Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,472 members, 7,843,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him (1725 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2011
Natasha,,:

I don't have to use one before I know. vast experience? well it has proven you don't know how to use a condom correctly

Shorty,
Theory is different from practicals.
Your response confirms that you are a VIRGIN and you don't know what you are talking about.
Heavy activity can tear a condomn.
Pubic hairs can tear condomns.
It is not about knowing how to use one okay.
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2011
Richvkunt:

Brother,I hope I am not talking to a virgin.
Go back and read my posts very well,after getting off your high horse.
Condoms have been proven to be unreliable,its not rocket science,just goggle it.

so now you have NO MORE EXPERIENCE in the subject?! Google is where you got all your info?!

pls professor, show me on your "Google" where it says that there is something better than condom to prevent from infections/pregnancy DURING SEX. . . . . . . . . i will be waiting.

You sound so sensitive and touchy,you need to take a cold shower and chill out.
If you don't agree with me,there is no need to be insultive,just say so.
This is a public forum,and everyone is entitled to his opinion.
Thanks.

people come here to learn and get enlightened about different subjects SO i will definitely be "sensitive" and "touchy" when people, like yourself, write about things they have absolutely NO clue about.

btw who insulted you?! just because i have shown you that you make no sense, doesnt automatically means i am insulting you. in fact, you are the one who is insulting the whole NL community with what you wrote. lol
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 27, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

so now you have NO MORE EXPERIENCE in the subject?! Google is where you got all your info?!

pls professor, show me on your "Google" where it says that there is something better than condom to prevent from infections/pregnancy DURING SEX. . . . . . . . . i will be waiting.

people come here to learn and get enlightened about different subjects SO i will definitely be "sensitive" and "touchy" when people, like yourself, write about things they have absolutely NO clue about.

btw who insulted you?! just because i have shown you that you make no sense, doesnt automatically means i am insulting you. in fact, you are the one who is insulting the whole NL community with what you wrote. lol

1.Abstainance.
2. I assure you that I know what I am talking about and I am vastly experienced.
3.If you don't know what an insult is,then I fear for you.People should learn to be tolerant of other peoples views because that is what makes the world go round.I don't know if you are a condomn salesman or a public relations officer for a condomn production company,but I feel people need to know that condomns are NOT foolproof and are liable to break during useage,as such the use of condomns can lead to STDs and HIV.As I said before the most reliable method to prevent STDs,HIV or unwanted pregnancy is abstainance.Not that i am a Saint or that I practice what I preach.
4.Insulting the whole NL community, Very funneee, So you are the knight in shinning armour come to save everybody?Are you the sherrif of NL?Bursting in with both guns blazing?As I said you need to chill out and take a COLD shower.Be less angry.Always count to ten before you respond .And as you grow up you will realise that you can't always have things your way.PEOPLE will always have Different views:Its the way of the world.
This is my last post to you on this matter.Thank you and goodnight.
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by Natasha2(f): 11:55am On Jun 27, 2011
Richvkunt:

Shorty,
Theory is different from practicals.
Your response confirms that you are a VIRGIN and you don't know what you are talking about.
Heavy activity can tear a condomn.
Pubic hairs can tear condomns.
It is not about knowing how to use one okay.

its pointless to argue with you, say what you like, its about knowing how to use one tongue If you know how to use it correctly it wouldn't tear always or are you sure you even buy your size? undecided
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by babeface3: 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2011
no need for controversy, all pieces of advice still valued. pregnancy/abortion still contested. more facts are coming out. My guy said withdrawal method was what he had been using. the last time he made love to the girl, he remebered she held him back when he wanted to withraw before ejaculation; he cant remeber if it still enetered but he said "may be". She was not holding him back in the past when he was withdrawing. He remebered she had once told him that jumping up after heavenly feeling causes heart attack to men, still during this her last visit. This is so dramatic.
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by tpia5: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2011
How is it dramatic.

I guess you mean s.tupid of the guy.
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by LordReed(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2011
@MBJ
Talking with Richvkunt is like banging your head against a brick wall: round and round without making any headway plus you'll get a head (and hand) ache lol.

@OP
Men your guy walked right into it. As someone said cunny man die cunny man bury am. He was playing games and himself got played. If he is man enough he should tell her to keep it but he will not marry her (If he has the balls).
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@MBJ
Talking with Richvkunt is like banging your head against a brick wall: round and round without making any headway plus you'll get a head (and hand) ache lol.

yeah man, i just figured that out, i give up.
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 28, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@MBJ

l

Now where did you crawl out from?
As I once told you on another thread,YOU ARE A CHEER LEADER.
You need to sew a skirt and pee sitting down like a woman.
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by LordReed(m): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2011
@Richvkunt
Sorry I didn't come to bang my head on a wall lol.
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by kpolli(m): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2011
did he Bleep her against his will too??
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Richvkunt
Sorry I didn't come to slam my head on a wall lol.

So why are you running your big mouth like the bytch cheer leader you are?
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by delicious1(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2011
Deliberately got pregnant for him.
Well let him deliberately deny it. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts About Relationships / Blind Dates... Share Your Experience! / Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.