Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room (2969 Views)

She Was Cheating On Me- Man Who Was Set To Donate Kidney To Girlfriend Walks Out / Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by Pasima(m): 10:28am On Feb 14, 2022
Good morning guys please I am not happy, there is my girlfriend I am in love with we do bleep and I suck her well but after new year her attitude changed she doesn't allow me to touch her if I ask her for sex she will say not yet. Recently I notice that when I am her room she don't change her cloths. Today after bathing she ask me to stay outside, I was there for 5 minutes, i ask her what is the meaning of that she didn't reply me and just ignored me. I got very angry and left. From my observation i think someone is trying engage and marry her. What do you guys think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by donbachi(m): 10:30am On Feb 14, 2022
Redpillers are coming for ur head.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by HopeNeverDies: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2022
Damnnn!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by advanceDNA: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2022
You are not in a relationship ... she has left you there expecting you to figure it out...
Maybe she doesn’t just want to be guilty of breaking the relationship or lose some freebies she may be getting from you..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by goshikid: 10:35am On Feb 14, 2022
Bros no make me vex use 2 by 2 ontop you undecided

Na 2022 we dy, try the reason make girl no use you shine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by MufasaLion: 10:44am On Feb 14, 2022
cry cry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by Haakeem(m): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2022
It hard to know which story is real or fake nowadays in NL.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by JoeRizzla(m): 10:57am On Feb 14, 2022
Lol Crazy Things Are Happening

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 14, 2022
Pasima:
Good morning guys please I am not happy, there is my girlfriend I am in love with we do bleep and I suck her well but after new year her attitude changed she doesn't allow me to touch her if I ask her for sex she will say not yet. Recently I notice that when I am her room she don't change her cloths. Today after bathing she ask me to stay outside, I was there for 5 minutes, i ask her what is the meaning of that she didn't reply me and just ignored me. I got very angry and left. From my observation i think someone is trying engage and marry her. What do you guys think?
Are you ready to marry her? Settle down? Or it's just sex?

You might have different goals... Talk to her...
Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by Pasima(m): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2022
She didn't even talk to me
BoredBerry:
Are you ready to marry her? Settle down? Or it's just sex?

You might have different goals... Talk to her...

Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2022
goshikid:
A Simp and more undecided
Aye, he should have pounced on her when she refused to have sex with him... And when she asked him to leave the room so she could dress up, he should have broken down the door... undecided

Most of you don't even know what the word 'simp' means... undecided

If you're told to explain how the op is one, you would do nothing but stutter...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by MoneyGoDrop: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2022
I hate dull guys.....You should be able to read the hand writing on the wall and move on.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2022
Pasima:
She didn't even talk to me
Guilt... Just give her some space...

You need it too...

If the relationship is over, then you would find it easier to move on...

Don't stress yourself... She's obviously trying to end things... But I can't know

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by stunnert(m): 11:25am On Feb 14, 2022
I ain't gonna preach redpill to you ( that one is your choice should you desire it ) but I'll tell you this: you need to stop trying hard if it isn't working out. Just forget about her and move on, trust me you'll find someone better

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by Supreme145(m): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2022
Abobi, it's obvious the lady has moved on just respect yourself and move on. It might be hard but it's better you ghost her now before she embarrasses you one day.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
You mean you ate hear pussy? Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by Samfloxin(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
If she walks you out of her room, then walk out of her life

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by NoahHadNoArk: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
Samfloxin:
If she walks you out of her room, then walk out of her life
The Simp in him won't let him do that grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by NoahHadNoArk: 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
Don't knw who needs to hear this, but I've banged more pussies since I joined the RP movement than I've banged in my entire life.

Op, your girl is attracted to a red piller whose attention she is working so hard, which she's not getting. She's not banging u again cause she feels she will be cheating on the other guy.

You on the other hand are dying for her attention and she feels you not a man. She chooses the real man out there, she will never pull that kinda stunt on him.

Imagine my girl asking me to walk out of a room for her to dress, that's after I've seen her naked countless times shocked is Stupidity worrying her? If anything makes me walk out of that room, I'm walking out of her house, her life and deleting and blocking her asap. No amounts of begging will change my mind unless u get the pope to call me on video. Which she can't grin

I would have said that you ditch her immediately for the sake of your peace and sanity but I already feel you too weak to let her go because she's the only girl in the world, well done sir.

my peace I refuse to leave you, u no get sense

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by Torosk1(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
She's don with you
Use your head ijiot!

Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
JAHHHHHH:
You mean you ate hear pussy? Tufiakwa
That simp actually ate that shit bruh,fr cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by ukaface(f): 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
Pasima:
I think the sun is too hot,I need something cold to use and chill first
Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by Nicepoker(m): 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Do you need signs and wonders before your brain can Interpret what is happening?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by Pasima(m): 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
Yes I did
SmellySperm:

That simp actually ate that shit bruh,fr cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by yuping(m): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
undecided hmmm Ugochi never learn, the money oga give for freedom take start him own bussiness still dey shak am.
Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
Pasima:

grin grin grin grin jux leave her bro

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by goshikid: 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
BoredBerry:
Aye, he should have pounced on her when she refused to have sex with him... And when she asked him to leave the room so she could dress up, he should have broken down the door... undecided

Most of you don't even know what the word 'simp' means... undecided

If you're told to explain how the op is one, you would do nothing but stutter...
bla bla bla undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
goshikid:
bla bla bla undecided
Sir, this is the second comment... And it's not been 10 minutes!!!

Don't mention me again...
Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by goshikid: 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
BoredBerry:
Sir, this is the second comment... And it's not been 10 minutes!!!

Don't mention me again...
or you'll do what? undecided

Shebi na you get nairaland?
Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by sojisenai(m): 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
I don't support all these Redpillers. The reason is because I don't like the way they seem to bash women...but the truth is and this is from experience...take this in cos it is final..."A LADY WOULDN'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU UNTIL SHE SEES THAT YOU CAN DISPOSE/CHANGE/LEAVE HER WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT".

If you want 'most' GIRLS to stay with you and respect you... don't show them that they are the only one in your life and you are are willing to do anything for them...I tell you Bro, you would get the Opposite reaction from them.

Why? Na only God Sabi this weird reason.

If you want the best keys to earning online... Check my signature, I am giving a ebook out for a token.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
Pasima:
Are you up to 14 years old?
I know the reason behind my question.
Just be honest.
My response may proffer permanent solution.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Response You Have Received To "I Love You" / spy. / Omo! Women's Hair Making Is Damn Expensive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.