Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) (70612 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics / The Proud Yahoo Boy In Viral Ritual Video Arrested (Photo) / Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by koyyess: 10:18am On Feb 14, 2022
Girls will start dating only rich older men.

Na the younger evil broke men go lose las las.

Dem fit straff their fellow ritualist when girls don port finish. grin
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Nonexisting: 10:20am On Feb 14, 2022
ukaface:
Make she just do irrevocable charm to bind her soul and his for life.
Is this experience speaking?
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by hotwax: 10:20am On Feb 14, 2022
adecz:

⏩⏩Any Nigerian girl that doesn't want
to take risk with her life should just
kwayetly look for nice, educated Northern chaps to date and settle down with.

☑️☑️☑️Northern dudes are not into all
this fetish, yahoo-yahoo plus, eating shti
sandwich, skull mining stuff.

❌❌However, avoid the Muslims except
you are one.❌❌

what about we whitecollar southerners?

Girls be snubbing me because I am always in suit and neck tie. I am not in dreadlock, slippers and saggy jeans..

See I don't pity those girls...they should all be used for rituals.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by adeyod(m): 10:20am On Feb 14, 2022
Truly crazy things are really happening in this country called Nigeria. Abeg make una subscribe to my channel. This video will help in burning fats in the body system.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddRhbjTcXHo
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Obamaworldwide: 10:24am On Feb 14, 2022
virginboy1:
If you believe ritual is fake, nonsense and rubbish which does not work.

Hit the like button.
I don't know your gender tho,but if you are a female keep chilling with the big boys when time go set e go clear for your eyes

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by kay29000(m): 10:24am On Feb 14, 2022
nachisunday:
Guys are wise in time of using girls, but girls are wise in time of snubbing and choosing rich guys. BE smart and BE wise

Lol
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by nachisunday(m): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2022
kay29000:

Lol
FACT
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Ifebaby16(m): 10:28am On Feb 14, 2022
Too bad cry
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by lagosrd: 10:28am On Feb 14, 2022
enebelid9:
Lady cries bitter as she discovered she has been used for� ritual by boyfriend.

Everyone should be careful.

Watch full video ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrohEOPFjDI

No one used you because if them use you, no be you go dey press phone dey cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Wawelexy(m): 10:29am On Feb 14, 2022
maticar:

how would one prove to a judge that she has been used

i dont think think these fetish and spiritual things are admissible in court, i beg to differ

You re right, but just wondering if the WhatsApp chat could implicate him
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by ukaface(f): 10:30am On Feb 14, 2022
Nonexisting:
Is this experience speaking?
no be only experience Na shiloh
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by amosseun02(m): 10:31am On Feb 14, 2022
You are not nice oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

pitroski:
When she dey collect iphone Sha she care to asked when the money is coming from

The guy na real nigga I sware
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by CSTRR: 10:32am On Feb 14, 2022
How many girls have not been used?

The wages of sin is death.

That verse of scripture is true in this generation more than at any other.
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by kay29000(m): 10:33am On Feb 14, 2022
wifeesnatcher:
so far he's your bf, na for better for worse

what does a lady bring to the table than to be used by many material freak dudes. to some dudes you can't be useless somewhat of not being useful for ritual

majority of ladies when next you're coming to earth, come with full brain transplant

Naira Marley and the rest of Nigeria artistes dey yab una most but na una still be their highest fans......fish brain indeed

That part amazes me. I asked one girl singing that stupid "pata kan, lose kan" song that doesn't she understand the guy is abusing girls like her, she said she doesn't care, that the song is hot. I just tire for the girl.
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Mrbenny001: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2022
Mustiboy:
How can a person be used?

What will happen to you afterwards?

Nigerians will never have sense
Black power is real... this things happen with terrible consequences on those that engages them.
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by CSTRR: 10:36am On Feb 14, 2022
virginboy1:
If you believe ritual is fake, nonsense and rubbish which does not work.

Hit the like button.
There is something called transactions in the spirit realm.

To get something, you have to give something in return.

It's a spiritual law.

To receive divine blessing, you have to sow.

Even God had to give the human life of his son as a sacrifice to pay the price of sin and redeem mankind.

It's this same principle that the children of the devil use to obtain gifts from the devil.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by 27Pushing30: 10:37am On Feb 14, 2022
If you believe this then you are DAFT
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Tobechuckwu(m): 10:38am On Feb 14, 2022
pitroski:
When she dey collect iphone Sha she care to asked when the money is coming from

The guy na real nigga I sware

U are just a fool hailing someone for this evil thing.

Just wait, they will soon use one of ur family members very soon.

It's either u are a Gee boy or u are also into fraudulent acts.

By their fruits, u shall know them.
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by licvil(m): 10:39am On Feb 14, 2022
[quote author=ibechris post=110213449]

How much is 4million naira?

You get ham for aza?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:40am On Feb 14, 2022
TikTok generation
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by CSTRR: 10:40am On Feb 14, 2022
Also I believe all this blood sacrifices are the lowest level of witchcraft.

The higher level of witchcraft don't need to kill.

They will transfer everything that God has given you right from your mother's womb to themselves.

You will be alive but will be an empty shell unless God delivers you and recover everything that they have taken from you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by caracas: 10:40am On Feb 14, 2022
nachisunday:
Girls only date guys that look rich and go broke in pocket. Thats my prob with girls of nowadays
Smart guys disguise with wretched identity not knowing they have over [b]4m inside aza. [/b]Sense..
4 million what?
Naira or dollars?
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Haakeem(m): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2022
CSTRR:

There is something called transactions in the spirit realm.

To get something, you have to give something in return.

It's a spiritual law.

To receive divine blessing, you have to sow.

Even God had to give [s]the human life of his son as a sacrifice to pay the price of sin and redeem mankind.[/s]

It's this same principle that the children of the devil use to obtain gifts from the devil.
Trash!
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by CSTRR: 10:41am On Feb 14, 2022
Haakeem:
Trash!
You are a Muslim.
Stay away from Christian doctrines.
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Haakeem(m): 10:42am On Feb 14, 2022
CSTRR:
You are a Muslim. Stay away from Christian doctrines.
sure.
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Nonexisting: 10:44am On Feb 14, 2022
hotwax:

Back then at school, I used to mingle with Geeboys on campus because I was the admin of a cybercafe. I knew some who patronises herbalists for charms to hypnotize mayes, Charms to fetch money from anything they lay their hands on, e.t.c.

Popular back then was a potion that requires you to sleep with a girl after taking it. Sleeping with a girl is the last procedure of this charm. A friend of mine who was into it explain the nitty gritty to me. He told me, he sleep with random girls (quickie, hookup, one night stand) when he apply the charm. He does not use it on his main girlfriend.

This charm has many varieties
1. Some kills the girl after some time. They get sick after months, die in the process. Only few survive to become disabled.
2. Consume the lady success or fortunes in life. The lady becomes useless in life, he maybe married to a rich man, but the man will also struggle.
3. Some use the fortunes of the girls unborn children. Her children will be poor when they growup, because someone has already spent their money while they were still eggs and sperm. They are many patronizing CAC mountains to pray away their problems.
4. Some become mentally ill with no cure

This is just one charm in all the thousands of yahoo charms out there.
Even if a lady has been used, her body part (head, breast, hands and virgina) can still be further used by another yahoo boy.
So ladies, if you are dating a yahoo boy now and you are not dead, it still does not mean you have not been used. I actually monitored a particular girl that was sexed by this guy.

I was interested in know what will become of her in the future. We are still friends up till today. She does not know why I have been close to her. She has one hair dressing shop in osogbo, and she and her husband are always broke. I do help her out at times. I am not in the position to tell her someone used her. But I always pity her. From her, I believe this yahoo yahoo stuff is not friendly to girls.

You wonder why a female graduate abandon her certificate and opt for hookups/olosho?
You wonder why you are holding Iphone 13 and still begging for urgent 2k, data, 100naira credit?

Girls(body parts and clothing/wearables) are the fuel for yahoo plus. Anytime a white man is proving stuborn refusing to wire money to Femi in Nigeria here, one girl will surely pay for it.
Disclaimer: not all yahoo plus charms requires female sacrifice
Vaginarians will never have sense. Well my papa for village got my back so I can fucck any vaginarian including the ones they have used and nothing go happen. If you try draw from me through the girl you have used, six feet straight.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Spider20: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2022
What's painful is
A simp will kneel and propose marriage to such sacrifice(girl) that has already been condemned a long time ago.

Survey has it that 94.36% of Nigerian ladies has been a sacrificial lamb, all walking dead.
Feel sorry for guys that will mistakenly end up with them
Spits...............

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by toffyz(m): 10:48am On Feb 14, 2022
TkhGuy:
It's Nigerian girls that said they want to marry a God fearing yahoo boy... no be juju be that?
Typical Oxymoron!
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by nachisunday(m): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2022
caracas:
4 million what? Naira or dollars?
$
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2022
What
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by poweredcom(m): 10:51am On Feb 14, 2022
Good for Dem ...all of Dem are useless
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:54am On Feb 14, 2022
Your head is still intact and you're crying that your bf has used you.. Thank your creator that he don't use your head for ritual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) / Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos) / Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.