Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? (19539 Views)

A Top Secret Everyone I Mean Every Single Person On Earth should know / 14 Ways To Enjoy Valentine’s Day As A Single Person - Gistvic / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by ume1000: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
TheMostComplex1:

You just mirrored my thoughts
your thought actually exposed Nigerian girls for the leeches they are

You be like Nigerian girls for don empty that fridge

Contrary to your opinion the fridge indicates that he is a single man(has no leech in his life)
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Elidrisy20: 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
I'm gonna be playing COD, Far cry, Resident evil, FIFA and other games. I got my music and I got enough snack for the ride wink . Singles aren't loners contrary to the popular stereotypes. I'm really enjoying it this way.
guy na only you get this thing for fridge? You sure say no be super market you snap that picture
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by kambili999(f): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
Prettyclown:
Where in the east
a place of a place in a place
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Blesyn22(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
I'll go to work, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat,... eat, eat and sleep. Did I mention I'll eat, eat, eat, eat and eat?
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by zoomman(m): 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
aanuoluwami14:

Oponu
I didn't abuse you in anyway, all the same, happy Val in advance ✌️.
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Chudyfuto(m): 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
lereinter:

Hope it's not Ukraine

No bro, Germany.... Any amount I will appreciate... You can vc me
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by SheCeo(f): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
I'm gonna be playing COD, Far cry, Resident evil, FIFA and other games. I got my music and I got enough snack for the ride wink . Singles aren't loners contrary to the popular stereotypes. I'm really enjoying it this way.

Why so many capri sonnes?
Or do have children? grin
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by ourunivibes(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
how far bro.... please reply my email.. would love to swap some CDs with you
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by kingsceemark(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
aanuoluwami14:

Ask your sisters

Baby girl, can you be my VAL?
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Pegi23(f): 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
Buying gifts for my self tho and acting surprised

Actually op u no get sense..I'm in my house come and beat me na
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by mokinde(m): 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hi
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by mokinde(m): 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
Testing
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Unrated900(m): 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Guy forget this na super-mat not ur Ouse
No body me mugu here
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by batb: 2:33am On Feb 14, 2022
Aduke23:
Same way normal beings spend theirs. Moreover, what's so special about valentine, filled with lust? If u are vigilant enough, the amount of used condoms u will see around will be beyond your comprehension. And they are celebrating the so called love day.
So for your sick mind, celebration of love does not include sex! Some of you confused ignorant people should die already and stop wasting our breathing space!
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Joxxie(m): 3:53am On Feb 14, 2022
AdeOri99:
To me, every day is the same, if I celebrate a date, I am just being considerate of those around me.

Given Val gift to who I cared for though, but I am sure tomorrow won't make any difference to me, just another day on earth.

You sounds reliable and cool headed
E be tinse��❣️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by SoapQueen(f): 4:00am On Feb 14, 2022
Dajuyoung:

Yeah NFT. What does it entails. A friend sent me an anime image asking if I can create such and sell. So I don't understand.

Okay. Yeah. Like online art.
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Joxxie(m): 4:05am On Feb 14, 2022
Dress codely(red and white),Go out there choose a better lady(olosho) or anyone....have fun and refreshments with her....make her feel romantic...
Straight to my Big mouka foam,oxlade her and do sextapes
Before you know the day is gone

Happy Valentine to nairalanders❣️❣️�

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by ave4(f): 8:45am On Feb 14, 2022
Happy Valentine ! Well,it's not a weekend stuff or public holiday and I'm at work now. So for me it's going to be relaxation after a sumptuous meal watching films, communicating with friends and family. Valentine isn't just for lovers. I've had invitations from men to catch some fun tonight but I'll pass. I don't want sympathy or be taken advantage of by anybody.
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 14, 2022
Well,nothing much…
Have got a pack of Lucky strike Cig and a liquor and play some VDO games and maybe a tablet of MDMA and I’m good. Happy all day! Happier than them lovers.
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by OvertheTop(m): 11:21am On Feb 14, 2022
Easy5265:

You are killing yourself thinking you are enjoying. All of this is poison.

what should he be doing instead?
give us ideas....
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Easy5265: 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
OvertheTop:

what should he be doing instead?
give us ideas....

He should start with detoxifying his refrigerator.
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by omololu251(m): 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
Okay.
I specificalize in pile foundation too.

Pnorh:

Yeah,... presently at where I’m currently doing my I.T
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Dajuyoung: 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
Can you guide me though how it works or prolly recommend me a tutor. Thanks
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Bouncing2(m): 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Senomii:

So u don't hv a girlfriend?
H*ll NO embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.