Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? (19536 Views)

A Top Secret Everyone I Mean Every Single Person On Earth should know / 14 Ways To Enjoy Valentine’s Day As A Single Person - Gistvic / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Owen247: 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Abeg wetin dey happend on dat day?
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Ijoba85: 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ladies with no guy , hala at your boy , let's hang out and enjoy the day in our own way ...Waiting
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Chibuezem(m): 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kingpele:
This is where the world get it wrong ,valentine day is a day God want humanity to remember to let love led in every expect of our daily lives, we are to show love to everybody especially the less privileged, it is a day married couples should celebrate the gift of love from God into their lives..however it is not a day to celebrate sexual immorality amongst unmarried teenagers and adults that are too lazy to get married and do it in proper way..sex is for legally married people only dear be happy and show true love to your neighbours, celebrate with them and be happy
God did not implement valentine day abeg
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Easy5265: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
maticar:

It's Twitter pics

Fake lifers everywhere

I dont care if its his or not. One shouldnt be deliberately poisoning himself.
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Roseteetee(f): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
No be only valentine
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Roseteetee(f): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
I will carry myself go flex,valentine ko,vanilla ni.
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by tiswell(m): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
orlahtohbadt:
This picture wey I see on top twitter. Fake lifer spotted.
I thought I was the only one angry
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Uchesis: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
Cumtroller:
With Jada Fire and Lexington Steele on Screen.

Jada Fire has fake silicone tits. I like them natural
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Peteridiata1001: 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
Numbers 9:11
They must offer the Passover ..., at twilight on the fourteenth day of the second month. They must eat the Passover lamb at that time with bitter salad greens and bread made without yeast.
Happy Valentine in advance.
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Anniemae(f): 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
I'm gonna be playing COD, Far cry, Resident evil, FIFA and other games. I got my music and I got enough snack for the ride wink . Singles aren't loners contrary to the popular stereotypes. I'm really enjoying it this way.

Did you have to steal this picture from Twitter? cheesy
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Jeromejnr(m): 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Chibuchris:

I don't know how you guys do it, my problem once I stock up like this,omo I fit finish everything in two three days.

I really don't know how to control my self especially if it's weekend.thats why I don't stock ooo because I know no how to control not to chop ��.

Same with me

1 Like

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by ojonugba2014(m): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kingpele:
This is where the world get it wrong ,valentine day is a day God want humanity to remember to let love led in every expect of our daily lives, we are to show love to everybody especially the less privileged, it is a day married couples should celebrate the gift of love from God into their lives..however it is not a day to celebrate sexual immorality amongst unmarried teenagers and adults that are too lazy to get married and do it in proper way..sex is for legally married people only dear be happy and show true love to your neighbours,
celebrate with them and be happy

Carry your preaching go front ABEG.

This place no be church
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by ozegidon(m): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
EkiranAlexmedia:
QUIZ: How will you, a single person, spend Valentine's Day?

Nairalanders, it's another Valentine's lovers celebration. This moment is unique for the dress code by the lovers, some go to Beach, cinema house, restaurants, bars and lounges and even hotels to enjoy themselves with their lovers.

You, as a single lady or guy that is not in a relationship, what are u going to do to keep yourself from boredom in this special day.

How will you, a single person, spend Valentine's Day?

[color=#990000][/color]A bottle of�wine, a packet of benson switch and food.. with beautiful country jams likeTim mcgraw, kenny rogers and don williams....that's all!
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by alexvic12: 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Like every other day it is.
I'll probably do some jobs, but I'm definitely staying indoors.
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Bowwow11(m): 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
I really prefer to spend my Val single or with my pals because spending it with this so called girlfriend is like a waste of funds. the only time I will spend Val with only a lady that am legally married too not this chew gum blood suckling girlfriends of this modern day.
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by aboyaji(m): 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
Munzy14:

Is not about going abstinence, it is about just that 14th stuff...Anyway you know best...

But, oya leave singles thread jaree...You no dey single cheesy

My guy, I'm not yet married oh. I live alone abeg.
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Richy419: 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Am happy it's on Monday am spending it at work no worries work plenty for my table to attend to jare
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Munzy14(m): 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
aboyaji:

My guy, I'm not yet married oh. I live alone abeg.
Single aboy.. grin grin
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Chrislova(m): 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
Deicide:
No way your fridge is like this and you single
then what wrong with that...?
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Anny505(m): 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
I'm gonna be playing COD, Far cry, Resident evil, FIFA and other games. I got my music and I got enough snack for the ride wink . Singles aren't loners contrary to the popular stereotypes. I'm really enjoying it this way.

Big man abeg drop location make I come join you play FIFA mbok
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
Wahala for who no get Valentine and Valentino... i don dey laugh since oooo..

LOL
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Chrislova(m): 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy nothing new bro
seyz91:
Mtchewww! Who valentine epp?

Another day for our vagina people to be booked in hotel and bleeped all day long by different dick

Nothing new, nothing special undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Chrislova(m): 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
damn bro u gonna finish all dis? grin grin grin
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Chrislova(m): 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
Who val help
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Caseywilliams(m): 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
EkiranAlexmedia:
QUIZ: How will you, a single person, spend Valentine's Day?

Nairalanders, it's another Valentine's lovers celebration. This moment is unique for the dress code by the lovers, some go to Beach, cinema house, restaurants, bars and lounges and even hotels to enjoy themselves with their lovers.

You, as a single lady or guy that is not in a relationship, what are u going to do to keep yourself from boredom in this special day.

How will you, a single person, spend Valentine's Day?

two of my homeboys Dey throw their birthday bash on 14th... anyway like this we go soon drive komot go book suit
nah me and my babe strictly indoors that day, she go dey help my roll my sk....no ask me if she dey smoke ooh Cox she no dey do that kind thing.
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by bibianna(f): 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
It depends on the question I already asked Seun!
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Caseywilliams(m): 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
pls stop it grin grin grin
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Bouncing2:
Gonna play soccer on an empty stomach as usual undecided
So u don't hv a girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ijoba85:
Ladies with no guy , hala at your boy , let's hang out and enjoy the day in our own way ...Waiting
Na only ladies be human beings abi? The rest of us na sand, pot and stone

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Aimerosa25(f): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
I'll go to church in the evening for a program
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by oochi123(f): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
Na to sleep o..

1 Like

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by DoveBeauty(f): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
As a single lady with no guy, I'll spend it at home. Doing those things I've always been postponing. When I'm done I'll call my friends to wish them a happy Valentine's day. Then sleep well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? / How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.