Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) (70625 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics / The Proud Yahoo Boy In Viral Ritual Video Arrested (Photo) / Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2022
so far he's your bf, na for better for worse

what does a lady bring to the table than to be used by many material freak dudes. to some dudes you can't be useless somewhat of not being useful for ritual

majority of ladies when next you're coming to earth, come with full brain transplant

Naira Marley and the rest of Nigeria artistes dey yab una most but na una still be their highest fans......fish brain indeed

14 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Hamachi(f): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2022
wink cry
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by alloy123: 9:34am On Feb 14, 2022
angry angryAre u sure?
enebelid9:
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Beatoa: 9:34am On Feb 14, 2022
Ehya
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Flamzey00(m): 9:35am On Feb 14, 2022
Hahahaha dem don use this one place 2… Guys are not smiling at all. She don use mouth take chop inside her own glory lol. May God/Allah continue to protect us Oooo. May we not jam Agbako

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by hollamanng(m): 9:35am On Feb 14, 2022
Wawelexy:
Dior........

Dem no use u, you poor like church rat...

Dem come use u, u dey wear designer, carry Brazilian hair, still dey use iphone with beta money for aza..

My sister, u re an ungrateful person...

But on a serious note, that guy should be track and jailed if truly they confirm say him use her...

Case is dead on arrival

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Trustedpronet: 9:35am On Feb 14, 2022
Kylekent59:
The used ones continue to lose weight so fast till they dry up and die.

You are very correct...exactly what happened to a lady I knew back then. Those wey dey look for rich guys should continue.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by jojo1415: 9:35am On Feb 14, 2022
U think say u wise abi?.....mumu girl,u want to chop from where u did not sow

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Wawelexy(m): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2022
hollamanng:

Case is dead on arrival
l
No, if there re concrete proof...

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by watchindelta(m): 9:37am On Feb 14, 2022
Really or just for fun?
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by kponkedenge(m): 9:37am On Feb 14, 2022
When your bf doesn't have a reasonable source of income, but keeps spending lavishly on you.... As a smart girl, you need to ask questions.

But most girls don't care..... the truth is that many young girls out there have been used already.... But many don't know.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Clickguy44: 9:37am On Feb 14, 2022
Who cares?
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Omniman(m): 9:37am On Feb 14, 2022
Lol dem no dey ever hear word
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by reubenobi(m): 9:37am On Feb 14, 2022
All for the skit.. mumu

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by CharleyBright(m): 9:37am On Feb 14, 2022
Hhmmm.
This young generation are useless and too brazenly diabolic.
The girls are too greedy and want luxurious things from guys without caring about the source.
The boys are fixated on illicit wealth at all cost even if to kill anyone to get wealth. And usually, the girl friends are the primary victims.

Today is the Valentine, many girls will sell their destinies to useless boys in the name of Valentine love and sex.
What many girls don't know is that as they open their legs in sexual beds today, some of them will be use as victims for money rituals.

Beware of young men of these generation. If a guy truly loves and find you worthy, he will not waste time in wanting to marry you even if he doesn't have the capacity. A guy only keeps you as his girl friend because if doesn't consider you to be his wife. And by being a mere gf, you can be a candidate for rituals

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by BadNews: 9:38am On Feb 14, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by ukaface(f): 9:38am On Feb 14, 2022
pitroski:
When she dey collect iphone Sha she care to asked when the money is coming from

The guy na real nigga I sware
Abi you no want this kine real nigga for your sister ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by DuMebi1030: 9:38am On Feb 14, 2022
Otutu zeh shocked shocked
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by sojisenai(m): 9:38am On Feb 14, 2022
They would never learn.

If you want the best keys to earning online... Check my signature, I am giving a ebook out for a token.
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Cokahot: 9:39am On Feb 14, 2022
We are not talking about Belgium or high grade UK used. How to quickly know you have been used.

1. From no where,u go begin dry up.
2. You run mad.
3. You remain unmarried even at age 35
4. U still hop from one car to the other

8 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by BloomingDale(f): 9:39am On Feb 14, 2022
uthlaw:
I cannot date a guy without car,
I cannot date a man who can't buy me iPhone,
I cannot date a man who is not staying in lekki..
If you run mad,another one go use you...
Useless gender!

The Black Woman is God and she will judge you. Keep calling her useless.

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by ibechris(m): 9:40am On Feb 14, 2022
nachisunday:
Girls only date guys that look rich and go broke in pocket. Thats my prob with girls of nowadays
Smart guys disguise with wretched identity not knowing they have over 4m inside aza. Sense..

How much is 4million naira?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by kuntash: 9:41am On Feb 14, 2022
lots of concocted stories lately all to trend ..
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by jojo1415: 9:41am On Feb 14, 2022
One down...Next girl should fall in line sharp sharp

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by BloomingDale(f): 9:42am On Feb 14, 2022
uthlaw:
I cannot date a guy without car,
I cannot date a man who can't buy me iPhone,
I cannot date a man who is not staying in lekki..
If you run mad,another one go use you...
Useless gender!

The pope worshipping the Black woman, while they gave you White Jesus to worship.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by uthlaw: 9:42am On Feb 14, 2022
BloomingDale:

The Black Woman is God and she will judge you. Keep calling her useless.
what is this one saying... Nothing women contribute to this world only to hard more problems!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by nedekid: 9:42am On Feb 14, 2022
The girl is just panicked for nothing.
All I can see here is a Guyman guying another Guyman.
If you know you know.
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Childofaking: 9:43am On Feb 14, 2022
If they have used you for ritual and you are still alive, thank God.
Because anything the devil has stolen from you, God can restore.
Just run to Christ for your deliverance.
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by HilcomTech(m): 9:43am On Feb 14, 2022
Na craze dey worry the girl.
Didn't she know the implications of collecting gifts from Yahoo boys?

Besides, rituals don't even work sef

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by uthlaw: 9:43am On Feb 14, 2022
BloomingDale:

The pope worshipping the Black woman, while they gave you the Black man white Jesus to worship.
I rather worship a white man than a black woman!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by uptownemmygee(m): 9:43am On Feb 14, 2022
Today is Monday morning I need money not all these clout chasing videos

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos) / Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) / Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.