Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) (70581 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics / The Proud Yahoo Boy In Viral Ritual Video Arrested (Photo) / Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Lekyem25: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Juju matter enter court??
Wawelexy:
Dior........

Dem no use u, you poor like church rat...

Dem come use u, u dey wear designer, carry Brazilian hair, still dey use iphone with beta money for aza..

My sister, u re an ungrateful person...

But on a serious note, that guy should be track and jailed if truly they confirm say him use her...
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Adebowalay(m): 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Wawelexy:
Dior........

Dem no use u, you poor like church rat...

Dem come use u, u dey wear designer, carry Brazilian hair, still dey use iphone with beta money for aza..

My sister, u re an ungrateful person...

But on a serious note, that guy should be track and jailed if truly they confirm say him use her...
where in the Nigerian constitution do you see that a person can be arrested for nkan awotele...or voodoo
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by PrinceMajestic: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
BloomingDale:

Research the issue and point out the lies there. I did not even bring out more so as not to cause offense.
just get your mind off things like that. It is not true
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by BennyDGreat: 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
dickson617:
I still get their pictures on my phone... No body is holy but the guy did it! I don't think you people should support guys doing this shit.... There is some ladies out there doing well even more than their partner.

Wetin she go con do like this?
Where's the guy at the moment?
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Timijo(m): 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
You guys just believe everything you come across on social media in this era of pranks and skits making. Who will be lamenting in an hopeless condition and still have time to recover herself?
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by cjudy(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
dickson617:
I know both of them and I was at their introduction last year December 25th on Christmas day.... They both live in Ilesha.... This lady is into fashion

And the boy used her. After their introduction the boy used her. Abeg tell me another story. If she like make she shoe her naked pic. She no go trend
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Tinney104(m): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
In this life if u're not careful rumors will make you hate innocent people grin grin
Nonsense of our business here, she no supposed dey cry because all na cruise wetin concern us......... Make anybody no mention tribe

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by dickson617(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
cjudy:

And the boy used her. After their introduction the boy used her. Abeg tell me another story. If she like make she shoe her naked pic. She no go trend
All I just want you to know is that,, not all women are lazy or looking for rich guys... Some are doing better financially, some have good hand work and earn good in some organizations..... This lady in the picture is into fashion and this guy is not a rich guy.... All I just want you to know is that, stop blaming all women out there. There are also allot of unfortunate guys out there either rich or poor.... All we should pray for is not to jam Agbako...... I know this two people black and blue. I rest my case.
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by dickson617(m): 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Tinney104:
In this life if u're not careful rumors will make you hate innocent people grin grin
Nonsense of our business here, she no supposed dey cry because all na cruise wetin concern us......... Make anybody no mention tribe
wetin make she suppose dey do? Make she dey jump
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by myrates: 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
enebelid9:
Lady cries bitter as she discovered she has been used for� ritual by boyfriend.

Everyone should be careful.

Watch full video ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrohEOPFjDI
Useless glutton ladies. She knew the guy has been into Yahoo and rituals but it was fine with hee when the guy used other ladies and enjoyed the proceeds of ritual and fraud with her. Now that the has decided to use the main girlfriend, she's crying all over social space, mtchewww
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by snoopz: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
When he dey send you money, dey buy designers for you, you think say na free?
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by dukeo(m): 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
Spider20:
What's painful is
A simp will kneel and propose marriage to such sacrifice(girl) that has already been condemned a long time ago.

Survey has it that 94.36% of Nigerian ladies has been a sacrificial lamb, all walking dead.
Feel sorry for guys that will mistakenly end up with them
Spits...............

Source of the survey please.. Want to use it in my article
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Danbury: 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
Girls will always remain disame grin

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by dickson617(m): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
myrates:
Useless glutton ladies. She knew the guy has been into Yahoo and rituals but it was fine with hee when the guy used other ladies and enjoyed the proceeds of ritual and fraud with her. Now that the has decided to use the main girlfriend, she's crying all over social space, mtchewww
The guy is not into Yahoo stuff... He has barbing salon shop...... Na Barber him be fools
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by samwillyco1(m): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
We move nothing dey happen, this Gender are wicked and curel and heartless at the same time, they need to be dealt with because of what they are pushing men to do, and the way they insult those that are not yet financially stable.

Finally, I don't support evil, it is bad irrespective of who is involved but people should be very careful in life because life no get duplicate

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by winner37(m): 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
When she was enjoying we didn't hear now things get sour the world hear. This girl is shameless,you better shurt that your trap before the boy vex went to the baba to remove the remaining of your clitoris he left behind
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by obedience4(m): 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
BloomingDale:

The pope worshipping the Black woman, while they gave you White Jesus to worship.

Not a Catholic but they are paying homage to a saint..
Catholic do it all the time
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by BloomingDale(f): 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
obedience4:

Check out the caption again.

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
pitroski:
When she dey collect iphone Sha she care to asked when the money is coming from

The guy na real nigga I sware
trace this guy and arrest him ASAP
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by RexTramadol1: 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lol skit
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by OdefaGirl(f): 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Many commentators wouldn't hear where she said for 4years....so someone who has been dating for 4 years is a golddigger?
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by ajl: 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
pitroski:

I suppose someone somewhere will say the same thing when your sister get used for ritual.
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by ajl: 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
obedience4:

Not just a saint. Do you know what that image represent? Go online and research about it. It's called "Black Madonna" and represent Virgin Mary and baby Jesus.
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by ajl: 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
winner37:
When she was enjoying we didn't hear now things get sour the world hear. This girl is shameless,you better shurt that your trap before the boy vex went to the baba to remove the remaining of your clitoris he left behind

Most of you are not human beings anymore. It's like you are bloodline of the first beings created by God, and who were so evil that God decided to destroy them with a flood.
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by DaveJacuzie: 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
is it only guys who use ladies for rituals. we never hear of girls using their boyfriends for rituals and using their boxers.. abi boxers no dey bring money??
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by winner37(m): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
ajl:

Most of you are not human beings anymore. It's like you are bloodline of the first beings created by God, and who were so evil that God decided to destroy them with a flood.
.org

sheeeee how far, you better park well. What kind of comment is this ?
you want to claim holy holy here if god want to expose your evil deeds the bloodline of first creation were better than you.
you want to start from to me exhibite your tarlent of holiness and preaching ?
when the girl was enjoying with the guy you were aware of it right ? And now thing turn out worst she brought it here.
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Tinney104(m): 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
dickson617:
wetin make she suppose dey do? Make she dey jump

Any opinion from you Professor angry angry
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
I only saw phone messages. I don't get it
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
pitroski:

Hahahahhahah so you will not pity her!
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
uthlaw:
I cannot date a guy without car,
I cannot date a man who can't buy me iPhone,
I cannot date a man who is not staying in lekki..
If you run mad,another one go use you...
Useless gender!
Hahahahhahah that gender eh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
TkhGuy:
It's Nigerian girls that said they want to marry a God fearing yahoo boy... no be juju be that?
grin grin grin wicked boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' / Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him / Raped At 12, Had A Baby At 15, Now Sleeps In The Cold (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.