Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (17886 Views)

Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With / Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
obembet:
I don't have boyfriend, man friend, sugar Daddy for now.. and make una help me pray for beta one.

I can cook, I get nice bobby, nice shape, well presentable and to crown it all,

I can.... U get rit... If you don't get Ritz forget about rit.

Na joke oo
Are you for real?let chat, whether their's compatibility..ok?
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by izubext007: 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nothing
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by osazsky(m): 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
Her big yanch and small bres
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
mirexxx:
I dont have one cry cry
Y?
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by osazsky(m): 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Some stupid young boys and girls go catch disease tire today for rubbish
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nickymezor:
Not seen the right one
What do you need in a man then?
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by BetterMan247(m): 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
I Love to share my world with you
MsCassano:
Not for single ladies like me sad

but there's a guy I like and that's because he is really smart, I might ask him out someday.
maybe next year I will answer this your question. Lol
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Elianawalker:
You cannot find satisfaction doing that... you will one day hate yourself for it

A real nigga should hate himself for not making money and not for not being in a relationship.

Btw. Apart from your pussy, What do you as a girl have to offer a man in a relationship? Absolutely nothing else!! This is why we bang your pussies, dump you and move on. No stress, no drama.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by bepositive11: 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
I love the fact that she doesn't exist.

grin
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by bepositive11: 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Ain't no fan of relationships nor dating. angry

I only bang girls, dump them and move on with my life. No stress, no drama. No commitment. Just bang and move on

You're damaged men, probably to a point of no return

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Justkatty(f): 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
I pray he gets to see this �
My hero you've really taught me how love is supposed to be
You're just the best
Writing long epistle is of no use because you deserve more than that.
I'll keep loving you my Bukason
I love you
I love you
I love you
Thanks darling for all you do.
You're just a peaceful guy
Your level of maturity is top notch even with my crazy attitude atimes
Philanthropist is your second name
You're a rare gem
Thanks darling I'll keep cherishing you.

5 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Exkandayee(m): 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
obembet:
I don't have boyfriend, man friend, sugar Daddy for now.. and make una help me pray for beta one.

I can cook, I get nice bobby, nice shape, well presentable and to crown it all,

I can.... U get rit... If you don't get Ritz forget about rit.

Na joke oo
True true, you get Nice boobs ooooh, I'm single ready to mingle,are you in owerri
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Trustedpronet: 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
One hour unstoppable sex timing... That is what I love about my............
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
mercysamuelson:
I don't have a girlfriend but I have a wife. She's thick, sweet and lovely. I love her deeply and I love everything about her...

What's her number?

We rise by lifting others grin
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by debbydams(f): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Everything
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Danmboss(m): 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
My babe can use appreciation to kill some body, aswear that's just one out of the many attribute y I like her wink

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by GardenOfGod(m): 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Guys wey no get girlfriends get peace of mind grin
DanceVille:
It's important to offer regular compliments to help your relationship grow and stay strong.

Mutual attraction is how relationships get started, but it takes work to make them last. Many people are into a relationship and they don't appreciate or compliment anything about heir partners which is wrong.

Guys appreciate their girlfriends more than ladies do and I'm sure you agree with me on this this grin grin grin

Not dragging matters much, let's enjoy the day with flows and lines about what you like most about your partner.

Starting the race first cool cool cool

Girlfriend, I want you to know that you're everything to me despite the ups and downs, you don't complain nor do you grumble... I like the fact that you're so beautiful ❤️ and your etiquettes are awesome cool cool

You're my jewel and my joy... Thanks for this love and with a token of live I dedicate his thread to you

Share yours guys>>>>>>> Let the train keeps moving...........

Happy Valentine's Day
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by wunmi590(m): 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Olaideolayemi:
lovely compliment..

Thank you boss cool
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by dmgr(m): 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
mirexxx:
I dont have one cry cry

Everyone is claiming to be single, then who re those in relationships? �
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by RexTramadol1: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
Vawulence
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by madukaanaya(m): 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
loves me for who i am and never demands but believes in making her own money

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
mirexxx:
I dont have one cry cry

Are u sure?
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by fineboynl(m): 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
Elianawalker:
You cannot find satisfaction doing that... you will one day hate yourself for it
why will he not find satisfaction? What he described there is exactly me. And I find satisfaction until I see the girl that worth my time
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by fineboynl(m): 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
Women and money. The thing is sweeting her now. When the money stop coming this tune will change.
Justkatty:
I pray he gets to see this �
My hero you've really taught me how love is supposed to be
You're just the best
Writing long epistle is of no use because you deserve more than that.
I'll keep loving you my Bukason
I love you
I love you
I love you
Thanks darling for all you do.
You're just a peaceful guy
Your level of maturity is top notch even with my crazy attitude atimes
Philanthropist is your second name
You're a rare gem
Thanks darling I'll keep cherishing you.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by mirexxx(f): 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:

Are u sure?
yeah. A year now
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Promiseduke(m): 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ooops

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
mirexxx:
yeah. A year now

Wow that's long ooo. How are u managing to stay without a man?
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Blackdisciple(m): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nothing...

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by OdogwuBlog: 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
DanceVille:
It's important to offer regular compliments to help your relationship grow and stay strong.

Mutual attraction is how relationships get started, but it takes work to make them last. Many people are into a relationship and they don't appreciate or compliment anything about heir partners which is wrong. Catholic Prayers For The Dying

Guys appreciate their girlfriends more than ladies do and I'm sure you agree with me on this this grin grin grin

Not dragging matters much, let's enjoy the day with flows and lines about what you like most about your partner.

Starting the race first cool cool cool

Girlfriend, I want you to know that you're everything to me despite the ups and downs, you don't complain nor do you grumble... I like the fact that you're so beautiful ❤️ and your etiquettes are awesome cool cool

You're my jewel and my joy... Thanks for this love and with a token of live I dedicate his thread to you

Share yours guys>>>>>>> Let the train keeps moving...........

Happy Valentine's Day
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Justkatty(f): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
fineboynl:

Women and money. The thing is sweeting her now. When the money stop coming this tune will change.
Flee from leeches as gf's you wouldn't listen, now see how you've come here to type from the left side of your brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday / Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! / What A Shame!!! A Girl Posts Nude Pictures On Facebook!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.