Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests (34111 Views)

Again, Lai Mohammed Berates CNN Over Lekki Toll Gate Shootings / Lockdown: Canadian Government Gave Us N626k Each, I'm Not Coming Home - Nigerian / A Nigerian, Orioye Owolebi Dares Donald Trump On Twitter Over Iran Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests by CribsofLagos(m): 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Now he has a point..let me see who's sensible enough to counter and prove his Statement baseless..
The countdown starts now..

A Canadian high court declared the protest on ambassador bridge unlawful because it impedes commerce between the USA and Canada. The legitimacy of the protest was adjudicated ....in NIGERIA protesters were ASSASSINATED extra judicial killings...Spot the difference sir!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests by emilo2bad: 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Blitzerz:

Please add the number of people that have been shot by soldiers since the Canada protests started?

Countdown starts.
Has anyone been shot by soldiers in endsars protest? Don't mention Lekki audio death with no dead bodies. Even a goat have owner
Re: Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests by Blitzerz: 11:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
emilo2bad:

Has anyone been shot by soldiers in endsars protest? Don't mention Lekki audio death with no dead bodies. Even a goat have owner
Even your sangolu governor admitted at least 2 people died.

Continue defending animals.....
Be waiting for fashola camera
Re: Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests by tempest01(m): 2:48am On Feb 14, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6985498/counter-thread-lai-mohammed-berates
thundafire Please modify your post with this counter thread

FERNANDEZISBACK here is the counter you asked for.
Re: Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests by sslcrypt: 4:10am On Feb 14, 2022
seunny4lif:

Yes, I know about uniforms men only know how to open fire, that a shame but pray you don’t get deal with by European police because they are wicked when it’s come to protect.

Utterly nonsense, you break the rules you do the time. A European police won't and will never intimidate a citizen or a foreigner. But in Nigeria it's the opposite, men in uniform here live their life intimidating who they have been mandated to serve and protect. Even if their is a racist official amongst the ranks in security outfits, the rule of law prevents them from materializing because they know the punishment. I am European married to a Nigerian, and I have resided in Nigeria and my country long enough to confidently say law enforcement agent here don't follow rule of law. It's for this reason I find Nigerians admirable because they survive daily with no form of protection.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests by Doyou2019: 5:20am On Feb 14, 2022
ayshacom:
I hope my fellow Nigerians will see that no matter how u lose confident in our leaders, they still have some sense in regards to some issues.

Some sense Only a whipped dog would speak this way
Re: Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests by emilo2bad: 7:34am On Feb 14, 2022
Blitzerz:
Even your sangolu governor admitted at least 2 people died.
Continue defending animals..... Be waiting for fashola camera
Names of the people
Re: Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests by seunny4lif(m): 9:33am On Feb 14, 2022
WTF?
European police don’t do what?
Lol
Do you know how many people were injured in Paris on Saturday protest by the police officers.

Call anyone in France to see the how the police have been beating the shit out of the protecters and same in Holland and Belgium.
sslcrypt:

Utterly nonsense, you break the rules you do the time. A European police won't and will never intimidate a citizen or a foreigner. But in Nigeria it's the opposite, men in uniform here live their life intimidating who they have been mandated to serve and protect. Even if their is a racist official amongst the ranks in security outfits, the rule of law prevents them from materializing because they know the punishment. I am European married to a Nigerian, and I have resided in Nigeria and my country long enough to confidently say law enforcement agent here don't follow rule of law. It's for this reason I find Nigerians admirable because they survive daily with no form of protection.
Re: Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests by SaintNemesis(f): 9:54am On Feb 14, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=307481021412959&id=100064531906658
"If there is no Nigeria, no one will be talking of freedom of expression or freedom of association and the likes."
Truth: Before Nigeria was created there was absolute freedom of expression and association. People lived in peace with their tribal neighbours.
Re: Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests by sslcrypt: 10:30am On Feb 14, 2022
seunny4lif:
WTF?
European police don’t do what?
Lol
Do you know how many people were injured in Paris on Saturday protest by the police officers.

Call anyone in France to see the how the police have been beating the shit out of the protecters and same in Holland and Belgium.
You don't know the factor that plays into the policing system. I worked in the risk assessment unit for years in a European country, I don't fully know how the system in France works but we do have an OECD framework fusion center whereby security and intelligence matters are shared.
One thing you should understand is that the threat to european Nations face high destructive threats from subversive elements to destructive elements. Just France alone from my last record there are active subversive elements from Russia interference, to china subversion to right wing operations that can send the country to civil war.. to Turkey underlying support for Islamic element, to active jihadist network to allies of autocratic nation's looking to divide the west.You have no idea what the western Nations goes through, it's the reason why we don't respect autocracy because we see them as cowards who just ropes in everything including human rights because they are not capable of putting out the elements mentioned above.
Re: Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests by seunny4lif(m): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2022
Bro, Common grin grin
Russia did what? Blaming Russia and China for their problems while same France and so called allies are known to fund and support anti government protect around the world.
Tell that to a kid cool
I bet you don't know that in Finland and many EU countries, you need government approved before you can protect yet same EU will call Russia and China bad people for passing same law.
sslcrypt:

You don't know the factor that plays into the policing system. I worked in the risk assessment unit for years in a European country, I don't fully know how the system in France works but we do have an OECD framework fusion center whereby security and intelligence matters are shared.
One thing you should understand is that the threat to european Nations face high destructive threats from subversive elements to destructive elements. Just France alone from my last record there are active subversive elements from Russia interference, to china subversion to right wing operations that can send the country to civil war.. to Turkey underlying support for Islamic element, to active jihadist network to allies of autocratic nation's looking to divide the west.You have no idea what the western Nations goes through, it's the reason why we don't respect autocracy because we see them as cowards who just ropes in everything including human rights because they are not capable of putting out the elements mentioned above.
Re: Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests by OdenKelechi(m): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
For once, this liar has made valid points.
Re: Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests by zedman1(m): 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
The problem I've had with Nigerians since the inception of the internet is that they have blatantly chosen not to be objective in their reasonings. Once they hold on to a course, there's nothing you can do to convince them that where they are headed is in the wrong direction. There are many times when people they've chosen to see as their enemies actually do or say the right thing, but they just fail to see the truth because their mindset has been programmed to always see wrong in everyone who does not belong to their political/religious/ethnic line of thought. I saw the bullsh*t in that stup*d endsars protest even before it began, but trust us, we're always moved to align with the crowd.... The internet showed me this clearly. Bar man, oya knack me another one make I yarn my chest today like the other few days.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests by ayshacom: 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Doyou2019:

Some sense Only a whipped dog would speak this way
is your father dat is whipped!
Re: Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Now he has a point..let me see who's sensible enough to counter and prove his Statement baseless..
The countdown starts now..
V
Re: Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
seunny4lif:
The funny thing was Canada government called them Terrorists cheesy
Yet if it’s China, then you will see same Canada and all her allies showing the news like China is blocking freedom of movement cheesy
For example there are massive protests going on in Belg and France but MSM will not report it.
EU offices in Belgium and France have been destroyed, police and the military have been deployed to the street yet no news about this.

That’s the reason they are using Russia this Russia that to cover up.
They want Russia to invade Ukraine to take away all their own domestic problems

https://twitter.com/AnonymeCitoyen
France right now

V

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers / Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally / Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.