Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) (70614 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics / The Proud Yahoo Boy In Viral Ritual Video Arrested (Photo) / Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by teemac01(m): 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
like say the guy dey fatten her up for four years for slaughter...shey wahala no come too much like dis...
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bounceboune7:
Either staged or not i really don't care but I wish our girls can get d message.

Our girls need to understand that money isn't easy to come by like that for people to b throwing it around anyhow.

If money is that easy like that guy is spending it n making u believe,y your father no get billions for account?
What about your uncle's?

A guy will buy a phone of 350k (someone salary) for u without blinking an eye,he will spend millions without budget n in your little mind u believe it's that easy right.

Think twice
This one you typing like you are talking to sensible gender? This girls will never listen Na chill with the big boys they know
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
jojo1415:
When she was eating his money and calling him a mug,she did not know the reverse was the case...u want to chill with big boys that has money...more lik u
grin grin angry
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Wealthier: 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
All na clout

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Prettychild(f): 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
enebelid9:
Lady cries bitter as she discovered she has been used for� ritual by boyfriend.

Everyone should be careful.

Watch full video ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrohEOPFjDI
Ask God to have mercy on you, then go to the nearest Mountain of Fire church for deliverance. Crying will not change your situation now
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Fashionista01(f): 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
What is her location so that I will give one empty bucket to fill it tears. Their is consequence for any bad action performed on this earth.
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Angeldemon: 12:02am On Feb 15, 2022
SERVES HER RIGHT

THEY WILL SEE GOOD BOYS TO DATE AND MALTREAT THEM. THEN JUMP INTO HANDS OF BADBOYS BECAUSE OF GREED.

NEVER PITY ANY OF THESE GIRLS THAT FALL INTO RITUALISTS HANDS
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by doctor20202020(m): 3:33am On Feb 15, 2022
They love money and iPhone, useless children they u want to date hard working guys long throat
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by doctor20202020(m): 3:33am On Feb 15, 2022
They love money and iPhone, useless children they u want to date hard working guys long throat they no go learn
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by geodemainguy(m): 7:29am On Feb 15, 2022
uthlaw:
I cannot date a guy without car,
I cannot date a man who can't buy me iPhone,
I cannot date a man who is not staying in lekki..
If you run mad,another one go use you...
Useless gender!
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by geodemainguy(m): 7:57am On Feb 15, 2022
ukaface:
Abi you no want this kine real nigga for your sister ni

Savage

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by JOACHINpedro: 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
zolajpower:

Comrade local man can get but it is outside here if only you won't go there and destroy her group with begging for handout . The group is genuine . Check this AAL a lady called cami_ezege on TikTok . You will know that there ladies who loves for you not money. Check now and see the rest of mind the big mouth nija get get grin
I have my own fiancee too from USA cool fyi

Modified ; bros I am given you a tip oo no go soil that group with scamming or begging. It's for mature men not for yahoo or begging.
Thank you
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by CALCULUS16: 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
Na clout chasing
Look at the previous message before she and her boyfriend started their rubbish. She is the owner of the phone

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by davillian(m): 2:27am On Feb 17, 2022
Seems nobody here saw the chat was between she and her boyfriend cheesy....
Eyes of the eagle
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Machinegun91(m): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2022
I love this news
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by toprealman: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
Good acting.....awoni "my boyfriend".
I hope you don't fall victim in real life thoug but your acting is OK
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
Girls only date guys that look rich and go broke in pocket. Thats my prob with girls of nowadays
Smart guys disguise with wretched identity not knowing they have over 4m inside aza. Sense..[/quote] Confused gender
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by aimmoney9: 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
Digressing, e get this mosquito wey dey disturb me lyk say I kill him mama....... grin grin grin

If I catch em eh e go follow him ancestors....... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) / Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos) / Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.