangi Bridge along Takum-Wukari Road in Taraba State

Get Enlightenment!

The claim of infrastructure is not true

Nigeria infrastructure growth was greatest in the 60s and 70 and to a lesser extent the 80s

That is when our first generation universities were built, Ikeja Airport, Kainji dam, Egbin Thermal station( The largest power plant in the country)
Do you know that at the end of the civil war in 1970 there was no dual carriageway in Nigeria? The PH Aba express did not exist in fact there was nothing like "express" road (Motorway) anywhere in Nigeria in 1970
In
Lagos Ibadan expressway was commissioned under General Obasanjo

The largest single infrastructure project/enterprise was the building of Abuja from zero that consumed billions of dollars. Did Buhari build Abuja

IBB completed Abuja , Third Mainland bridge, Egbin thermal station and much more

So
Gowon
IBB
Obasanjo did a lot as military heads of state
Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by Okoroawusa: 10:37am On Feb 13, 2022
I Love PMB

If e pain you...back head for wall
Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by MosheDayan: 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
vedaxcool:

Oga this bridge turned to everyone's campaign promise, we months from ending that trend.what this thread proves conclusively, [b]PMB started and constructed the bridge from nothing, [/b]after the shameful reckless years of the locust party, PDP.
here we go again, afonja and lies grin grin grin

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by MosheDayan: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
aribisala0:

Nigeria infrastructure growth was greatest in the 60s and 70 and to a lesser extent the 80s

That is when our first generation universities were built, Ikeja Airport, Kainji dam, Egbin Thermal station( The largest power plant in the country)
Do you know that at the end of the civil war in 1970 there was no dual carriageway in Nigeria? The PH Aba express did not exist in fact there was nothing like "express" road (Motorway) anywhere in Nigeria in 1970
In

The largest single infrastructure project/enterprise was the building of Abuja from zero that consumed billions of dollars. Did Buhari build Abuja

IBB completed Abuja , Third Mainland bridge, Egbin thermal station and much more

So
Gowon
IBB
they want to force down mediocrity and hypocrisy down our throats. thanks for teaching him some sense
Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by MosheDayan: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
morgstreme:

IGNORAMUS!!!

2ND Bridge

Get Enlightenment!

[/s] I am sure you are from the land where their people cannot sight the moon excerpt their masters grin

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by ifiokjohn(m): 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
morgstreme:

As I said,you are a BIGOTED UNINFORMED youth...

And a 4 by 5 mind as yours,can NEVER comprehend a 15 by 16 concept..
lol. If you like call me a hater.
Jonathan did well in Agriculture but we still termed him a failure and campaigned for Buhari. So then that I campaigned for him I wasn't a hater or bigoted uninformed youth but now I am? See your hypocrisy?.
Buhari did 2 rails and one bridge and you want us to shout for joy forgetting that Nigerians re suffering.

Education -Failed
Security-Failed
Health care-failed
Power-Failed
Economy-Failed
Employment generation -Failed
Agriculture-Failed
Infrastructures-C

Just one pass outta All this and you say he passed and is the best president ever? Nigeria must have a low standard ,.even some state Governnors did better than him.
Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by ifiokjohn(m): 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
morgstreme:

IGNORAMUS!!!

2ND Bridge

Get Enlightenment!

check again. I gave him a C in infrastructures. But nigga failed in every other indices.
Power
Healthcare
Education
Security
Economy to say the least
Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by Misterone: 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

who lives in onitsha?...2nd niger bridge and owerri road overhead bridge...does it make sense to you self?.gerrout..liar

now I know you don't know where Onitsha is. it is called Obosi interchange. it is a route being constructed to by-pass the main Onitsha town enroute Owerri. don't argue what you know.
Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by morgstreme: 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
ifiokjohn:
check again. I gave him a C in infrastructures. But nigga failed in every other indices.
Power
Healthcare
Education
Security
Economy to say the least

Power?

It just shows you are very UNINFORMED!!!
Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by morgstreme: 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
ifiokjohn:
lol. If you like call me a hater.
Jonathan did well in Agriculture but we still termed him a failure and campaigned for Buhari. So then that I campaigned for him I wasn't a hater or bigoted uninformed youth but now I am? See your hypocrisy?.
Buhari did 2 rails and one bridge and you want us to shout for joy forgetting that Nigerians re suffering.

Education -Failed
Security-Failed
Health care-failed
Power-Failed
Economy-Failed
Employment generation -Failed
Agriculture-Failed
Infrastructures-C

Just one pass outta All this and you say he passed and is the best president ever? Nigeria must have a low standard ,.even some state Governnors did better than him.

Kid!!!

I thought Buhari was supposed to be LG chairman,state legislator,Governor,MDA head, Senator and President all at once...

I can't banter with a kid like you...
Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by morgstreme: 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
MosheDayan:
[s][/s] I am sure you are from the land where their people cannot sight the moon excerpt their masters grin

Kitikpa tagbuo otu nne gi ebe ahu!
Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by morgstreme: 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
aribisala0:

In

So
Gowon
IBB

You are highly a padded UNINFORMED envelope of IGNORANCE!!!
Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by MosheDayan: 4:38am On Feb 14, 2022
morgstreme:

Kitikpa tagbuo otu nne'm ebe ahu!
Heeyaa.....ndo grin grin
Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by ifiokjohn(m): 7:54am On Feb 14, 2022
morgstreme:

Kid!!!

I thought Buhari was supposed to be LG chairman,state legislator,Governor,MDA head, Senator and President all at once...

I can't banter with a kid like you...
So was Jonathan supposed to be all that when we termed him a Failure?

By the way how is
Security
Agriculture
Economy
Power
Education

Now the work of my LG Chairman or Governor?
If you didn't defend Jonathan like this by asking people if it was Jonathan's work to do all that and not their Governnors then you're a big hypocrite. Wicked human.

ASUU is about to embark on a strike and your President is still there not bother cause his children doesn't go to FG schools but you dey defend the idiot. Are you not a fool be that?
If you aren't going to Government universities, your siblings or Children are attending or will one day and yet you sit here defending a failure calling him the best thing after slice bread. Mtcheeeew.
I guess you're a failure in your family after all only failures celebrate failures...
Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by ifiokjohn(m): 7:56am On Feb 14, 2022
morgstreme:

Power?

It just shows you are very UNINFORMED!!!
uninformed really? How come companies are leaving nigeria in drove s due to lack of adequate Power? I swear you know nothing. I guess you're a child anyways
Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by morgstreme: 8:58am On Feb 14, 2022
ifiokjohn:
uninformed really? How come companies are leaving nigeria in drove s due to lack of adequate Power? I swear you know nothing. I guess you're a child anyways

How old is this kid

This was in 2009.....

Buhari was President then..

MOHRUN!!!!

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by morgstreme: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2022
ifiokjohn:

So in 2012,Buhari was President

I can swear that you are not up to 40...

And even if you are,you are still a kid to me..

UNINFORMED juvenile!

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by morgstreme: 9:13am On Feb 14, 2022
ifiokjohn:
So was Jonathan supposed to be all that when we termed him a Failure?

By the way how is
Security
Agriculture
Economy
Power
Education

Now the work of my LG Chairman or Governor?
If you didn't defend Jonathan like this by asking people if it was Jonathan's work to do all that and not their Governnors then you're a big hypocrite. Wicked human.

ASUU is about to embark on a strike and your President is still there not bother cause his children doesn't go to FG schools but you dey defend the idiot. Are you not a fool be that?
If you aren't going to Government universities, your siblings or Children are attending or will one day and yet you sit here defending a failure calling him the best thing after slice bread. Mtcheeeew.
I guess you're a failure in your family after all only failures celebrate failures...

As usual,Urchin peasant IDIOTS like you that NEVER had the "good" life lack respect for their elders and decorum.

ASUU's complaints have been for over 16 years..even in the early 90's when I was in the university,ASUU went on strike under IBB..Don't be silly!

Buhari has given the ASUU good audience and has even paid them over 260Billion owed them by your USELESS THIEVING GEJ government...the records are there for all to see..

Is this gibberish talk from you about Jonathan..Iwu nwa afor Igbo,cos that's what a host of them do;support someone that has no regard for them politically..

You are just one helluva child of no consequence..

Your upbringing is POOR and you are not MENTALLY vast!

Yours is to oppose for the sake of putrid opposition..

Pls go and hang with your mates and banter..
Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by morgstreme: 9:18am On Feb 14, 2022
ifiokjohn:
Power
Healthcare
Education
Security
Economy to say the least

You,as inconsequential and WRETCHED as you are,is giving Buhari a "C"

As what?

Since when did a Kid have the opportunity for that
Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by morgstreme: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2022
MosheDayan:
[s][/s] I am sure you are from the land where their people cannot sight the moon excerpt their masters grin

Otu gbawakwa nne gi ebe ahu!!!

1 Like

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by wealthtrak: 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
vedaxcool:
A Twitter user shows the progression of Muhammadu Buhari Bridge aka 2nd Niger Bridge using Google Map from December, 20215 till April, 2021
Mad cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by ifiokjohn(m): 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
morgstreme:

You,as inconsequential and WRETCHED as you are,is giving Buhari a "C"

As what?

Since when did a Kid have the opportunity for that
Since Buhari became useless. And by the way, you're the kid. Shey u say he's Nigeria best president yet ASUU just embarked on a strike... best president ko best president ni lol

Tell me, what did he do in others sectors that he deserves mark in them? Is it our economy that have gone through recession 3 times under him?

Is it our Agriculture whereby our farmers re killed in their farms and farms produces are high?

Is it the education that ASUU have gone on strike?

Healthcare, him going to UK for his health needs alone is a damning ? On what he has done in the health sector.

Power, Under Buhari NIGERIAN companies left Nigeria due to issues of power. Less than 60% of Nigerian homes have power.

Under Buhari Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world.

Our currency noosedived under Buhari. The naira was about 180 to a dollar in 2015 but today under Buhari it is almost 600 naira to a dollar. Lol
Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by ifiokjohn(m): 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
morgstreme:

As usual,Urchin peasant IDIOTS like you that NEVER had the "good" life lack respect for their elders and decorum.

ASUU's complaints have been for over 16 years..even in the early 90's when I was in the university,ASUU went on strike under IBB..Don't be silly!

Buhari has given the ASUU good audience and has even paid them over 260Billion owed them by your USELESS THIEVING GEJ government...the records are there for all to see..

Is this gibberish talk from you about Jonathan..Iwu nwa afor Igbo,cos that's what a host of them do;support someone that has no regard for them politically..

You are just one helluva child of no consequence..

Your upbringing is POOR and you are not MENTALLY vast!

Yours is to oppose for the sake of putrid opposition..

Pls go and hang with your mates and banter..
Yes yes blame the past govt for his failures. Blamers!!

I didn't not insult u,but u are insulting me, well what do I expect from someone without good family upbringing.

He paid them money and yet they're going on strike? You re an idiot.

If Buhari really cared about education won't he do his best to avoid this possible strike but the dullard....well, what do I know.

Afterall we all know Dull and unintelligent people make the bulk of the population and it is those unintelligent people (like you) that voted the man a second time.
Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by ifiokjohn(m): 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
morgstreme:

So in 2012,Buhari was President

I can swear that you are not up to 40...

And even if you are,you are still a kid to me..

UNINFORMED juvenile!
Na u be kid. Idiot. Are companies not still leaving Nigeria in drove?
I remember your APC said in 6 months a good govt can fix Power..it been 7 years and they're unable too. So I guess with that statement we have gotten our answers on them being a good or bad govt
Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by ifiokjohn(m): 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
morgstreme:

How old is this kid

This was in 2009.....

Buhari was President then..

MOHRUN!!!!
in Buhari Regime as military President, Nigeria was shit.. infact nigga blame the middlemen then. Today he is still blaming them for his failure.
ASUU went on strike doing that time.
Nigerians couldn't eat food and could hardly afford good food but children like you knows nothing.

You're a big fool and I'm sure your parents are disappointed in you for supporting a failure.
Fool
Re: The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 by eegold: 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
morgstreme:

Miscreant!!!

May the PAIN of Buhari as President kee you dere in your rundown, WRETCHED hamlet..

Nkita Ohia!
May the hardship Buhari brought upon Nigeria kee you kee all of una when Dey support am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun / Atiku Locks Down Owerri / Policeman Arrests Passengers For Commenting On #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.