Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,824 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Lady Seeks Advice Over Boyfriend Who's Obsessed With Wearing Her G-strings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Seeks Advice Over Boyfriend Who's Obsessed With Wearing Her G-strings (413 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour / Video Of Cardi B's Accident On Stage AS Her G-string Came Loose As She Twerk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Seeks Advice Over Boyfriend Who's Obsessed With Wearing Her G-strings by Linadinna: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lady Seeks Advice Over Boyfriend Who's Obsessed With Wearing Her G-Strings

Re: Lady Seeks Advice Over Boyfriend Who's Obsessed With Wearing Her G-strings by Linadinna: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
A lady has taken to social media to reveal that her boyfriend has a habit of wearing her underwear.

According to the lady, the boyfriend claims that he finds the underwear to be comfortable, that's why he wears them.

The lady, disapproving of this and telling the boyfriend that she finds his wearing of her undies weird, the boyfriend began giving her attitude and now she's forced to become comfortable with it because she doesn't want to lose the boyfriend.

Read her post below:

"Hi Auntie Momoza. Please keep me anonymous. My boyfriend has this habit of wearing my undies. He says they are comfortable.

I told him I find it weird and he became distant. Now I'm forced to be okay with him wearing my undies because I love and miss him. My question is why would a man who is straight want to wear my g-string?"

Re: Lady Seeks Advice Over Boyfriend Who's Obsessed With Wearing Her G-strings by Linadinna: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Lady Seeks Advice Over Boyfriend Who's Obsessed With Wearing Her G-strings by harqinhola(m): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
Your BF na gay ! U don marry brother Tunde ..
Re: Lady Seeks Advice Over Boyfriend Who's Obsessed With Wearing Her G-strings by Totilopussylick(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
harqinhola:
Your BF na gay ! U don marry brother Tunde ..

Na bob risky species
Re: Lady Seeks Advice Over Boyfriend Who's Obsessed With Wearing Her G-strings by habsydiamond(m): 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
Everything nowadays is risky about Bob.... If u know u know.. First of all, aunty go and get ur self another guy cos this one dey shithole he like pass oo. When iron hit iron e dey easy oooo unlike when Iron hit foam.
Re: Lady Seeks Advice Over Boyfriend Who's Obsessed With Wearing Her G-strings by Boogyman557: 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Lady Seeks Advice Over Boyfriend Who's Obsessed With Wearing Her G-strings by HopeNeverDies: 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dammm!!! LoL
Re: Lady Seeks Advice Over Boyfriend Who's Obsessed With Wearing Her G-strings by Higgies(m): 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
No big deal.
Let him wear whatever makes him cool.
Re: Lady Seeks Advice Over Boyfriend Who's Obsessed With Wearing Her G-strings by Jeon(f): 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
shocked
maybe he's a fan boy to this man
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Seeks Advice Over Boyfriend Who's Obsessed With Wearing Her G-strings by Aboks(m): 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
Na bobrisky bro be dat

(1) (Reply)

H / . / Why Are Caribbeans So Violent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.